My Secret Room Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dan and Karen stopped by the front door and just stood there for a minute. Sam broke the ice.

"Well Karen I see you brought back my husband that is a good sign. Now Dan is there anything you want to say to Bob or myself?" Sam asked her husband.

"Sam and Bob, I am really sorry I put you through this trouble. Karen and I have talked all week and we both love you. I want to stay with you Sam if you will have me back? Please forgive me Bob for turning Karen against you. I know it was wrong." Dan told us.

"Well that is a well rehearsed speech but you will need to do more. I don't want you to ever cheat on me again Dan. If you do the consequences will be dire." Sam warned Dan.

"And as for you sis, I think you are stupid for cheating on Bob. He is a great guy and if you don't take care of him I might." Sam told Karen with a big smile and a wink.

Karen went to my side and grabbed my arm as if to hold on to me literally. Sam just smiled and looked at Karen.

"Well is there anything you want to say Karen?" Sam asked her.

"Bob and Sam I am so sorry. I was not thinking and it felt like it was when Sam and I were kids. I guess the competition thing has never really left us. Bob I'm mostly sorry for you. I didn't mean to let you down but I know I did hurt you. I really love you and never want to stray from your side again. Will you have me back in your life?" Karen confessed while looking at me.

"Karen it was nice having your sister here for the week, but I really love you and want to stay together. We will have some work to do in our marriage, but I think we can get through this together." I told my wife. We kissed and she whispered in my ear she would make it up to me later.

Sam told Dan to load the bags because she wanted to talk to her sister in private. I went out to help him and left the two women together.

"Karen the next time we are out on the west coast we want to visit you and Bob. Dan and I both love you two and still want to be part of your life. From now on both our husbands are off limit to each other. I have DVD copies of us together from this week, so I can still see them as Dan fucks me. I know it will drive him crazy seeing all the footage of Bob and I fucking each others brains out. Besides I will show him the video of you two, just to be fair." Sam told Karen.

I was in the driveway with Dan when he started to tell me what occurred the week they both went away.

"I don't want to know what you two did." I told Dan forcefully.

"We didn't do anything, and I mean anything! I just hope Sam will let me touch her soon so my balls don't go blue on me." Dan confessed to me. Sam had guessed right about Karen not doing anything for Dan during the last week. This brought a big smile on my face.

"How did you two do while we were away?" Dan asked me with a funny look on his face.

"Just watch the videos Sam and I made if you are curious." I answered as I turned my back on him and walked away. That last comment was better than punching him in the face. I knew I got to him.

Sam left to go to the car and gave me a big hug and a kiss. As she did this she whispered in my ear. "You were a great lover and I will miss you. I'm just glad I have some great video to watch when I get home. Take care of my sister and I'll be in touch." Sam told me quietly.

"If I have any editing questions I know who to call." I told Sam as she got in the car.

"Oh, by the way Dan, I'm going back to video production work when we return home. Using Bob's video room made me realize how much I missed the work." Sam told Dan as she was getting in the car.

Dan started up the car and Karen kissed her sister through the window and they both left the driveway waving goodbye. I couldn't help but feel a little sad at Sam leaving. I guess I really started to get used to her being around.

Karen walked in the house and turned to me. She gave me a bear hug that crushed my ribs and kissed me on the lips with real passion.

"I really missed you and your cock. Let's go look at this secret room and you can give me a tour." Karen told me with a big smile.

"The first stop on the tour is the big bed." I told her as I lead her to the guest room.

THE END

12
  • COMMENTS
18 Comments
MarkT63MarkT63over 3 years ago

Bob is a CUCK!!! HE may have had a little revenge, but she got away with cheating and severe disrespect!!! BTB!!!

Xzy89c1Xzy89c1over 4 years ago
On wedding day?

And he tales her back. Wow

TiredXTiredXover 5 years ago
Sad...

I never did understand the concept of sleeping around to get even only to hook back up with the cheating spouse shortly after, as far as I'm concerned you might as well just get the divorce and maybe and I mean maybe hook back up years later. I cringed when he said he still loved his wife yet fantasized about possibly doing the mayor in the future. Not to mention kissing suddenly willing to sleep with upon her return without first testing for any possible stds is just dumb after all she's been cheating on him for years and there's no guarantee that his brother-in-law was the only one since it's confirmed that she's a slut. You took a character the reader could originally sympathize with and turned him into an idiotic, shallow, beta, pushover with a supposed limitless libido so I ask the question again why stay married when everyone is better off otherwise?

PeteCedarPeteCedarover 8 years ago
His wife

Fucked him both on his wedding day and her wedding day and he is going to keep her? He's just fucked up. Sounds like he doesn't care who fucks the slut. I think there is retribution needed on both the wife and her fuck buddy. Didn't like this story much.

semofuncpl3semofuncpl3over 11 years ago
Not bad

but Karen should have more punishment. She had been cheating since their wedding day.

Show More
Share this Story

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

In Her Eyes A husband doesn't like what he sees.in Loving Wives
An Unexpected Reaction To an unacceptable situation.in Loving Wives
Never Confuse Kindness for Weakness Passive husband catches wife with his worst enemy.in Loving Wives
Already Gone A wife and her lover plot but the husband is a step ahead.in Loving Wives
The Honey Trap You have to use the right bait.in Loving Wives
More Stories