One Night, Forever

Story Info
Widower teacher meet his secret admirer.
8.6k words
4.25
8k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One Night Forever

I stepped into the plane between the queues of other passengers, and received a warm welcome from two flight attendants, as they were supposed to. I didn't see a newspaper near the door. I just realized this is not a big airline, which usually provides various newspapers. I chose a plane from a middle class airline, for a flight of less than two hours. And, of course there was no dinner, even though I was very hungry.

This is a night flight, which I rarely take while on an out-of-town duty trip. If work is finished one day, then I will go home the next morning. Usually, if there is enough time, I will take the time to enjoy the atmosphere of the city or tourist attractions around, before returning the next day. This time I felt uncomfortable where I was assigned, because the local facilitators, who were supposed to help with my assignment, were disrespecting the central facilitators like me. So I decided to go home as soon as my assignment was done, and could only get a mid-class flight for departure at 10 pm.

I got the seat number next to the window, in the center of the plane, which was certainly above the wing. There won't be a good view, and I don't care, because there's nothing to see at night.

I walked faltered, because the queue was slightly disturbed by the activities of other passengers putting their luggage in the cabin baggage. When I was near my row of seats, there were three chairs, and I was supposed to get a window seat, but there was already a girl, who I saw was the same age as my daughter, about 25 years old. On the side of the aisle sat an elderly woman who was quite fat, the only empty chair in the middle.

The old woman realized I would sit next to her, painstakingly tried to stand up from her chair, gave me a way to enter.

When I was about to reprimand the girl, for taking my seat, she looked at me and said: "Sorry, sir. Can we switch seats? I am rather tired and not feeling well, and want to sleep throughout this trip."

I saw her eyes showing hope.

"Oh... yeah... just take it, I don't mind," I replied flatly, though somewhat annoyed, I was also tired and wanted to sleep rather comfortably.

So, I sat in the middle, then put on my seat belt.

"Thank you, sir," she said then with a smile, she looked at me for a moment. At that time I felt I recognized her, but who?

"It's okay, just relax," I replied with a smile.

She then leaned her head against the edge of the window wall, looking towards the darkness of the airport night atmosphere. I searched the plane's monthly magazine from the seat pocket in front of me, just to waste time waiting for the plane to take off.

I close my eyes, when the lights in the cabin are dimmed, according to the rules of the flight when the plane will take off. At that time, I was compelled to try again to remember the girl, or maybe a married woman, next to me. Her face was quite familiar, like she had known her a few years ago. The same age as my daughter.

I am a middle school teacher, until now, when I was exactly half a century old. I already have a lot of students, maybe thousands, and among them maybe I can't recognize them anymore, unless they recognize me first, I'll try to remember them.

In addition to teaching at my school, I gained the trust of the ministry of education to visit several places in all parts of the country, as instructors for teachers in the regions, share experiences and strengthen the quality of education. Every year on average, I can visit ten different regions, the objectives of which have been set by the government. Usually, I spend 3-4 days in the area. It could be said that until now I was fortunate enough to be able to travel all over the country.

My only daughter, went to the school where I taught, and became my student too. Certainly, she has many close friends, whom she sometimes invites to my house. Sometimes some stay overnight or a few nights. Now, Rachel, my daughter, is married and follows her husband. I live alone, because my wife... my ex-wife, had left me, when Rachel was 15 years old, to marry her former boyfriend when they were still in high school.

Now I only concentrate on teaching and working, for myself. Salary as a teacher, and wages from regional trips, enough to support me, and set it aside for my grandchildren later. I have no intention of buying my own house, and only live in a small rental house, so I don't have to bother to take care of it.

During holidays, I took the time to visit my daughter, to meet my beloved granddaughter, who is now two years old.

Was this girl, or this young woman, one of my students? Or maybe even a friend of my child?

I couldn't find the answer, I decided to ignore and try to sleep. Although somewhat uncomfortable, because the fat old woman to my right, controlled the armrest between us. More than that, her large arms slightly pushed me to the left. Luckily, the young woman to my left leaned her body against the wall of the plane, so that I could put my left hand on the armrest between us.

At that time I heard a sound, like the voice of someone cold, the air pressure in the cabin of the plane caused my hearing to be somewhat blurry, and it was difficult to determine the direction of the sound. I looked to the right, the old woman was sleeping, bowed her head and snored softly. Not her.

I looked to the left, the young woman hugging her own knee. Her, she who hissed cold. I checked the seat pocket in front of her, there were no blankets, I realized, this plane did not provide blankets for the night flight.

"Are you okay?" I asked cautiously.

She turned to me, her face pale between the flashes of light from the wing tips of the plane, which were decorating through the window. Yes, she looked like she was cold, even though she was wearing a jacket that had a head hood.

I began to worry, and raised my hand to press the cabin crew's help button. She pulled my hand.

"No need, sir. I'm just cold," she answered slowly.

"Are you sure?" I asked as I tried to push the button.

She nodded. Her eyes looked at me.

"Maybe you can give me a little help," she said.

"Wh... what can I do?" I asked in a tone of uncertainty.

She loosened her seat belt, then lifted the armrest between us. I did not know what she would do, suddenly surprised me, by lying her head on my lap. She slept on her side on my lap. Her legs folded in her chair. For a moment I was really surprised by her attitude. I had no time to refuse her, she had closed her eyes, slept.

God what should I do?

For a moment I was confused, how I shall laid my hands? To my right, the armrest was occupied by the fat woman's hand, while the left armrest was raised. If I placed it onto the body of this young lady? I didn't know her yet, it felt very not polite. I tried to move my hands forward, behind the passenger seat in front of me. But soon I felt uncomfortable. I tried to place my left hand behind her chair, was the same, even sore.

This young lady seemed not to have really slept, and felt my discomfort. Suddenly again she surprised me by pulled my left hand towards her body, placed it on her stomach, under her breasts! Spontaneously I was about to pull my hand, but she hugged my hand tightly.

"Miss... euh... Ma'am...," I half whispered, wanted to protest her attitude, but I saw it as if she is comfortable to hold my hand. A moment later I loosened my hand, not to resisted her act again.

God, a young lady as same as my daughter age, who I saw was pretty, brownish but smooth, behaved as if I were someone close to her, very close. She even gently rubbed the back of my palm. Finally I gave up.

Now, the other problem, how I placed my right hand that is started to ache. After thinking for a moment, just all of it, I finally placed it on my thighs, on the top of her head which was covered by the hood of her jacket. And I was spontaneous, like when my granddaughter head on my lap, I gently stroked the top of the head of this strange young lady.

I leaned my head on the back of my chair, closed my eyes again, tried to think. Was she really one of my students and my daughter's friend? So her acts as if it's okay to did it to me? But I can't remember who she is.

I felt a movement in my right palm. I opened my eyes, she took off her hood a little, so that I touched her black hair, I don't know the exact length of her hair, but I felt her hair quite thick. She still closed her eyes. Then I stroked her hair again, this time without being blocked by the hood. Did she really do it on purpose?

I opened my eyes again, when I felt the light in the cabin become bright again, the rustle of the sound of the seat belt being opened, also heard the announcement from the cabin crew informing to the passengers that we could open the seat belt and tell the location of the toilet as the usual.

I glanced at the young woman whose I didn't even know seemed to look soundly sleeping on my lap, but her hand was still tightly holding my left hand, and even I felt she pulled my palm upward, to the bottom of her breasts. I felt her breasts which covered by a jacket, clothes, and bra, quite solid. Oh god, what was I though?

"Sorry, sir? Is your wife sick?" A flight attendant stuck her head towards me. I glanced at the old woman beside me who looked at me in surprise.

"Euh... no, she was just sleepy and wanted to sleep more comfortably," for a moment I was surprised by my answer, it was clear she was not my wife, did not even know her at all.

"Do I need to bring her a blanket?" the flight attendant asked again.

The young lady raised her free right hand, wagging quickly.

"No, thanks," I answered the flight attendant.

"Make sure later, when we will land, she sits as before," the stewardess smiled and left.

I felt her hand hugged my hand tighter. I had to make sure who she is. I leaned down my head and whispered into her ear.

"Do you know me?" I asked cautiously.

She seemed to smile, her eyes still closed, a moment later shook her head.

"Miss, is it okay to behave like this to me? Frankly, I feel bad," I whispered again.

She seemed to smile and shook her head again.

I could not and always could not resist people, I decided to just ignore it, after this plane stopped I would leave her immediately, while now I would enjoy a sensation like this, which I no longer feel since my ex-wife left me.

This woman is quite beautiful, I feel the palm of my left hand now on her left breast. The heartbeat felt on my palm. I neutralize my feelings by again stroking her hair. But I could not avoid that my cock was bulged underneath my jeans, fortunately I wore jeans that were quite tight, and hoped she did not noticed.

I closed my eyes again, avoiding the sight of the fat old woman beside me. I was sure she was surprised, that before sitting down, I behaved not to know this young lady, but now she saw us so close, and even the flight attendants thought we were husband and wife. Let it be.

One hour and fifty minutes feels very fast, and the cabin crew announced about everything about the landing preparations, I was forced to lift her body to sit in her seat, because surely the flight attendants would immediately check the situation of all the passengers. She seemed reluctant to sit down, straightened her legs and then looked out the window, he pulled his head covering again, so that I could only see the front of her face from the side. Her nose is not too sharp, but looks exotic and her lips are very charming. God, what am I thinking?

I lowered the armrest between us.

When the cabin lights dimmed again, I hoped she didn't repeated her act like that. But, my hope failed, she raised the armrest again, and shifted her body towards me, putted her head on my shoulder, pulled and hugged my left hand in front of her stomach. Let it be, I would leave her as soon as the plane landed.

This time it felt like a long time, especially after the plane landed and the lights were turned on, the plane was still running on the runway to Avron. I no longer paid attention to the announcement from the cabin crew, but hoped to arrive at the airport terminal soon, and I hoped the plane is not parked at Avron, but in a distant place, so we had to take a bus to the terminal, and I want to get on the bus immediately, and separated from this woman. Not dislike, - or suspect she will deceive me, and besides I do not bring valuables except old-fashioned notebooks and cellphones, no cash more than half a million rupiah, if I am deceived, I am not so disadvantaged, as long as my life is safe, if she wants to blackmail me, I don't have any wealth, not even a car, I go to teach by bicycle, - I just feel uncomfortable, there is a stranger young lady, so beautiful, but suddenly intimated to me.

My wish came true, the cabin crew announced that all passengers would take two buses to the Jakarta airport terminal. When the plane stopped, I immediately let go of my hand from her, opened the seat belt and waited for the old woman who was about to stand with difficulty. At that time the young woman whispered.

"Sir, can I ask for help again? My belongings in the baggage across, rather heavy. Camera and tripod box," she said with an innocent face.

I once again, and always, cannot refuse someone who asks for help. I nodded.

After the old woman stood up and left, I immediately took a small bag containing my notebook from the trunk above me, then took a black box bag from the next trunk, which turned out to be very heavy, surely it contained a variety of photographic equipment, and a tripod wrapped in black cloth.

When I looked at her, it seemed she was still not fit, spontaneously I offered to bring her luggages to the terminal. My plan failed to avoid it.

"I brought the tripod, and you brought the box," she said with a smile. Oh my God... her smile is very sweet.

The stewardess who had been reprimanding me, stood in the doorway of the plane and smiled at us, as we were about to get out of the plane's door, I became clumsy, and rushed out of the plane.

We took the same bus, she sat, while I stood nearby. I tried not to look at her.

"Do you still have luggages to claimed?" I asked as we walked side by side in the terminal hallway to the exit.

She did not answer but took out her boarding pass and handed it to me, there was a ticket for baggage claim, I saw the name on the boarding pass, Ms. Novianty, Evelyn. I tried to remember, were there among my students named Evelyn Novianty? Too many of my students had the same or similar names. I even heard and remembered their nicknames more often than their full names.

When we arrived in the baggage claim, she asked permission to go to the toilet, leaved me with her luggage, which I thought would be very expensive. A set of photographic equipment with a leading brand, which I might not bought with my income a year. She would not rob me, instead I could runned away from these expensive things. I began to calmed down and not be suspicioused anymore, and thought that she really needed help, she chosed me because we sat side by side on the plane.

After I took out her large suitcase from a conveyor belt, and my worn leather backpack, I waited for her in front of the toilet. When she came out, it was my turn to go to the toilet, and asked her to take care of my luggage.

When I came out of the toilet, I saw her was waited for me on a bencher in front of the coffee shop. She waved.

"Are you in a hurry?" she asked with a hopeful look, that I would still help her, what else did she need from me?

"Not really," I replied shortly while looking at my watch, it was almost 1 am. My voice sounded doubtful. I'd sure she feels it.

"Is anyone waiting for you at this time?" she asked with a mysterious smile. But still showed its her natural beauty. Her eyes sparkled sharply, her eyebrows were thick, original, not artificial, her nose is tiny but made her face looked more beautiful, I thought there was no way she didn't have a partner, husband or girlfriend. But when she held my hand on the plane, I did not find any rings. I realized, in this day and age, a ring is no longer a measure for someone already married or not.

"Yes, there is," I replied, looked into her eyes. I was a bit surprised, she looked like a little disappointed.

"Just a small room filled with books and thin mattresses on the floor," I answered again with a smile, I didn't knew why I had to joked at a time like that.

Then she laughed, showed her clean neat teeth.

"Let's have a coffee first," she said as she stood up and extended her hand for shake to me. At that time I realized that her height was almost the same as mine.

"I'm Eve, Evelyn Novianty," she said, waited for my hand.

"Joe, Joseph Mohan," I answered, shaked her hand.

"You don't intend to go straight home? Or maybe you are waiting for someone, husband or... boyfriend?" I asked again doubtfully.

"No one will picked me up and wait for me at home, except for the small apartment room, which is always difficult for me to fix every day," she replied with a laugh, tried replying to my joke. I laughed and followed her into the coffee shop, helped to carry her luggage.

At that time I tried to remember her name again, is there one of my students called Eve? Or one of my daughter's friends? I didn't find an answer, and I wasn't sure there was that name. And have never heard of Eve's name among my daughter's friends. What was her last name? I forgot.

We ordered black coffee and some snacks to relieve hunger.

"Looks like you're a photographer," I said. We sat opposite each other.

"Looks like you're a teacher," she responded with a laugh.

"How do you know I'm a teacher?" I asked, beginning to suspect, that she was indeed one of my students.

"How do you know, that I am a photographer?" she asked, as if she was tried to playfully me.

"It's clear from your luggage, and you looks a little 'tomboyish,' I replied.

She laughed loudly.

"You haven't answered my question," I asked.

"Mmmm... I have taken many human objects from various backgrounds, so that I can know someone's character from their appearance and attitude, you look very careful and a little... conservative," she said with a laugh.

I laughed because I acknowledge my condition.

"How long have you been in that profession? Joining a company or freelance?"

"It's been about three years, freelance, but I keep in contact with certain companies on a regular basis," she said, sipped her coffee, her eyes still sparkled and still stared at me, made me even more awkward.

"I'm so sorry for my attitude on the plane, I was really cold, I'm not used to being in a cold air-conditioned room, even I didn't install it in my apartment, just a fan, even I never closed the window, because of coincidence my apartment is at the topper floor, so I'm not worried about anything," she said.

"I also don't really like the air-conditioned room, what's more the electricity in my rental house won't be strong even for an air conditioner with a small power," I said with a shy laugh. She laughed freely again. Was she laughed at my sentence, or my condition?

"Are you sure that we have never met before?" I asked.

"Before this? yes we've met," she replied with a smile. I got suspicious again.

"Oh, ya? When? Where?" I asked.

She laughed, it seemed like she was really playfully me, and I really felt he was being played with.

"I'm sure you're one of my students, but I don't know when," I began to press.

She shook her head.

"Where is your school?" I asked again.

"I was born and raised in Surabaya, studying there too," she answered. Oh, I thought, then she wasn't one of my student.

"Then, you said you was met me before, when? Where?" I asked.

"A few minutes ago, on the plane," she said, released her laughter again. I really stuck in her game, and joined in laughing.