All Comments on 'My Second Time Being Milked'

by NTsarina

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
mel_pomenemel_pomeneover 9 years ago
I like your story

And I like the way you write -- you don't really need much in the way of a editor IMO, but I realise it must be good to have a Beta reader or someone to run an eye over things.

It is notoriously difficult to proof your own work and there are some fine Editors here; perhaps just before Christmas wasn't the perfect time to go looking for one. Please keep writing -- you are doing fine; five stars and Happy New Year.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Ever since I learned that women write all this--

stuff--here, I've lost interest. A bunch of masochistic broads. BORING.

At least you can get mad at "sexist" men.

A bunch of faux s/m broads in MFA programs. Go to AA meetings or

something--

No. Not good enough to even get an undergrad degree--

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Incredible!

I enjoyed the hell out of this! Awesome sexy and kinky story! More please about these three!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great Story

The experience sounds incredible. Loved the addition of Ashley.

tonguelasher01tonguelasher01over 9 years ago
He is crazy

He was crazy to be so hesitant. I'd love to find a woman like that, and I'd be happy to do anything she wanted. If she wants to fuck my ass and milk my prostate, I'd stick my naked ass in the air and say "When can we get started?"

She loves getting fucked, getting fucked in the ass, sucking cock, and milking him. She even brings another woman home to double his pleasure. What is there not to love? I realize that this is fantasy, but it is a great one, and I am soooo jealous of these fantasy characters. I'd love to even just find a woman that wanted to milk me, or fuck my ass!

yowseryowserabout 9 years ago
Sweet

Intriguing! Nice descriptions, details, never done anything remotely like this but you capture the experience well.

charliebillcharliebillover 8 years ago
Lovede the threesome!

I really got hard reading this ultra hot story. A few years ago a woman fucked me in the ass and none since then. I need a little more sexually uninhibited woman at this time to push her cock up my ass! Being divorced, I haven’t found her yet, but want to do it again!!!

HarryD46HarryD46almost 4 years ago
Supurbly Erotic

My submissive and I thoroughly enjoyed the first story. We have not seriously looked for an additional player but after reading this, we have both agreed that the possibility for a third member would be doable. However, we will be extremely cautious. I do not wish to endanger our current relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Good premise continues.

So does disappointment. Sex is too fast. Saying "milking" is not milking. Milking is long, drawn out playing with cumming being long delayed. Details are what can be erotic. Details are missing.

Three stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous