My Sexy Family Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
The_Unicorn
The_Unicorn
1,511 Followers

"Fuck, I'm going to come," he groaned.

I stroked him into my mouth until I felt his dick swell in my hand. I pulled my face back and looked at him as I jacked his cock with my hands as fast as I could. I aimed it at my forehead, hoping that he had a strong enough blast to get me.

When Daddy came, I wasn't disappointed. His first shot of cum erupted as strongly from his dick as Joe's usually did. He struck me in the forehead, a great splatter in my hair and across one eye. I closed my eyes as I felt the second blast on my cheek, the third on my nose, and a fourth against my chin.

I opened my mouth and sucked at the head, stroking his dick into my mouth. There wasn't much left that wasn't already coating my face, but I managed to get a little bit of the warm cream into my mouth.

"Oh my god," Daddy whispered.

Releasing his deflating prick, I sat back on my heels, and passed a finger over my eye so I could look at him. His face was covered with lust and shame. The mixture was a little disturbing. I smiled at him as I put my finger in my mouth to taste more of his sweet cum. Some of my friends say they hate the taste of cum but I love it. I said, "Thank you, Daddy!"

"What have I done?" he whispered to himself.

There were many things I could have done or said but I just told him, "I can't wait until next time!"

"James, are you coming to bed?" I heard Mom shout from her bedroom. As she finished the question I heard her hand on the door handle and the she opened it.

I was quick. As soon as she started talking I stood up and walked toward the hallway. The door opened behind me just as I crossed the threshold to the hall. My face was covered with my Daddy's cum and there was no way I was turning around.

Whether Daddy managed to get his pants closed or covered in time to hide what we had been doing from Mom, I had no idea. I found the danger thrilling and part of me hoped that she had noticed something amiss.

***

Now, at the time, Allyson didn't actually go into so much detail to describe to me what had happened. In fact, her response to me was, "Yeah, I blew him."

I was stunned. Only the man in the car behind me honking his horn brought me back to reality. I pulled through the green light as I asked, "You did?"

She nodded and smiled as me as she said, "Yep. Dad blew his load all over my face!"

"Holy shit!" was all I could think to say. So much for laying low. But then it occurred to me, if Dad was doing that with Allyson then he must have been the one to see us. So, that meant that my thinking that Mom was flirting with me must have been wrong. That is, unless they both saw us, or Dad told her.

As if reading my mind, Allyson said, "Mom doesn't know a fucking thing. Dad begged me not to tell her."

I exhaled a deep breath. I was so relieved that I hadn't tried to make a move on Mom. If she didn't know anything then I would have really caused a problem for us.

Stopping my truck in the Fausto's parking lot, Allyson said, "Thanks for the ride. Hey, do you think I might be able to get Dad to fuck me when he picks me up tonight?"

I shrugged. I had no idea what to think. My whole world seemed to change every day. I found it exciting, intoxicating, scary, and dangerous as hell. I replied, "Maybe."

The_Unicorn
The_Unicorn
1,511 Followers