My Second Piece of Ass Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Why don’t you start at the beginning Laura, this sounds like it may be worth trying,” Sylvia said, winking at me.

“It starts by being seductive while taking your clothes off. Naturally the opponents must be naked. Making your opponent as aroused as possible is to your advantage. But no touching, that’s an important rule.”

“Can a player talk or sing? Talking can be erotic,” Sylvia observed.

“That’s a good point,” Laura said. “Talking or singing is acceptable.”

“How does this work? How does the cock get into the cunt without touching?” I asked, not believing we were talking like this in front of Sylvia.

“Well, of course there is touching upon insertion. Please, let’s call it insertion, let’s not be vulgar. This is a very sophisticated game. There is no touching to stimulate the other player. You can’t put your hands on her tits or play with her clit to make her aroused,” Laura said, still with a straight face.

“Is there absolutely no touching? I don’t see how insertion is going to take place unless you let the female guide the guy’s penis in,” Sylvia offered.

“Okay, maybe your right. Let’s say the female can insert the cock in her pussy but there should be a time limit. Is five seconds acceptable to everyone?” Laura asked.

“That seems fair to me,” I approved the rule. “How do the positions work? Is the male on top or female on top?”


”I think either way would work but Lacy and I talked about you being on top. She lies on her back and spreads her legs enough that there is no danger of your legs touching hers. But I suppose it could work the other way with you on your back and Lacy squatting above you. What we talked about was for you to support yourself with your hands on either side of her arms. Once you take the position you have to remain there until one of you can’t stand it and blinks first.”

“You mean fucks first, don’t you?” Sylvia laughed.

“You’re right again, blinks first really doesn’t describe it, does it? Fucks first is more correct,” Laura agreed.

“We’ll call it ‘Fucks First’ then, is that okay?” I asked, wondering how much longer the conversation was going to continue.

We honed the rules of the game while eating.

“How long will I need to stay in the same position? Should a winner be decided after a certain time limit? Like five minutes?” I said, not really caring about the rules. I was enjoying the discussion Laura and Sylvia were having.

“You always have the option of pushing it in and start fucking her. Of course if you do that, you lose the game,” Laura warned.

“I don’t think the quarter of an inch movement is fair,” Sylvia observed. “He gets to move in and out and she has to lie there and take it? That would drive me crazy.”

Sylvia and I did the dishes and cleaned the kitchen while Laura thought of various names for the new game. We let her ramble although we knew she was teasing us with her vivid descriptions she was using to refine the rules to the newly invented game. We were happy to see Laura have fun. The break from work and the daily conversations she was having with Nadine seemed to have a positive effect.

I was also amused at how blunt and candid Sylvia was being while discussing the sex game in mixed company.

“Lacy is probably thinking about this new game. She is sure to have all sorts of questions. She’s not going to be comfortable playing it until we can explain what happens when every conceivable mishap occurs. We know that about her, don’t we?” Laura seemed to be thinking out loud.

“Let’s let her think about it for a few days. She’ll come to you with her questions,” I looked to Laura. “Besides, I’ve got something else to do tomorrow night.”

“We’ve changed so many things and made new rules in the past hour. It’s not the same game I described to her. I don’t think this game is suitable for Lacy yet, not until we try it amongst ourselves,” Laura said, making Sylvia turn away from us.

This was exactly what Laura had been working towards. Sylvia, who had maintained a calm composure throughout the discussion of the sex game rules, was now becoming embarrassed.

“But it will be impossible for Randy and me to try it. What did the doctor say about exercise? Three weeks?” Laura continued, clearly having fun with Sylvia. “I suppose you could play the game with Randy. You know how it’s played; you’re on the rules committee.”

Sylvia had reddened. She mumbled something about not knowing the rules that well. “I don’t think the rules are defined well enough yet. Anyway, it’s time we get you to bed,” Sylvia said with authority.

“I kissed her goodnight,” I told Laura as I eased into the bed that night. We were facing each other but I was giving her plenty of room in the big bed.

“That was a nice thing for you to do,” she said, reaching for my hand.

I had walked Sylvia home, taking her hand to guide her through the construction areas. We stepped off lively swinging our arms. “She was just having fun,” I said, referring to Laura’s attempt to embarrass Sylvia.

“I know,” Sylvia said. “I was keeping up with her until she suggested I try playing the game.”

“It’s a dumb game as far as I’m concerned. She’s so smart. If she applied herself she could…..”

Sylvia stopped me. “She’s applying herself. Did you see the books she wanted me to bring her? She’s learning about painting and construction. Don’t sell her short; she’s using this spare time well.”

I laughed. “I know but the game is still dumb.”

“What do they say? Don’t knock it until you’ve tried it?”

It was then that I kissed Sylvia, catching her by surprise. “Mmmm, thank you,” she said, kissing me back and disappearing into her house.

“We’re lucky to have her as a neighbor,” Laura said, running her finger down the center of my hand.

“You need to apologize for making her embarrassed.”

“I was just teasing. Everyone likes to be teased, even you,” she said, tickling my hand.

“Maybe so, she was laughing about it,” I recalled.

“Come over here and kiss me goodnight.”

I could tell that she was getting drowsy. Carefully, I moved near her and encircled her back with my arm. She lifted her head for a long tender kiss. “That’s nice,” she whispered, lowering her head the pillow.

“This is nice,” she said as I gently held her for another minute.

As I moved to my side of the bed she held onto my hand.

“Am I your picket fence?”

There was no answer. She must be asleep, I thought, letting my mind wonder, thinking about the day ahead and the study date with Huley.

Sleep had nearly come when I felt Laura squeeze my hand.

{My thanks for the help and support. Can you name the game?}

12