All Comments on 'My Sexual Story Ch. 02'

by bisexual_slut

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
honesty is the first step

I fully understand your situation and the dilemma you face. She's entitled to her sexual identity and preferences, as are you. So, you need to have a long, honest, open conversation about sexuality - yours and hers. If your wife adamantly objects to your cross dressing and bisexuality, there's no reason to believe that its going to change. At the same time, you have no obligation to deny your own sensuality to meet her standards. If you can't reconcile to each other's needs and wishes, then seriously consider going your separate ways. If you both would prefer staying together, then each of you can make some compromises.

I wish you well!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Honest

Thanks so much for both parts of this story. I love your honesty and openness. Refreshing and very sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
gay sex

I love being a bottom and wearing lingerie daily and I loved your stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
feedback

Lve your onesty

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
gammy

Love the basis of your storie. Would love to hear more. More details, more dialogue. But you got to write what makes you comfortable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Feeling the pain

Hey I can understand where you are coming from, my wife is the same. I am aloud to wear panties to bed and a nightie when it is cold but other than that she doesn't understand my urges. I bought her a big strap on to use on me but has never been used except when I can fulfill the urges when she is out. Sometimes I manage to sneak down to the local gay spa where I can become the sluttisst suissive whore taking as many cocks as I can. I to shave an area that can be covered by my shorts but would like to be fully shaved, which she won't allow. I also have asked if she wanted to she could get a bi boyfriend but she says no. I am so depressed that I can't fulfill my desires and can't come to leaving her as I still love her. All the best with your journey.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Same boat

I too am in the same boat, kind of. My wife is ok with me only wearing panties. She even gets me some on occasion. I would prefer to wear hers, but since she has an ass her love panties are too big. Nonetheless, I have yet to tell her I love taking it in the ass with the dildo I got for her. She refuses to even try on the strap on.

How do I also tell her I want to try and explore a man let alone telling her about the toy arsenal I have for my ass wrecking pleasure!?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbisexual_slut@bisexual_slut
235 Followers
I am a kinky bisexual Aussie male in my mid 50's, I enjoy all kinds of sex so long as it doesn't involve any pain. My first passion is women with huge tits, "LOVE big tits", but also don't mind a cut cock to play with so long as their is little to no body hair, also...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES