My Sexy Family Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I found myself wondering what the dress looked like behind the jacket. I didn't usually have those sorts of thoughts about my own mother, but the recent images I had created in my mind of her standing behind her bedroom door and touching her pussy as I fucked my sisters had me seeing my mother in a different light. That, and the fact that I had just discovered she had been a swinger, really made me see her as a woman that men, besides Dad, would desire. Sure, I had stolen peaks at her cleavage in the past and appreciated her beauty, but envisioning her as a desirable woman, not just 'mom', was relatively new to me.

"Well, how about the pink dress?" Mom asked Allyson.

My little sister shrugged and said, "If you want me to. Whatever."

Dad complained, "She can't change now. We'll be late."

Mom said, "I just want her to look her best."

"As we were just discussing, she's an adult now. She can make her own decisions," Dad declared.

Mom nodded and sighed. "Yes, my children have all grown up. I suppose you're right."

With that, Mom and Dad walked through the kitchen and out the back door.

I looked at my sisters quizzically and they both shrugged. It was a strange exchange and seemed a little too co-incidental to not be related to us being spotted the previous night. Still, it didn't really tell us which one had seen us.

***

As I drove my truck down the narrow dirty road, my Dad said, "Thanks for letting me borrow your truck."

I laughed at that, having relaxed quite a bit. Church had been uneventful, as was the McDonald's drive thru, the trip back home, and lunch. I said, "I don't think Mom would appreciate us hauling the chickens back in the SUV."

Dad nodded at that and said, "She would have me cleaning chicken shit out of the fucking SUV until nightfall."

I was a bit startled by that. Dad never used profanity around us. I had only heard it on very rare occasions when he'd have an argument with Mom. They got along great and for them to argue at all was a very uncommon occurrence.

"Here it is," he said, pointing to the house off to the side, distracting me from my thoughts.

I pulled into their dirt driveway. There was a green pickup parked there that was even older than mine. I parked beside it and killed the engine.

It was a small house, the white paint peeling from the wood siding across the outside of it. There was a screened-in front porch across the front and, as we got out of my truck, the screen door squeaked open and a heavyset man, shorter but wider than Dad, came out to greet us.

I had replaced my boots with my work boots, but still wore my church clothes, as did Dad. So, we were clean, but not too overdressed, as we walked up to the little house. I was glad I had changed out of my dress boots because of the mud we walked through.

"Jim?" the man asked as we approached.

My dad was named Jamie, but went by Jim with some people. He said, "Bill!" The two men shook hands before he said, "This is my son, Joe."

"Nice to meet you, Joe," Bill said, shaking my hand firmly. Though he was fat his hands were rough. "The chickens are around back," he said as he led us into his house. "Can I get you anything? A beer?"

"That would be great," Dad replied.

Again, Dad never drank. What was going on here? What else did I not know about my parents?

"You want one?" Dad asked me.

Shaking my head, I demurred. "I'm good," I said. I was driving and rarely drank anyway. To find out that Dad liked beer was a revelation to me. He never drank around the house, that I knew of, and never came home drunk. In fact, he spent most of his time around the house when he wasn't at work. So, I surmised, that he very rarely drank any alcohol. So, it was odd.

We followed Bill into his house, first wiping the mud from our boots on the welcome mat. The home had hardwood floors throughout, so that made me worry a bit less about tracking in the mud. We walked through the living room and into the small kitchen where Bill opened the fridge, grabbed two beers, and handed one to Dad.

Bill said, "Sure is fucking hot out there. They say it's going to break a hundred today."

"Wouldn't be fucking surprised," Dad agreed.

"Well, let me show you what I've got," Bill said as he opened the back door and strode outside.

Dad and I followed him.

His huge fenced backyard held several large dogs that were roaming around. They looked friendly enough as they noticed us, came up and sniffed me, and then wandered off. Against the back of his property, a field with cows beyond, sat a large chicken yard. It was covered; shaded from the sun. There was no grass inside, only dirt and chickens. They cackled as we approached.

I didn't know a lot about chickens so I just watched them scratch, peck, and socialize as Dad and Bill discussed what he was looking for and what Bill could provide. I was especially taken with how the chickens lined up and took turns walking through their water trough. I assumed it was to cool their feel but the way the lined up and took turns I found very interesting.

Dad decided to take eight laying hens and one rooster. Bill told him that they would lay fine, maybe better, without a rooster, but a rooster was good for protection in case some animal tried to mess with them. Also, though we had no interest of raising chicks, at present, it was good to have that option in the form of a rooster.

Then Dad asked, "Wouldn't two roosters be better, providing that much more protection?"

Bill nodded and said, "If they get along."

"Like Joe and I get along to protect our hens," he laughed.

Bill laughed at that and said, "Well, roosters can co-exist just fine as long as they grew up together."

Dad said, "Well, then let me get a second rooster to share the load."

It was a strange exchange and I wondered about what Dad had on his mind. He had asked me to look out for Allyson and was now comparing two roosters protecting their hens to him and me protecting the women of our family. What did that mean? Surely, if he had been the one to see us he wouldn't be saying something like that. I would have thought he would have said something about how there was only room for one rooster or something equally territorial instead.

Bill let us borrow a few cages and he asked for our help in rounding up some of the chickens we were to buy. He was a big man and his reflexes were a little slow, so Dad and I did most of the catching.

Between the three of us we had all eight hens and two roosters in the three little cages and ready to transport within five minutes.

Dad paid him and we loaded up my truck, promising to return the cages before nightfall.

On the trip back, I finally couldn't resist asking, "'Protect our hens?'"

Dad chuckled. "Don't let your mom know I said that."

I laughed.

Dad thought for a moment and finally said, "Joe, I know I told you to take care of Allyson and you've done an excellent job. I've seen such a change in her in just the last few weeks. Also, I've seen that you've taken care of Karen in her short time living with us and I'm very grateful."

Grateful? Surely he wouldn't say that if he had spotted us fucking, so it must be Mom, I surmised. Relaxing a bit as I stopped at the intersection of the dirt road with highway 171, I said, "No problem."

"Well, I know that can be stressful, so I hate to ask this," he said.

"Oh?" I prompted. If he was happy with me, I was glad to do anything he asked to keep it that way.

"Well, on the one hand, I'd like to ask you to make sure your mom has your support too. I've seen how close you are with your sisters and it would really make your mom happy if you were close with her, as well," he explained.

"Yeah?" I asked neutrally, trying to figure out where he was coming from as I crossed the highway and turned left to head back toward DeRidder. I pulled into the slow lane, turned my flashers on, and kept my speed down, cognizant of the chickens in the bed of the truck.

"Yeah," he continued. "Basically, if you could do whatever you're doing to be close to your sisters and do the exact same thing with your mother, it would make her very happy."

What the fuck? I knew that there was no fucking way that Dad was the one that had seen us because he would have been basically telling me to fuck my own mother. Of course, the nasty forbidden thought that put in my head, of me laying my mother down and sliding my cock into her cunt, sent my prick stirring.

"On the other hand," he said, "I know that it puts quite a strain on you to look after your sisters as it is and now for with me to add your mother into the mix is just not fair. So, I was thinking that you and I should share the burden."

"Share?" I asked, completely sure that he had no idea what he was really saying to me. I knew that he meant it in the most innocent fashion, but the thoughts he was placing in my mind were just so, well, wrong. And hot.

"Yeah," he said. "I mean, just because I ask you to look after your sister doesn't mean I don't want to be close to her too. That's what I mean by us two roosters, working together, to look after our hens. So, just keep that in mind. Okay?" he said. "I want us all, the whole family, to be as close as you are with Allyson."

"Yes sir," I agreed.

Dad said, "Just call me Dad."

"Okay Dad," I said.

My cock throbbed in my jeans with forbidden thoughts for most of the ride back home. I knew he had no idea what he was really asking and I knew he was just saying it all so innocently. He just wanted us all to be closer. So, that meant, that Mom must have been the one to see us.

***

I had heard the chime on my phone on the drive home letting me know that I had a text, but I didn't read it. Dad would have pitched a fit if he saw me reading a text while driving, even if we were going slowly down the straight highway. Besides, I didn't want to chance that he might read whatever it said.

