All Comments on 'My Second Nightmare'

by ohio

Sort by:
  • 253 Comments (Page 3)
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Not gonna rate it because I couldn't get past the first page. If you want people to care about your main character and what happens to him , don't start of portraying him as an emotional cripple and cowardly man who cannot face his ex.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Nightmare

It was a nightmare reading this

des67des67over 2 years ago

Great story, I liked it... 5 Stars... He definitely needs to speak to a therapist and an anger management counselor... Jenny made her choice " soulmates " ... The fact that Angie was going to seduce Nick for Jenny is pretty shallow of both women, but Angie telling Nick the truth spoke values of what kind of person she really is...

traddisagaintraddisagainover 2 years ago

all been said before except in this story we got the middle bit before the first bit so had to decide what was going on and then a man gets shit on by his first love but can't wait to get fucked again. boring, boring

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 2 years ago

I think Nick is right on the spectrum. He needs to man up, lose Davis and learn to confront shit when it comes at him. Had he beat that smirk off Alec's face, he might've saved himself months of stress and worry. But hey, it's fiction, so whether I like Nick or not, he's OP's creation, not mine.

.

On balance, a good story. ("Stool cory, bro!") 5/5!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is the cringiest story on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Angie is fucked....he never divorced Jenny. what does that tell you about their future?

usaretusaretover 2 years ago

Rather long I thought, but still good story. Thanks.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 2 years ago

Fuck me but this guy is a loser. All he does is whine about how unfair life is and how hurt he is and blah blah fucking blah. Never once does he examine his life or his choices or anyone else’s feelings. It’s all about him 24/7. No wonder she left him.

As for Jenny what’s this “baby” or “honey” bullshit?!? Those are terms of endearment, not something you call your former spouse when you haven’t seen them for almost 8 months.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Fucking TOXIC mother!! Get a restraining order against the slut Jenny

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What is it with recycling used cunts!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A good story about a man with 🏀s & heart.

Bill S.

AstronomalyAstronomalyalmost 2 years ago

One of the first LW stories I'd read under an Anonymous alias that I genuinely loved. Had to revisit and show my appreciation. Great work, ohio. 5 Stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Oh joy! I had this horrible sinking feeling that he was going to roll over and take Jenny back while his appalling mother stood there wagging her finger at him, saying " I told you so", while he stood there looking sheepish and saying "yes, mom". A beautifully written story with a genuinely happy ending.

'Soulmates'. How I hate that word. WTF does it even mean? Sounds like the kind of chickflick drivel uttered by a menopausal woman who has fallen in love with a handsome waiter from a third world country who couldn't possibly just be using her to get a passport then fleece her for her money!

SunnyU2SunnyU2almost 2 years ago

Too predictable. After page 3, skipped to the end.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

His second nightmare??? His second nightmare is about to come... Angie will see to that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This author is the master of writing wimpy men who live to say yes mistress, men with no backbone, self-respect and no damn idea of how to conduct themselves with integrity.

The MC should be counted out of the male population. She is a woman in hiding.

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesalmost 2 years ago

Thanks for your writing.

OdessaLesOdessaLesover 1 year ago

What the hell no ass whipping for Alec ?

ker63469ker63469over 1 year ago

A good story, but he should have told the mom to go to hell

Hiram325Hiram325over 1 year ago

Compared to some of Ohio's male MC's Nick is a towering paragon of masculinity. I don't think a wife pursuing scumbag has ever taken a beating in an Ohio story...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

zeroZEROZERO... only three zero's and not even a ONE. Worst story I never read, never read never read. I quit after his admission he still loved her. Real men do not have a brain disconnect like that...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

5...

...a very minor point: in every style of Karate I know of, board-breaking would have happened long before 4th degree black belt.

Bitch over... great writing !

EastCoaster

Buster2UBuster2Uover 1 year ago

What a Great Story, great Writing, great Character Development, Great Dialog! Only bad thing is the broken hearts of Jenny who is seriously confused. Alec deserved his nuts kicked when he got of out bed. Our MC should have dropped something on his head before he woke up. Then damaged his nuts easily enough. Why did he wait so long to get with the other gal? I would have taken Jenny back and enjoyed her again. But that is just me. 5 stars for a happy ending!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I hated that Alec git away with no payback. Also, he really should have separated from his mom for some time. How could mom put Jenny's needs above her own sons?

xhristianjxhristianjover 1 year ago

Wow so the Husband is a cuckold to his Wife and his Mother is his boss a woman as well? What a fucking pathetic joke 🤣🤣🤣🤣

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So, why did we read all about what a highly trained Karate killer our MC was supposed to be? Oh, I forgot, he really tore up that bedroom and stuff.

Ken in Texas

HooHaa77HooHaa77over 1 year ago

What Nick did to the bedroom shows he's seriously messed up. That kinda shit is not healthy in the least. Plus his relationship with Angie is on a weak foundation because it started on a lie.

I'm honestly surprised both of those women didn't run out of the house screaming after seeing the bedroom. If one of my friends did that to a bedroom, I'd call social services on them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Little confused why anyone, including Jenny, thought having Angie seduce Nick would somehow balance the scales and make itneasier for Nick to bring Jenny back? Jenny stepped out of the marriage altogether. Weren't they divorced by then? Of not still doesn't matter. Wouldn't be cheating. A planned seduction sure. But Jenny and found her fucking soul mate. So wtf? Not comparable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Decent story. Good resolution EXCEPT that smug fucker Alec gets a free pass to fuck Jenny, to smile smugly as he gets his clothes and walks out of the room? Fuck. That. Why build up Nick's black belt skills and not even put them to use?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Lots of comments on what real men would do…which often involves physical violence. Of course, when the MC’s martial arts skills aren’t put to use to harm Alec, these people are upset. It’s probably good that ohio’s location isn’t known, or they might try to harm him for writing a story they don’t like. Surely that’s what real men would do? The comments from serious writers are more positive, reflecting the talent that ohio continually displays. My only hope is that ohio has chosen to become a reader/commenter because that better fits his current life rather than because of the minority voices expressing negative comments. I, for one, sure miss his deft hand.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ohio is a different, more original writer. It's somehow easy for Darwinians to bash anything, "different." (Sorta how nerds are treated, despite successfulness having been achieved.) It's nice to see some objective intelligence in a few of his commenters. "Original-anythings," take time to become appreciated; the old, I'm (unable to "get-it," so,) I'm not going against the group-mindset. While almost noone is above improvement, and his writing is not flawless, he IS good, and he is rather an original, despite many stories being of a less fanciful, more 'retro' type. I enjoy this. Fewer well connected spies. Less fistfuls of money. People.

Carry on Ohio. Improve, if and when and where, you as you see fit.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Sadly, I think most of us men have met and been "in love with" a woman like Jenny. Thank you Ohio for a great story and especially how well you explained the way most men think and feel.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Mommy needs some payback.....

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Great story

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Suffice it to say, a great original story superbly written. The emotional reactions of Nick, the fact that he still had some feelings of love for Jenny even after the horrendous way she treated him was real and brilliant. Ohio is the best and gets a well deserved 5.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Good story. Davis was a great friend. It will work out with Angie.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Nick is a cunt who falls for deceiving twats.

HighBrowHighBrow7 months ago

His whole life is going to be a nightmare due to his choices. Tant pis

nixroxnixrox7 months ago

1 star and NO I could not get past the first page - what a pussy whipped wimp this MC is?

He needs to grow a set, before venturing into the real world. There never should have been a second chance with a crazy ass bitch like this example. NOT even remotely possible for a RAAC to happen. This story was a waste of time.

LT56linebackerLT56linebacker7 months ago

Again, the asshole is still walking around upright? Sorry, it figures they live in Ohio (?). In New Jersey, or in Texas, the shit would be toast. What's a little jail time? He was in hell anyway for what, a year?? Sorry, the Bear doesn't like it. 1 star, the Bear passes.

