All Comments on 'My Sex Life Ch. 03'

by Slutty_Julie

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
like

Still don't know how she's looking

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
alchol

a few drinks always gives a girl some liquid courage

mthomas63mthomas63almost 11 years ago
Pretty Good

I'm enjoying the build-up, to what I'm guessing will be a totally wild slut by the time we reach the last of your stories. I'd like to give you a higher mark, but I want to build in some incentive.

Seriously, I'm looking forward to enjoying the rest of your series.

Matty_WalterMatty_Walteralmost 16 years ago
you ARE a dirty little slut

and thank you. Don't stop. The world needs more like you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Yes, claim your own orgasm as a mitigator...

..., In fact, he's lucky u didn't accidentally castrate him w/your teeth in the throes of passion!!!

CheakoCheakoover 16 years ago
Heh...

Personally I think these sets of writings are done well enough in the fact they're suppose to be a person's memory in telling a 'story' so the length is appropriate entirely. Thanks for the interesting reads, Julie. Would wish to, as others have already, ask you to embellish just a tad bit more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Please Continue

Good set of stories but please stop with the LOL. This is a story not a text message.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Loved it but...

I love your stories but they are always too damm short. Also I like to hear about what is going through a slut's mind as she commits her various slutty acts. keep up the good work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous