My Second Piece of Ass Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

her innermost secrets to me without using her crutch, “am I being a whore?” There were no ulterior motives to what she had done. It was a matter of trust.

Jimmy arrived early as usual and woke me when he banged his ladder on the side of the house. I jumped out of bed and ran outside in my shorts to ask him to move to the other side of the house. We had started at 11 a.m. on Monday as soon as I had a clear title to the house. I worked with him, scraping, sanding and caulking the weathered clapboard in preparation to paint.

We would finish the prep work that afternoon but had not bought the paint, waiting for Laura to choose the colors. Jimmy had made shutters for all the windows in his spare time. He was a child about it. “What color will she want us to paint them?” he ask me repeatedly, wanting to see Laura’s face when she saw the shutters he had made.

I jumped off of the ladder when I saw Laura appear, a cup of coffee in one hand and the paint color charts in the other. I gave her a brotherly hug and yelled to Jimmy to come meet my sister.

Jimmy was not disappointed with the way Laura’s face lit up when she saw the shutters he had made for the windows. We stayed with white for the color of the house paint and Laura wanted the shutters painted black.

“Hey, aren’t you going to invite me to the party?” It was Sylvia coming out the back door of her house. She was anxious to meet Laura.

Jimmy was returning to work and I was about to follow when Laura punched me on the arm. “Go talk to her,” she said, nodding her head toward the street. Lacy was standing at the end of the driveway.

Lacy was on her way to work. When I wanted her to go say hello to Laura and Sylvia she said she was already late for work. “Did you ever cook that roast?” she asked cautiously.

I picked up on what she was saying. “As a matter of fact, that’s what we’re going to have for supper. How do you like it cooked?”

She laughed and said any way that I decided would be fine.

“I told you we should have bought four chairs,” Laura chided me when she heard that Lacy was going to stop by after her shift at the grocery store.

Sylvia offered to loan us a chair and we gladly accepted.

“Can I use your car Honey? I need to go by the bank and I have an appointment to get my hair done.”

I gave Laura a skeptical look. “What are you going to have done to your hair?”

She came close and peered into my eyes, a devilish smile on her lips. “Shortened, I’m going to have it cut just a bit. Is that okay with you, master.”

“My god! My brothers never took an interest in how my hair looked. I guess that’s why I don’t pay much attention to it myself,” Sylvia commented.

“Loan us two chairs and we’ll invite you to join us for dinner. Neither of us knows much about cooking but it sounds like we’re going to have roast beef,” Laura offered Sylvia.

We went into the house to get the car keys. I took Laura into my arms. “Leave me some cash. I told Jimmy we’ll give him an advance and I’ll pay cash for the paint. Will you do the shopping? I haven’t been in that store since the date.”

Laura moved her head in a nodding motion to indicate that she understood my instructions. We stood in the kitchen, silently enjoying the closeness and the feel of one another’s body until we heard the ladder bump the house as Jimmy repositioned the ladder.

“How much?” I asked Laura as she opened the car door to get in.

“How much what?”

“How much are you going to have it cut?”

She grinned and held up her left hand with her thumb and forefinger separated by about two inches. I nodded my approval.

As I returned to work I could not get the thought out of my mind. Unassuming, I had just instructed this woman how to handle her money. Unassuming, she had followed my instructions. It was a matter of trust.

“You had your hair cut,” Lacy exclaimed as she came through the door. She wore the simple cashier’s dress with the nametag attached.

Laura had stocked up at the grocery store, selecting the meat, salad makings, asparagus, potatoes, bread and rolls and Chianti. She had done most of the cooking while I got cleaned up but Sylvia came in, saw what was taking place in the kitchen and volunteered to make gravy. She brought a cake for dessert.

We had a jovial time. Laura was in an extraordinary mood, making toasts to our first dinner party in our new home and bragging about her cooking.

Sylvia was quite taken with Laura’s description of the places her job took her. Sylvia’s face took on a dreamy glow as she watched Laura point to an imaginary map of the southwest on her side of the table. Her glass, a water glass, we vowed to have wine glasses when our guests visited again, represented San Francisco, the home office. A spoon represented Albuquerque, the eastern border of her territory and my glass, which Laura had abducted, was Phoenix. “Next week I go to Reno,” she ended the map tour, tapping her finger on the salt shaker near the center of the table.

This was true. Laura was being sent to Reno on a “date.” When I expressed concern she said she would call me from the road.

I cleared the table and made coffee to serve with Sylvia’s cake.

“You’re lucky to have Randy here to take care of things when you travel,” Sylvia said, looking in Laura’s direction.

“Yes, I am,” Laura said, reaching for my hand, “he handled the purchase of the house by himself and arranged for the house to be painted.”

“How long have you two known one another?” Lacy asked, startling us with her candor.

Laura recovered first. “Why, it’s been,” she looked my way and smiled, “it’s been twenty-one years for me. I don’t think he knew me right off, did you sweatie?”

Seeing that I had reddened, Laura launched into a diatribe about our childhood and growing up together in Alabama until she left home. “Of course I moved away when I got married. C C and I first went to San Francisco. I got the job and C C went to sea. Then when C C died I moved here to be near Randy.” She ended with a thump on the salt shaker.

“You are very devoted to one another,” Sylvia remarked.

“Yes, he snaps his fingers and I come running,” Laura said, looking at me.

“What did C C stand for?” Lacy wanted to know, still skeptical.

“Christopher Columbus but we always called him C C, never Chris,” I answered, stifling an urge to show the ripple my gut was making.

“We shortened his name because he had a short little cock,” Laura whispered to Lacy, loud enough for Sylvia and I to hear. Sylvia almost choked on the last bite of cake.

“Let’s walk,” I said to Lacy when it was time to take her home. I took her hand as we walked, feeling confident. She had gone out of her way to walk by our house and inquire about the roast. There were eight blocks to walk. I kissed her each time we came to a street corner, gently at first, later holding her close and making the kisses longer and probing.

When we got to Lacy’s front porch she clung to me, lingering in my arms before saying she had to go inside.

“Can I see you again?” I asked, knowing the answer.

“You’ve got my number,” she teased. We kissed again.

“Mmmmm, you’ve really got my number,” she giggled as she turned the knob on the front door.

We started painting on Saturday and put a primer coat on the new shutters. Jimmy wanted to work on Sunday but I vetoed the idea, wanting to spend some private time with Laura on Saturday night and Sunday. I was trying to work up the nerve to tell her about the doctor’s appointment on Monday.

Laura came out of the house with coffee, then she brought us lunch. Jimmy grinned from ear to ear each time she appeared. When she came out with a cold drink for our afternoon break Sylvia joined us. I could tell there was something on her mind. We had finished our break and were ready to go back to work when she said she was considering having her house painted.

I could tell from the way Jimmy looked at me that he wanted my help in supplying the quotation. I said I would get paper and pencil. Laura followed me into the house.

“Don’t let him make the quote too low. Sylvia is our neighbor and I like her but I can tell Jimmy knows what he is doing. He deserves to get a fair price for his work.”

“Okay sis, why don’t you come along,” I said, bringing her to me for our first kiss of the day.

The three of us followed Jimmy around Sylvia’s house. He gave hourly estimates for each side of the house which I jotted down. Jimmy was quick to settle on a figure.

“She’s not going to want to buy the paint herself. Let’s add that,” I suggested.

“Okay,” he agreed.

“You’re hourly rate is too low, let’s up that number.”

“Randy, I need this job. Your house is the only work I’ve got. There are little kids at home. I’ve got to pay the rent and put food on the table for them.”

“Trust me,” I said, handing him the quote to sign.

“Jimmy wants to know if he can put his sign in your yard while he’s doing this job,” I said to Sylvia as I handed her the quotation with the breakdown for the work and the price I had gotten Jimmy to agree upon.

“Is there any reason we should call you R.?” Sylvia said to me after reading the quotation.

Laura howled and Jimmy looked confused. “Don’t look at me. You’ll have to find that out for yourself,” Laura said to Sylvia. Then seeing the blank look on Jimmy’s face she said to him, “come over here Jimmy, I’ll explain it to you.”

“It’s a fair price, you can see by his work that he knows what he’s doing,” I said to Sylvia as Laura took Jimmy aside.

“You’re right, tell him he’s got the job,” she said just as we heard Jimmy laugh for the first time.

“I’m wondering if she shaved her legs for you or for me,” I said to Laura in bed that night.

“I think she’s horny but you’ve got to take care of me first, I’m horny for you too,” Laura laughed as she crawled on top of me, wanting to be held.

“You feel good,” I whispered to her, thinking of her warm body pressed to mine. The trinket danced about my neck as she gave me little pecks on my lips. Her cunt held my growing cock against my stomach. The slight movement was making her wet.

“Am I too heavy? I think I’ve gained weight since you’ve come back to me,” she asked me in the dark.

I had noticed that she was eating better but if she had gained weight it was undetectable. “You’re getting fat,” I teased.

Laura was in the middle of the milking thing that I enjoyed so much when she paused to ask, “was Mary Ann good for you?”

She didn’t wait for my answer, bringing her tits to my waiting palms and her lips to mine, milking my cock, kissing me, raising her body, milking me again. She paused again, waiting for me to answer.

I pulled her down to me and put my arms around her. It was a matter of trust.

“Don’t be mad at Kelley or me. Mary Ann wouldn’t be the same. I gave her a drink of scotch and took her back.”

Abruptly, Laura pulled herself up. “That little slut! She described exactly what she did. It sounded perfect. She lied to me.”

“Don’t be angry at her. I promised her I wouldn’t tell but I can’t do that, not with you.”

Laura did not move. She had stopped gripping my cock, the thing that drove me crazy.

“Hey sis, milk me,” I said, snapping my fingers.

“You make me so mad sometimes. But I can’t stay mad at you,” she said, resuming the milking.

“Mmmmm.... that’s good, I like it when you’re mad.”

“I’m not really mad. If I was really mad you would be coming by now.”

“Take your time.”

“We’ll come together, okay?”

“Hey sis, come with me,” I said, snapping my fingers. Laura giggled as she went to work to make that happen.

When we settled back in bed she held my hand to her belly. “That thing you said to me? That thing about not asking me to tell you anything else, ever? It’s okay, I’ll tell you anything you want to know. Do you know that? I hope you know that.”

“I do know that but there is nothing else to ask. Some day we’ll talk about Karen but not tonight. I don’t want you to have to think about it tonight.”

She squeezed my hand. “Thank you for being honest about Kelley. She told me exactly how she did Mary Ann with you. You could have lied. I would never have known. But you could not do that, could you? Not with me, is that what you said?”

I rubbed her tummy, “There is something I have to tell you,” I said and lapsed into the speech I had prepared to tell her about the appointment I had set up for Monday.

Laura didn’t say anything. She patted my hand and I felt her stomach jerk and her shoulders shudder. After about five minutes she became still. We were both silent for another five minutes.

“I think I would like a cigarette,” she announced.

“You don’t smoke, besides, I don’t have any.”

“Go get me a pack of cigarettes,” she demanded.

“It’s late, there’s no place open.”

“We’ll find a place,” Laura said as she hopped out of bed.

Dressed in jeans, sneakers and sweatshirts, we drove for 25 minutes before we found an all night gas station that sold cigarettes. When I ask what kind of cigarettes she preferred Laura didn’t know, saying to use my own judgment.

“Wait till we get home, I don’t want you smoking in the car,” I said sternly.

It was nearly 2 A.M. I carried our two chairs out the back door. Laura brought the scotch bottle and two water glasses.

“You don’t stop pushing, do you?” Laura said to me once we got settled, our chairs facing each other, our knees touching.

We both choked when we took the first puff and choked again when we took the first swig of scotch.

“Does that mean you’re okay with it? You’ll do it?”

“Just snap your fingers little brother, you know that’s all you have to do.”

We were smoking our second cigarette and having our second drink of scotch when we saw Sylvia’s kitchen light go on.

“Have a seat,” Laura ordered when we saw Sylvia’s slim figure walking toward us, “I’ll get another glass.”

Sylvia sat in the chair Laura had vacated without moving it. Our knees touched.

“You two are not really brother and sister, are you?” Sylvia asked when she saw Laura take a seat on my lap.

“No, we’re not,” Laura pronounced, rather loudly. “But you have to find out for yourself if we should call him R.”

Doctor Torpid had been practicing medicine twenty years, judging by the dates on the diplomas on her office walls. Her questions were short and to the point, no nonsense. But I saw genuine compassion in her eyes when she saw how nervous Laura was behaving. Dr. Torpid permitted me to sit next to Laura and hold her hand during the initial interview but she told me to remain where I was when they went into another room for the examination.

Doctor Torpid returned to her office and reviewed Laura’s personal history form while we waited for her to get dressed. She glanced my way twice but didn’t say anything, returning her attention to the form.

“You’re an accountant?” The doctor directed the question to Laura when she took her seat next to me.

“That’s right,” Laura said, meekly, reaching for my hand.

“Medical insurance? You left that space blank on the form.”

Laura looked at me. “We’ll pay,” I offered.

Doctor Torpid looked directly at me for five agonizing seconds, then at Laura.

“You’re not an accountant, are you?”

“I’m a prostitute,” Laura blurted out without looking my way or waiting for me to intercede.

A slight twitch at the corner of the doctor’s lips was her only reaction as she wrote something on the form.

We listened attentively as Doctor Torpid told us how she would use small patches of skin from other parts of Laura’s body to graft over the wound. She signaled the meeting was over as she rose from her chair and came around the desk.

“There is no reason to worry. It will go well, my dear,” she said, gazing into Laura’s eyes. Then to me, “Mr. Tucker, make the appointment with my receptionist. And give her this for the file.” The doctor squeezed my forearm as she handed me the personal history form.

“Shall we have lunch first or go to the furniture store?” Laura asked as soon as we got into the car.

We always had our best talks in bed. I waited until that night to tell her how brave she had been and how proud I was of her. She laughed when I told her the cigarettes were in the glove compartment and I would have let her smoke in the car if she had wanted to.

“You know what I would like to do?” Laura asked. This was her only reaction to what I told her about the personal history form the Doctor handed me to give to her receptionist. In the employment block, next to accountant, the doctor had written, self-employed. In the relationship block, next to my name, the doctor had crossed out brother and inserted friend.

“No, you don’t have to do that tonight.”

Laura had been lying on top of me. I felt her squirm as if she was going to move off of me.

“You know what I would like?” I asked, holding her in place.

“Just snap you fingers.”

“How about teaching me to do cunnilingus?”

“What kind of big sister would I be if I didn’t show my little brother how to make a girl happy?”

{to be continued}

12