I parked in my usual spot at home and hopped out. As we went around to the back of the truck I took the opportunity to quickly read the text I had received. It was from Karen and it read, *It must be Dad.*

I was shocked. How could that be? I had spent time with Dad and concluded it was Mom, while Karen had spent time with Mom and concluded it was Dad.

Dad and I pulled the cages out of the truck and walked them to the chicken yard we had built. It was seven feet tall, thirty feet long, and fifteen feet wide. We had laid chicken wire across the sides and top, leaving the bottom exposed. Dad had built a ramp for the chickens to walk up to their elevated and enclosed coop. Beside the full-sized entry door, there were also two small doors that opened into the coop from the outside so we could, hopefully, collect the eggs.

We released the chickens into their yard, made sure they had enough feed and water, and watched them look around for a while. There was grass under their feet and, as they started pecking at it, I knew it wouldn't be long before all that was gone. It was a nice distraction from my troubles.

***

We all walked into Double-D's together.

Double-D's, though it sounded dirty, was just a regular steakhouse restaurant. It had a bar and pretty waitresses, but they weren't scantily clad or anything. There were lots of tables and booths all throughout the large dimly-lit restaurant, with lots of peanut hulls littering the floor.

Rick still had the twins. He had called Karen and told her that he would bring them back in a few hours, so it was just the five of us. Mom and Dad had decided to treat us to a nice dinner.

Everyone wore the same outfit they had worn to church; Mom's black dress and jacket, Allyson's white dress shirt and jeans, Karen's black dress and shawl, Dad's red plaid shirt, and I had put my nice boots back on, leaving the muddy work boots at home.

Dad asked for the room at the back and the waitress led us to a room off the main room that held several small tables. Two of them had been placed together by the previous dinners. It was more private than any other area of the restaurant.

Allyson, Karen, and I glanced at each other like we were marching off to our last meal. Not twenty-four hours prior, one of our parents had seen us all fucking each other and now we were being led, like lambs to the slaughter, to a secluded area of the restaurant where we would sit and talk as we ate, instead of scattering with our McDonald's meals as we had done earlier that day. Maybe we were just being paranoid.

A typical table held four so we put two of them together and made a longer table with six seats. Dad and I took the seats at either end, Mom took a seat on Dad's end, to his right, while my sisters sat on either side of me, Allyson to my right and Karen to my left, beside Mom.

The waitress handed us our menus and asked if she could get us a drink. Dad asked for a Heineken and Mom asked for a Strawberry Daiquiri.

My sisters looked at me surprised. None of us had seen Mom ever order any alcoholic beverage. I wasn't as surprised, given my recent interactions with Dad.

I took a deep breath and told the waitress, "I'll have a Heiniken, too." I was an adult, after all, and if my parents, for whatever reason, wanted to start treating me like one, I was going to go with it.

Allyson smiled and told the waitress, "I'll have a Pina Colada."

The waitress furrowed her brow at that and Mom said, "You have to be twenty-one, Hon."

My little sister shrugged and said, "Coke."

Karen smiled at Allyson and then said to the waitress, "I'll have a Pina Colada."

After the waitress left to get the drinks Karen told her little sister, "I'll let you have some of mine."

I watched Mom out of the corner of my eye. I could see she wanted to say something but, in the end, she didn't say a word. I was very surprised, frankly.

Dad said, "Karen, Joe, Allyson, I'd like to say something."

Allyson tensed and she looked like she was about to cry. Karen took a deep breath, bracing herself. I knew Dad couldn't be the one who had seen us, so I wasn't as worried, but was more curious.

"Yeah?" I asked. "What's on your mind?"

"Well," he began, "Your mother and I have been discussing a few things we'd like to talk to you about."

Okay, so that was when I got really worried. Surely, whether it was Mom or Dad who knew what had been going on, if they had been talking, well, it couldn't be good. I just knew the shit was about to hit the fan.

Mom said, "You kids have been such a blessing to us."

Dad nodded. He said, "We think that maybe we need to give you a bit more freedom."

More freedom? What the fuck? I was totally confused.

Mom said, "You are all adults now."

Dad nodded again and said, "We need to learn to stop treating you like children."

"You will always be our children," Mom said.

"Yes," Dad continued. "But we need to stop trying to parent you when, one of you, has kids of her own. You're all out of high school, eighteen years old, and able to live your own lives."

Allyson asked, "Are you asking us to leave?"

Mom smiled and said, "No, Sweetheart." She put her hand over her youngest daughter's and said, "Just the opposite. We want you to feel comfortable in our home and we want you to stay."

Dad said, "Yes, we aren't charging you rent, but we do expect a bit of help around the house, like we do now. But we also realize that our relationship should change."

Mom added, "Yes, you still have all of our support and we'll give you our advice if you ask us, but we don't want you to feel that you need to move out to have your freedom."

Dad concluded, "You can have all of the freedom you need and still be safely at home. We want what's best for you and we feel that's being home with us."

I was shocked. Not only where they not telling us to get out, they were asking us to stay. How was it possible that one of them saw us and they could still say this to us? This new relationship they were talking about explained the swearing and the drinking in front of us, but it didn't really make sense from the position of one of them seeing us fucking each other. They should be trying to separate us or put new rules in place, not removing rules and giving us more freedom.

Karen asked, "So the drinks-?"

Mom nodded and said, "We tried not to drink or swear in front of you guys. We needed to set a good example. You know all about that now, don't you, dear?"

Karen smiled and nodded.

Dad said to her, "Your mother tells me that you're planning to look for a new job?"

"First thing Monday morning," she said with a nod.

"Do you need any help from me or Joe?" he asked.

"It will be in the mornings and early afternoons. I'll have to bring the kids with me, since everyone will be at work," she said.

"Yeah, I'll be working," Dad said with a frown. "I don't get off until 3:30."

"I get off at two," I told her.

"Thanks anyway," she said.

While we chatted about what sort of work she was looking for, the waitress brought us our drinks and asked if we were ready to order. We hadn't looked at the menu but we had been there often enough that we pretty much knew what we liked. I glanced at the menu as she went around the table and when she came to me I ordered a steak; rib-eye medium-well.

When I had finished ordering I looked up to see that Mom had removed her jacket. I was shocked, just staring at her.

The dress she wore covered her shoulders completely and went down her arms a few inches, like a short-sleeved sort of thing. But the neckline of the dress fell almost parallel on either side of her neck as it plunged down across her chest, exposed a huge expanses of both of her big pale breasts, as well as showing off several inches of her flat stomach, before ending at a horizontal strip of fabric, the V of the neckline not ending in a point at all.

It was the sexiest fucking dress I had ever seen Mom wear and, despite the fact it was my mother, I couldn't help picturing my cock slipping up and down her chest, squeezed tight in the soft valley between her big tits. My cock hardened and throbbed in my jeans at the thought.

Thing is, I didn't see her from head on. She sat beside Karen to my left so I could clearly see how her tits pushed the material away from her body. This allowed me to see the bottom of her left breast, the flesh pale and creamy, and more of her upper chest and flat stomach.

After Dad got up and headed for the restroom, Allyson commented, "Nice dress, Mom!" She had noticeably relaxed when she realized that our parents weren't planning on confronting us about fucking each other; at least, not yet.

I pretended to study the baseball game playing on the television up in the corner of the room. Most restaurants in DeRidder had televisions playing as you ate. Still, I listened very intently to the conversation and stole many forbidden glances at my mother's cleavage.

Mom told her, "I would never wear it around the twins, but your father thought I should break it out of storage, now that you are all grown up. You notice he didn't protest too much about what you wore last night. I think you coming back home safe and sound made a big impression on him."

Did that mean that Dad was the one that saw us? Mom certainly didn't act like she knew anything. Of course, the recent revelations that they were swingers, both liked to drink and swear, and that Mom had such sexy outfits stashed away in her closet told me that they were both pretty good actors.

"Think so?" Allyson asked.

Mom nodded and said, "You're an adult now. I think you're father realizes that; I know I do. Just remember that also means you are responsible for your own actions."

"So, I can wear whatever I want to?" she asked.

Mom nodded.

"Swear too?" she asked tentatively.

Mom rolled her eyes, sighed, and said, "I suppose so."