My Second Piece of Ass Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fable
Fable
41 Followers

“You want to turn the TV on dad? We’ll go to my room.”

“No you won’t young lady. You and Randy stay down here,” Ollie Pettersen gave his verdict.

A pronounced blue vein was running from his forehead all the way down the side of his neck, causing a scene to flash across my mind: Ollie Petterson was lighting a cigarette, Laura having refused him to have her ass. He was drunk and the vein was almost popping.

“We’ve covered everything,” I said, reaching for my coat and my books.

“No,” Huley said, “don’t go.”

“Do you know where my place is Randy?” The vein in Ollie’s forehead had all but disappeared.

“Yes sir, that’s a good location, lots of traffic,” I answered.

Huley stood up with me, conceding that it was time for me to leave, I suppose. Ollie had grilled me for over 30 minutes but it was not yet 10 P.M.

Just then Rosita Pettersen entered the room with a tray of sandwiches in her hands, followed closely by Petri.

“You’re not leaving? Ollie likes a snack when he comes home,” Rosita said to me.

I looked at Huley, her face was expressionless.

“Randy, have a seat. Would you like wine or a beer?” Ollie Pettersen said, to which Huley pulled me down on the couch with her, laughing as we landed.

The tray was placed on the table in front of the couch where we had been sitting. Seeing the bottle of wine I said that would be fine. Petri set a wine glass down in front of me.

“Do you want wine?” Petri asked her sister. Huley nodded.

“Don’t get lipstick on the glass, I have to clean up tonight,” Petri said and then paused, “oh, I see you’re not wearing lipstick.”

Huley gave her sister a warning stare. Petri smiled at me and rubbed her lips, suggesting that I do the same. I grinned at her antics.

“I was just telling Randy that he should come down to the shop and give us an estimate. He’s a painter you know,” Ollie said to his wife.

He had not suggested such a thing. Huley and I looked at one another. She put a sandwich on a plate and pinched me when she placed the plate on my lap.

“How do you paint and attend classes?” Rosita asked politely.

“He has some men working for him,” Ollie told his wife.

“It’s not quite like that,” I said embarrassed that I had given him the impression that it was totally my company.

“You must not have much time for a social life,” Petri observed. Huley glared at her but Petri smiled at me, wiping her lips with the back of her hand to the wrath of Huley.

At 10:25 P M I shook hands with Ollie and Rosita, calling them Mr. and Mrs. Pettersen. Petri gave me an impish grin and I did my best to return it without drawing attention to the connection we had made.

“It’s chilly out here,” I said to Huley who insisted that she walk me to my car.

“He can really be an SOB,” she said of Ollie. I secretly agreed.

I put my arm around her as the night air penetrated her bare arms and kissed her shoulder again. “He’s just being protective.”

Huley laughed. “We made good use of the twenty-five minutes,” she said, leaning her head on my shoulder.

I opened my car door and threw the books inside. “Give me twenty-six minutes and see what I can do,” I boasted.

“Twenty-six minutes won’t be nearly long enough,” she said, standing very near to me. We kissed and I sent her in, telling her that I could not keep her from getting chilled.

On the drive home I was seething. I had witnessed Mister Ollie Pettersen in action, burning mad. I would have to lighten up before I got home. Laura was not to know, not until I had imparted my Ollie revenge.

~*~

Laura and Sylvia were fascinated with my descriptions of Rosita and her two daughters. Petri, I had decided, had inherited some of her mother’s spirit while Huley was stuck with Ollie’s vindictive nature. I had heard outbursts from her on two occasions, once when she screamed at me for standing near her car and once in the cafeteria when the four boys at our table were making teenage cracks. But God was she sexy. I was anxious to have twenty-six minutes alone with her.

“So that’s where you got the idea to kiss my shoulders this morning,” Laura proclaimed. “The boy is learning new ways to please a woman,” she said to Sylvia. “This morning he kissed my shoulders. I must admit, for such a trivial thing to do it makes you think, what’s he going to do next? At least that is how it affected me.”

Sylvia was finishing the breakfast dishes and I was about ready to retire to the front room to study when Laura got the idea.

“Kiss Sylvia’s shoulder,” she said to me.

I looked Sylvia’s way. She was already turning red.

“Pull your blouse aside, let him kiss you,” Laura said to Sylvia who had turned to face the sink.

Then to me, “kiss her on the left shoulder, stand up there and unbutton two buttons, that’s all you need to do. Pull the blouse aside and kiss her left shoulder.”

Laura had a determined look on her face, the same look I had seen on Tess’ face when she was working to get me off in a hurry. Yet, she was animated, her eyes sparkling, fun seeking.

“Sylvia, look at me, turn around.”

Exasperated, Laura banged her fist down on the table. “It’s NOT RESTRAINT damn it, it’s just a peck on the shoulder.”

Meekly, Sylvia turned to us. Laura looked up at her, smiling, nodding her approval. Sylvia fumbled with the first button as I rose to my feet.

Her eyes met mine as I took my place in front of her. She engaged the second button, opening her blouse to make the top of her bra visible.

I felt three taps on my right thigh and heard Laura say, “I want to look.”

Sylvia pulled the collar of her blouse to one side as I moved to give Laura a view. We recognized that two buttons would not be enough to uncover the shoulder. Sylvia reached for the third button without taking her eyes from mine. There was something about what I saw, was she submitting to me or to Laura?

The third button did it. Sylvia exposed her left shoulder by sliding the blouse down with her right hand. Freckles dotted not only the shoulder but the areas above her white bra and down the valley between her breasts. Tentatively, I searched her eyes and she searched mine, patiently watching, holding the blouse open with calm expectation. Laura gazed up from her place at the table, also expectant.

As I leaned down to touch her shoulder with my lips I made a “Mmmm” sound. It was over in the blink of an eye. I straightened up and watched Sylvia release the blouse. Silently, we starred into each other’s eyes. Sylvia swallowed, not bothering to re-button the three buttons.

I put my arms around her and drew her to me, feeling her cheek against mine and her arms around my neck. I was 21, she was 33 but she felt like an 18 year old in my arms that day.

{To be continued. Chapter 13 is ready for submission.}

{It is my ambition to write better. Please help me improve by offering your feedback, comments, criticism, encouragement and votes.}

Fable
Fable
41 Followers
12