My Sexy Family Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
The_Unicorn
The_Unicorn
1,495 Followers

"The trailer was pretty warm yesterday."

"Yeah, but she was bending over and stuff."

"Picking up your clothes?"

I didn't want to tell her about the toilet paper, so I just said, "Well, it really seemed like she was flirting with me."

"Are you sure it wasn't just your imagination?"

"I don't know," I said doubtfully. I had been so sure at the time, but at that moment I was not sure about anything.

"Well, you had better not touch Mom unless you are totally fucking sure because, if it's all in your head and you assume she's flirting with you but she's not, well, that could get ugly really fast!" Karen told me. "Keep going straight."

"Okay. Yeah, I suppose you're right. I haven't done anything inappropriate or admitted to anything. So, you think it's Dad?" I asked.

She nodded and said, "All that stuff about treating us like adults is pretty suspicious, but he and I were talking yesterday and he told me that he wanted me to rely less on you and more on him. It sure felt like he was hitting on me. He was rubbing my arm and he hugged me really close. I got pretty turned on, actually."

I decided to tell her what I had seen. I wanted to know what she made of it. I said, "I heard Allyson testing Dad out on her swearing and he let her tell him that she thought he was the 'best Daddy in the whole fucking world.' Of course, that was after he told her that he was going to help her get a car, but she was on his lap and kissing him."

Karen said, "I heard about the car. I think Allyson has the hots for Dad but I think his behavior shows that he's the one that saw us. Pull over here and stop."

"It could just be a coincidence. Why am I stopping here?" I asked, as I pulled off in to a little deserted area bordered on one side by some trees and the other side by an empty field. It was a seldom-used road I had never been on.

Karen unbuckled her seatbelt and said matter-of-factly, "I don't think it's a coincidence, and we're stopping here so I can fuck you, Joe. Is that okay?"

I laughed at that. She was so casual about it. That was my sister. No drama. No romance. Just, come on bro, this is what we're going to do right now. I said, "I think I can handle that."

"Oh, I know you can handle it," she said with a smile as she reached for my jeans and pulled the zipper down. "The question is, how much work am I going to have to do before we can get started?" As she wrapped her warm fingers around my hard hot cock she said, "Damn, you're hard already."

"I'm always hard," I said, still chuckling through the lust.

"I think you are," she agreed as she yanked my dick out into the sunlight and released it.

The head of my cock shown faintly red as did the shaft, I had not come in quite a while and was almost constantly hard. We both watched my prick bob and pulse as it waved back and forth, protruding obscenely from my groin through the opening in my jeans. It felt so good for my dick to be freed of its confirms and able to fill out fully. I pushed the seat back and reclined it a bit.

"Fuck, it looks so big," Karen sighed with rising passion. She rose onto her left knee, kicked her right leg over mine, and knelt astride me. With one hand she lifted her skirt so her legs could spread wide enough and with the other she tugged her panties aside.

I looked up into her pretty eyes, her long black hair falling to either side of her face. I got a wicked smile on my lips as the taboo thoughts raced through me. Once again, I realized, I was going to fuck my older sister. I also realized that it was the first time without Allyson, just her and me.

Karen lowered her body down, tilting her hips back and forth until she managed to line up the head of my cock with the opening to her cunt. Slowly but deliberately, she sank down around me, engulfing my prick in the wet warmth of her fuck hole. As she nestled her clean-shaven pussy down against my pubic hair, my dick completely inside of her body, she groaned, "That's what I need!"

"Yeah?" I sighed, pleasuring swirling through my head. I asked, "You like sitting on your little brother's cock?"

She looked at me and, for a moment, I thought I had killed the mood. Then I saw the lust in her eyes. She grinned a wicked little grin and said, "My little brother is not that little anymore, is he? God, I love fucking you, Joe." With that she rose up a few inches and eased back down, sliding her pussy sexily against my sensitive cock. Slowly and seductively she asked me, "Do you like your sister's cunt sliding up and down your big dick?"

"God yes," I gasped as she slowly, almost teasingly, fucked me. My hands cupped her ass as I let her fuck me at her own pace. I knew the slower she went the longer I would be able to last anyway. It had been a while since I had come.

A car drove past us on the road, not even slowing, as I released her ass and slid my hands up her body to cup my sister's big tits through her dress. Her breasts were soft beneath her outfit and confined by her bra. I caressed the exposed flesh at her neckline with my fingers as she rocked her body back and forth, slithering my cock in and out of the wet confines of her hot cunt.

"Fucking my own brother," she murmured, more to herself than to me. "I never knew it could be so good. I feel so wicked and sexy doing this, don't you?"

I nodded as I groaned in pleasure, the feelings building inside of me quickly. I glanced off into the woods, trying to concentrate on something other than the feeling of her pussy lips dragging up and down the sides of my sensitive shaft. It was no use; I was seconds away from coming.

She must have realized that I was close as she suddenly began pounding her body down against mine with all of her might. She fucked me hard and fast, the seat springs squeaking in protest as she drove herself quickly toward orgasm. She grunted with the effort as she slapped down against me over and over again.

"I'm coming," I groaned, disappointed that I couldn't last longer.

"Yes," Karen whispered. "That's it! Come inside me, Joe! Fill your big sister's cunt with your cum!" she shouted, never slowing in her fucking of me.

My head swam with pleasure, the warm confines of the car and my orgasm suddenly so overwhelming that I thought I would pass out for a moment. I could feel my cock swell inside of her and the cum rush up my shaft. Jet after jet of my cream blasted up out of my prick and deep inside my sister, filling her with my cum.

Karen groaned and gasped with pleasure as her cunt clamped hard around my coming dick. She pressed her body down fully against me and buried her face against my neck and shoulder. Her breath was hot through my shirt as she breathed hard and fast for a moment and then her breathing suddenly slowed.

"You come?" I asked weakly as I felt my cum begin to run out of her cunt and coat my balls inside my pants.

She nodded as she sat up and kissed me on the lips.

***

The next afternoon, Thursday, after I had gotten home from work, I showered and changed clothes before taking Allyson to work. In the truck, as I turned onto highway 171, she said, "I've missed you."

"I've missed you, too," I replied.

"I'm so tired of this laying low. I want to get back to the way things were, you know?" she complained.

"I know, Honey. We just need to be sure we're in the clear first. I'd hate to get caught a second time, you know?" I told her.

"Yeah, I know," she said dejectedly.

"I'm pretty sure that Mom is the one that saw us."

She laughed and said, "I don't think so. It was definitely Dad."

"Karen thinks so too. Why do you think it's Dad?" I asked. "I heard you and Dad the other night in the living room. It didn't seem like he knew anything."

"What? You heard us?" she asked incredulously. "I thought you were in bed."

"I had gotten up," I told her.

"So then you know what I mean."

I glanced at her confused. I said, "No."

She furrowed her brow at me and asked, "You said that you heard us. What did you hear?"

"Well," I told her, "I heard you two discussing swearing in the house. Then I heard Dad tell you that he'd help you buy a car. Then I saw you sit on his lap, in the reflection of the tv."

She nodded and asked, "So, what did you see or hear after that?"

I stopped at the red light a few blocks from the restaurant, where the highway divides. I looked at her and said, "Nothing. I went to bed. Why? Did something else happen?"

Allyson burst into laughter and said, "Yeah, I'll say!"

"Oh?" I prompted.

*** Allyson's Story***

I love my daddy. I always have. He has been so good to me and I just knew he was the one that had seen me at the door that night, rocking my slender body back against my brother's, slamming my little pussy back against him and devouring his long thick cock into my tight little cunt over and over. The memory of that is seared into my brain as the greatest night of my life.

Of course, having Daddy watching me from the doorway was a bit of a shock at first but since he didn't get mad, I assumed he was okay with it. In fact, the thought got my pussy dripping so much that it seemed that fucking my daddy was all I could think about.

So, when I found myself having a conversation with him about getting me a new car, I was so overcome with gratitude that I ended up in a very common position, sitting on top of his lap and hugging him. I did that a lot with Joe but it wasn't unheard of for me to do it with my daddy too.

I had been pretty rebellious in high school so the lap sitting had lessened but recent events had calmed me down quite a lot. I was really happy with Joe and Karen. I was happy with my parents for letting me wear what I wanted and talk however I wanted. So, when Daddy said that he'd help me get a car, I nearly came in my jeans.

As I peppered him with kisses and squeezed him with hugs I felt that familiar feeling under my ass. Sitting on Joe's lap so often, trying to turn him on, had really made me keenly aware of exactly what I was feeling with my butt. My puss creamed into my panties when I felt that.

Daddy was in his slacks, having not changed since getting home from work hours earlier. So, the thin material of his pants as well as the thin material of my work uniform, was like no barrier at all compared to having to feel Joe through one or two layers of denim. No, there was no doubt about it; Daddy was hard.

I couldn't tell if his rod was bigger or smaller than Joe's, but there was definitely something there under my ass. "Oh Daddy, you are so good to me," I whispered.

"I love you, Sweetheart," he told me matter-of-factly.

The feel of his hand on my back and his other hand on my thigh, only inches from my puss, was such a turn-on. They were warm and strong. I yearned to feel him touch me; caress me; press one of his fingers deep inside of me. I hugged him and whispered my reply, "I love you too, Daddy."

The television blared the news behind me as I scooted my ass back a bit onto his left thigh and reached down between my legs to his crotch. It was a bold move but I figured, if he got upset, I could just play it off as curiosity. My fingers dropped between his thighs and ran back up to my right, feeling the bulge in his slacks, the lower part soft against my fingers, his balls, and the higher part like a rock. I still couldn't tell the size and girth of it but, as I lifted my right thigh to give myself room and squeezed the bulge with my fingers, I knew it was of a good size and very hard.

"Do you have an erection, Daddy?" I asked, trying to keep it innocent and curious but not removing my hand from his crotch. By calling him out like that I was hoping to shock him while at the same time letting him know that I knew what was going on. I had learned a lot from my seduction of my brother and my sister.

His eyes grew wide with panic though I could see a glaze of lust over them as my fingers, though ostensibly probing curiously, caressed his constricted cock. He groaned and murmured, "I'm sorry, Sweetheart."

"It feels so big," I told him, trying to keep it light and conversational. I knew he could shove me off of his lap at any time, so complimenting him and making it all sound like innocent curiosity I hoped would let me get farther than another approach. Now, I was also confident that he was the one that saw me getting fucked by Joe, which made me even bolder. I mean, instead of stopping us he had stood at the door and stroked himself. So, in light of that, I was more determined than nervous.

However, to my surprise, Daddy said, "Whoa! Now that's enough!" He took my right wrist in his strong hand and pulled it up, away from his crotch.

Undeterred, I said, "But Daddy, doesn't it feel uncomfortable, all balled up like that? At least let me help you straighten it out." I knew quite a lot about men and their cocks as Joe and I had a long discussion one day about how it felt to have me sit on his lap. I knew it could be uncomfortable to be hard inside of constricted jeans. Though Daddy was wearing slacks, the fact that it was in a ball and not a long snake told me how uncomfortable it must be for him. I hoped to use that to my advantage.

As I took my free left hand, reached down, and tugged at his bulge trying to straighten it out through the material of his slacks, Daddy released my right wrist and said, "That's not necessary."

"I know," I said softly as I, using both hands, unzipped his slacks. I whispered, "Look, I'm sorry I sat on your lap and made you hard. At least, let me straighten it out."

Daddy held my shoulders with his hands but he didn't push me away, since that would have made me tumble to the floor as I was sitting sidesaddle on his knees. He whispered back, "No, stop that. Are you crazy?"

"But Daddy, I'm just trying to make you comfortable," I told him as I reached into the opening in his slacks and quickly fished out his hard cock.

It stood up hard and straight, a bit thinner than Joe's and about an inch shorter. I was surprised by that. If anything, I had expected it to be bigger than my brother's. I wasn't discouraged by that; quite the opposite, in fact. My brother's cock stretched my tight little pussy a little too much to start and he always hit the bottom of my fuckhole. It was too long for me to get it all in my mouth and I sometimes had trouble keeping my teeth off of it because it was so wide. Daddy's dick looked perfectly sized to me.

"Oh Daddy," I breathed. "Your cock is beautiful."

"This is wrong," he groaned. "You're my daughter."

"I'm just trying to make you feel comfortable," I whispered before I wrapped my fingers around the hard throbbing shaft and gently stroked it. "Doesn't that feel better than having it all balled up in your pants like that?"

"Of course, but- Oh, Sweetheart, stop this. What would your mother say?" he complained. "She's in the next room and everyone else is just down the hall."

I could sense his weakness and I knew I had him where I wanted him. After seducing Joe and Karen, my confidence was at an all-time high. I was completely fearless as I stroked his rod in my hand and said, "Oh, Daddy, everyone's asleep. Nobody can hear us over the television. Besides, I can see how much you like it."

"But, it's wrong," he complained, though I could see lust on his face as the pleasure from my hand clouded his judgment.

"Daddy, I just want to be as good to you as you are to me," I told him as, in one motion, I slid off his knees and onto the floor. I came to rest kneeling between his spread thighs, having never released his meaty stick from my grip.

He shook his head as he looked down at me and whispered, "You don't owe me anything, Sweetheart!"

"Well then, you'll just owe me that much more for taking care of your problem," I told him before dropping my face to his crotch and taking so much of his manhood into my mouth that I scratched my nose against the top of his zipper. I could feel the flaring head of his engorged member pressing against my throat and I loved it. I opened my throat as best I could, swallowing as much of his meat into me as possible.

Daddy groaned, his fingers lacing themselves into my short hair. I thrilled at his touch. His grip became firm despite him saying, "We really shouldn't be doing this!"

I slowly slurped my lips up his shaft, swirling my tongue around the head for a moment, before I lifted off him. His cock, glistening with my saliva was less than an inch from my lips as I whispered, "If you don't tell Mommy, I won't."

His grip in my hair unyielding, he pushed my head away from him another inch or two and groaned, "You had better not."

I knew I had him. I smiled at him as I tipped his dick down toward my mouth and, though I couldn't quite touch it with my lips, I extended my tongue and managed to slash it back and forth against the underside of his cock.

He groaned with pleasure and then, still gripping my hair tightly in his fists, he pulled me toward his lap. He slowly drove his cock up into my mouth, lifting his hips off the couch as he pressed my head down. He was completely in control.

I was thrilled but a little scared at the same time. Dad was never rough with me. His strength and passion frightened me despite the fact that I knew I had created it and was trying to fan it into a roaring flame.

The head of my daddy's cock nestled into my throat and I opened up as much as I could, letting him drive it all the way in. It was neither as long as Joe's, nor as thick, so it wasn't as difficult.

I hummed and coughed a bit around his dick but he held me there for a moment longer before slowly lowering his ass back to the couch. I gripped his manhood tightly between my lips as it slid out, trying to give him as much pleasure as possible.

Daddy groaned with passion and pleasure as he lifted my head from his dick. "This is so fucking wrong," he whispered, mostly to himself.

I swirled my tongue around the head of his hard stick. I replied, "I love you, Daddy."

"I love you, too," he replied, hesitating for a moment.

I stroked his wet dick with my fist, slowly at first but then faster as I watched his eyes glaze over with lust. I didn't want him to stop. I could see he was on the edge of putting a stop to our encounter.

"If your mother ever found out-" he groaned through the pleasure my little fist was giving him.

"She won't," I replied with a smile. His hands in my hair prevented me from sucking his dick but my hands were free. I unbuckled his pants and unhooked them with one hand while I continued to stroke him with the other. Slacks were easier to handle than jeans. His meat felt so warm in my hand as I stroked him faster and faster.

"Shit, that feels good," he moaned in appreciation.

My little fist flashed up and down his prick with blinding speed. If he was going to hold me back from sucking his cock, I was still going to make him come. I could see that he was struggling with himself as to whether to let our encounter go on. He could bolt at any moment and my only leverage was the pleasure I was giving him. I knew that if I could make him come then our next encounter would be that much easier to initiate.

"Stop," he urged. "You're going to make me come like that."

I smiled to myself. I said, "Yeah, that's it. Give me that come Daddy! Come all over my face!" I didn't really know if he was the sort that liked that kind of thing but, hell, if he was going to hold my head in his hands like that then I was just telling him what was about to happen.

Daddy's eyes grew wide as the significance of my words sank in. I could tell by the lust on his face that shooting his come on my face was exactly what he wanted to do. I wasn't going to deny him.

"Give it to me, Daddy! Let me taste it on my lips! Come on my face!" I urged as I stroked him. His grip in my hair relaxed and I used the opportunity to lean forward and suck on the meaty spike. I coated him with my saliva and swirled my tongue around the flaring head.

The_Unicorn
The_Unicorn
1,495 Followers