The BEAR

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Hell he would have to improve to be a pussy/cuck -10 if possible.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x7 months ago

"We have so much in common!" - I'll bet that she'd bring things up that he'd just happen to share.

\

I know it's been said before, but anything he does with Angie isn't an "affair," even if he's still married to Jenny.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Are you a girl? This story sounds like you took a female character and changed his sex to male but he was still acting like a crying girl through the story. Also the drama with a third girl in the mix of this drama. This is literally a chick story, you just changed the sexes. How many times does the main character cry? Looks like the karate didnt toughen him up.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

It was hard enough to get past you having her saying "honey" and "baby" the whole time she was leaving him for another man she was in love with, but I had to quit reading when he recreated the scene in the bedroom and jerked off in the sheets while crying and screaming. Wtf, really? Did he run into the bathroom and start haphazardly cutting his hair afterwards? Dude's a total loser.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Mostly good, but big-time missing payback on Alec. BIG-TIME!

A little more of an epilog would have been great too.

JimmyThePlungerJimmyThePlunger5 months ago

Excellent story, well written and a great step up from most of what is posted here, my own crap included.

I do tire of so many of the lunatics whose only motive for reading appears to be "payback". Tiresome, but like the poor, they will always be with us.

Thank you a veryb worthwhile read.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

The ending is so wrong. Rule # 1 when breaking up with either a girl friend or wife - never create a relationship with her best friend and for sure don't develop a long term relationship. It will always ultimately be disastrous. Women never lose those relationships with each other when it comes to male relationships, oh it might seem like it happens on the surface, but ultimately they will become dissatisfied and katy bar-the-door hell hath fury then best friend friend of the female persuasion.

Rule # 2 is Rule #1 to the 100th power of 1 billion. Oh it may appear to be working on the surface, but women are just that fickle. I mean come on, look how you presented even his mom and Angela played into this ganging up on the MC. Those relationships between women are extremely hazardous and once acidic it affects relationships for eons in uderlying and subtle means and ways.

It is best to do a clean break with any women associated with said former partner. Too much ammo for the relationship to have dredged up and start undermining and eventually like a cancer in the lymph nodes, unsuspectingly spreading through the relationship. Get away from the situation both personally and geographically if at all possible.

AmbivalenceAmbivalence4 months ago

"Hey, mom? I've got to ask. If Jenny had shot me a dozen times but I managed to survive, would you still think I should take her back as my wife?"

"Because I'd be *more* likely to forgive her for shooting me than for what she *did* do. So if you really expect me to let someone like that back into my life, I guess there will be *two* people I won't ever want to see or speak to again."

TrainerOfBimbosTrainerOfBimbos3 months ago

This was a good story. I think you should have made a few points more obvious to some of the readers, because they probably don't like the Nick on the 1st page very much (and it's very hard to like him) - his break down and ensuing rage I think changed him into an actually more well rounded (emotionally) individual. The Nick at the end of the story is more capable of facing things that he doesn't like and impossible to manipulate like how his Mother and Jenny were trying to do. It was character growth - something that you don't see in these stories very much. The only thing I didn't like about the story is that the situation with Angie seemed pretty trivial, but hey, maybe that was by design. Angie is the heroine in the story so we can't sully her too much otherwise Nick ending up with her doesn't feel good. I get it, but it seemed kind of silly to be but hurt about a girl basically saying that you are so great she fell in love with you. I've had women say way worse things to me (including the one I've been happily married to for almost 20 years). Overall, a stellar story told in a humorous way. 5/5

60022Mallard60022Mallard3 months ago

Wow, an Ohio story where the wife didn't make it.

HistoireDUnSoirHistoireDUnSoirabout 2 months ago

The whole story is *amazingly* written - the inner dialog with the reader, particularly, I found absolutely riveting! Thank you for sharing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous