My Secret Room

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My mind was made up, and I think it was going to be a good solution to everyone's problem. That problem was named Dan.

Dan started to push harder and harder until I thought he would rip my wife in half. He started to grunt and shouted he was cumming. He pulled out and pushed Karen down on the bed. In one motion he got by her face and inserted his large and ready cock into her mouth. He shouted "I'm cumming SLUT" and blew his whole load in her mouth and on her face. Karen just tried to suck down as much cum as possible and started to rub it all over her body. I guess he did make her into a slut because she seemed to want more even after that performance.

"You know maybe I did marry the wrong person." Karen confessed after the heat of the moment. This was too much for me and I quietly left the room with out turning off the recorders. I snuck back to my car and waited about an hour before returning home.

When I got there Samantha was just unloading the groceries and Karen and Dan were helping. They asked me how the game went (I messed up my hair, dirtied my clothes, and tried to look sweaty). I looked at my wife and told her "I didn't do very well but some guy hit a home run somewhere I could never reach". I looked Karen right in the face as I said this and she turned away quickly giving me a funny look that said more than she wanted. I turned my gaze on Sam's nice ass and knew I would be fucking her soon if all worked out to plan.

I now needed to clue Sam in on the events of the past day, but could not think of a way to show her the tapes and still keep the room a secret. Finally I decided to let her in on my secret room and show her the real Dan she married. It could help or hurt me, but I wasn't sure which.

Sunday came and I reviewed the tape from Saturday night. Sam was doing all the things Karen did earlier that day. Samantha even liked to fuck in the ass. It must be a family thing. This Sat. tape was hot and it only made me more determined to have Dan's wife.

I told Samantha I wanted her to help me get a present for Karen and needed her to make an excuse to get out of the house for at least 3-4 hours. Sam told her sister she needed to help me shop, and didn't want Dan to see what she was getting. She also hinted I wanted to do the same for Karen. This seemed to work, and we left about an hour later with Dan and Karen staying behind to be surprised. Boy, were they going to be surprised.

Sam went to the car and we drove about a mile away and then I stopped. Sam gave me a look that said is there something wrong with the car. I told her "There is something wrong with our marriages."

She looked at me and asked what was going on. I asked if she could keep a secret and she said she could. I decided it was now or never and I drove back to the side road by our house. She keep asking what was wrong, but all I would say was follow me. As we got close to the back of the house, I motioned for her to be quiet and to follow. We snuck in the back door, and I went to the dryer. She must have thought I was crazy until I slid the dryer out and pointed to the secret door. I again motioned for her to remain silent and follow. She did this but was a little afraid also.

As she got up and stood in the room her eyes looked like saucers. She started to talk but I told her to be quiet and just watch. If I was right, Dan & Karen would have a repeat performance, and if not I was just going to show her the tapes from Saturday.

I whispered to her that the former owner built it and I just discovered it about a month ago. She pulled the curtain apart and let out a gasp. The guest room was right there and the bed was covered from all angles with the cameras. She then thought I brought her to show Dan and her making love the last two nights and started to complain. I told her to be quiet and just watch. Sure enough, Karen and Dan came into the room talking up a storm.

"I don't care what you want Dan, Sam is my sister and I love my husband also." Karen said.

"You want it even more now than when I fucked you yesterday, my slut." Dan stated in a matter of fact voice. The word "Slut " seemed to set her off.

"Oh, just fuck me and we will deal with this shit later, we don't have much time." said Karen.

The two of them started where they left off yesterday. They did it in every position and in every hole. Sam just stood at the mirror with closed fists. I couldn't tell if she was more pissed at Dan or Karen, but she was very upset. This was my chance.

I stood behind her and whispered in Sam's ear "He keeps calling her his slut, even yesterday they both said they married the wrong person."

"I should have never told Karen how big his cock was or that he was good in bed." Sam confessed angrily.

"I have all yesterday's encounter on tape and they both said they were with the wrong person." I told her quietly.

"My lawyer will want to see all the tapes after this weekend if you can make a copy?" Sam said quietly.

"I'm sorry you had to see this but it was the only way you would believe me." I said.

I stepped behind Samantha and got real close, so I could whisper into her ear. "How could anyone want to cheat on a beautiful women like you? I have always thought you were much prettier than Karen and also had a better body."

As I gave her more compliments I started to reach around and squeeze her tits softly. I don't think she realized what I was doing to her until her breath became more labored and short. She just watched as her husband and sister started to fuck each other like old lovers (which they were). Karen started to scream in mid-organism asking for Dan to fuck her ass really hard and cum in her mouth again like yesterday. All this was getting too much for both of us, and I just started to undress her and rub her all over with my hands. My cock was rock hard and I grinded it into Sam's ass crack.

Sam bent over and offered me her beautiful backside and pussy. I spit on my hand and rubbed it on my cock. Sam didn't need it as she was very wet. My head parted her pussy lips and I stopped. This action drove Sam crazy, and she started to push back towards me.

I grabbed her hips with both hands and started to really fuck my sister in law very hard. Every time she would push back, I would push twice as hard back. This action started to drive Sam wild as I pounded her sweet cunt over and over. I could feel my balls getting tight and cum starting to build up. With one last thrust, I pushed with all my strength and let my cum fly deep into her pussy. She screamed and went crazy with an intense orgasm. Her body was shaking and she lost her balance and I had to catch her by her tits and hips.

Sam went quiet and started to look down at the area at the bottom of the mirror. She straightened up and went to the wall below the mirror. Sam then unhooked some latches that were on the wall. I never even noticed that the dresser below the mirror was on latches and hinges. With a big push the dresser opened up into the occupied guestroom with very little noise. Dan and Karen never even knew we were in the room until Karen screamed and Dan looked over to see me and his wife right next to the bed. The picture on faces was priceless. What happened next was even better.

Part 2 - TO BE CONTINUED...

12
  • COMMENTS
7 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 15 years ago
A great story and very sneaky turns and twists

Wow. This is hot. I hope the two who were cheated on comes out with everything they deserve. Thanks for the fine story....Rich

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Fantastic

I agree with Joan! This is a terrific story. I was hard and shooting by the end. The next chapter seems to be set-up nicely. I and Joan can't wait. RAY @ WI

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Good Start

I'm a 47 year old married mom ,I enjoyed your story. My juices started to flow and I had a very nice orgasm !! don;t make us wait too long for the next part !!!!

Joan V @ The Jersey Shore

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
jon

great idea for a story the fact its not beliveable with the secret room doesnt matter. its a good story apart from the writing mistakes. but i have a bad feeling you will spoil this fantasy by making out all four of you end up being sex buddies? hope im wrong but either way its your fantasy so write it how you feel is best.

Show More
Share this Story

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

In Her Eyes A husband doesn't like what he sees.in Loving Wives
The Honey Trap You have to use the right bait.in Loving Wives
The Private Party Attractive couple attend a very private party.in Loving Wives
An Unexpected Reaction To an unacceptable situation.in Loving Wives
Party At Bill's Ch. 01 Husband find out why wife is busy on Friday nights.in Loving Wives
More Stories