My Sister and I

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rgjohn
rgjohn
11,620 Followers

"No, I'll do the dishes and you get the video set up," Cindy said with her eyes sparkling naughtily. "You might want to take care of that first," she said, referring to my erection. She was obviously enjoying my discomfort immensely.

"Cindddddyyyy," I said with mortification.

I rushed out of the room like an adolescent that had been scolded by his mother. Safe in my room, l leaned against the door and took several deep breaths. My cock still throbbed in my shorts. It took me a few minutes to compose myself. I retrieved the video and then found a bottle of massage oil and a towel. The bathroom was a mess as it was most of the time after Cindy was there. There were makeup articles strewn across the counter and clothes and towels on the floor. I sighed and started to straighten up. I moved her makeup into a neat pile on the side of the counter and wiped it down. When I picked up the towels, a pair of panties dropped to the floor. As I started to reach for them, I realized that my hand was trembling. This is ridiculous, I thought as I picked up the silky underwear.

I walked over to put the panties in the hamper. However, before I could, I found my hand bringing them to my face. It was as if I couldn't control it. I inhaled her sweet fragrance and felt my cock throb so hard that I feared I would cum in my shorts. My head began to spin and I swayed on my feet. Finally, with great effort, I dragged the panties from my face and threw them into the hamper. I slammed the lid with anger. I was still chastising myself as I set up the video.

Cindy finished the dishes and came into the living room carrying another glass of wine. She sat down on the sofa next to me and said, "All ready for me?"

"Uh... sure." After the bathroom incident, I wasn't sure I was ready for her.

We had done this before. She turned on the sofa and placed her feet on my lap. I lifted them and put a towel underneath so as not to get oil on my shorts. Cindy sighed and laid her head on the arm of the sofa as I poured oil onto one foot. She moaned contentedly as I began to gently massage the soft skin on the top of her foot and then down to the arch. When most of her foot was covered in oil, I slipped my fingers between her toes. I heard another moan and glanced up. Her head was back and eyes were closed. There was a serene look on her face. With her eyes closed, I felt safe to look down her body. I saw her breasts move gently up and down under the silky housedress. They formed two soft mounds that stretched the silky bodice. My eyes moved down to see that the hem had ridden up her legs until much of her thighs were exposed. She had great legs. They were smooth and tanned with just the right amount of muscle. Her calves were strong and well shaped, tapering to narrow ankles. I held her gorgeous feet, with red painted toenails, in my hands.

As I continued the massage, I gently moved one leg away from the other. I knew that it was wrong, but I couldn't help myself. I moved very slowly, hoping that she wouldn't notice. When they were a good foot apart, I dared to look between her legs. My heart almost stopped. Her crotch was totally exposed and the light of the lamp beside me gave me a perfect view. She had on a pair of pink gauzy panties that did little to hide her pussy. I could see the outline of her outer lips and the wrinkled and pink inner lips flattened against the gusset. My heart was now thumping rapidly in my chest. In my excitement, my fingers had stopped moving. When Cindy moaned and wiggled her foot, I quickly looked away and began to rub again.

I tried not to look between her legs again, but it was impossible. When I did, several minutes later, I drew in my breath. There was a dark spot on her panties that had not been there before. I didn't know much about female anatomy at the time, so I didn't comprehend that my sister was excited. I continued to stare as I took the other foot in my hand. I made sure her legs stayed open... it seemed easy to do, as I received no resistance from her.

An hour later, I had almost rubbed my sister's feet raw... staring at her pussy the entire time.

Cindy finally came out of her daze and sat up. "God, that was wonderful," she whispered with a dreamy look. "My feet and legs are tingling all over. Maybe you should become a masseur," she teased. Then she suggested that we put the movie on and went to get another glass of wine.

That gave me the opportunity to get up without her seeing my erection. I quickly put the movie in the VCR and sat down. The video had just come on when Cindy came back. She sat close to me, with our hips touching. She laid her head on my shoulder and curled her legs under her.

I bought "Sleepless in Seattle." It was a used rental and only cost ten dollars. I knew it was one of Cindy's favorite movies. However, when I looked at the screen, the usual credits didn't appear. There was nothing but gray static on the screen. I was about to get up when the video finally began to play. It took a couple of seconds to realize that this wasn't "Sleepless in Seattle". It appeared to be a movie made with a home video camera. On the screen was an empty bedroom with a large bed in the center. The covers were turned down neatly. "What's thi..."? I started to say and stopped. A woman walked into the room, followed by a man. When they got to the bed, they turned and faced each other. The woman was wearing a see-through negligee and the guy had a towel wrapped around his waist.

Cindy sat up and stared at the screen. "Oh my God, that... that looks like Mrs. Fields from down the block."

We both fell silent as the woman stepped into the man's arms and kissed him passionately. They were obviously very excited.

"It is Mrs. Fields!" Cindy exclaimed.

"Holy shit!" I yelled. "I think there's been a big mistake here."

We watched as the woman pulled her negligee over her head. With a flick of his fingers the man opened the towel and let it drop to the floor. He already had a huge erection.

Mrs. Fields was in her early forties, but had a great body with very large breasts. The guy, who we didn't recognize, was much younger and very muscular. He definitely wasn't her husband. When Mrs. Fields went to her knees in front of the man, I jumped up to retrieve the remote.

"Wait," Cindy said as she grabbed my arm and pulled me back down. "Let's see what's going to happen."

I sat back down nervously. We watched as the older woman grasped the man's cock and pulled it to her red painted lips. I closed my eyes. My face turned red with embarrassment. I couldn't believe that I was watching a porn video with my sister. I looked at her quickly and saw her staring at the screen. She was biting her lip between her teeth and was sitting forward with her eyes opened wide. When I looked back at the screen, I saw the woman pumping the man's shaft as she sucked him. It reminded me of what I had seen Cindy do with her lover not ten feet from where we were sitting. My cock, which had never really gone completely soft, was as hard as a rock again.

"Cindy, we shouldn't be watching this," I whispered, without conviction. Of course I wanted to watch it, but not with my sister sitting next to me.

"Shhhh," she said and reached over and placed her hand on my bare leg.

Suddenly I was paralyzed. Her hand felt like it was going to burn my thigh. On the screen, the man was moaning and bucking his hips into the woman's mouth. When he yelled that he was climaxing, I felt Cindy's fingernails dig into my skin. The woman drank the man's sperm like Cindy had done with her lover. When she was done sucking the man, she let his cock slip from her lips. She smiled, scooped up some sperm that had dripped to her chin, and sucked it from her fingers.

I started to get the remote again, but Cindy squeezed my thigh and whispered, "Wait." There was obvious excitement in her voice.

The scene faded out for a few seconds and then came back on. On the screen the two were lying on the bed kissing. A moment later the woman turned onto her back. Now she was lying with her leg's spread. Her lover crawled between. He bent down and kissed her. He was hard again. From the camera angle, we had a clear view of the man's ball's and cock with Mrs. Field's open pussy waiting below.

I was now mesmerized as I waited for him to fuck her. It wasn't the first porn video I had seen, but it was the first time I had seen someone that I knew in one. I felt something and looked down. Cindy's hand had begun to move on my thigh. At first it was barely noticeable. I held my breath, my eyes opened wide. I couldn't believe what was happening. I sat frozen as her fingers moved onto my shorts and then higher. When the tips of her fingers reached the tent in my shorts, I almost climaxed. Suddenly she grabbed me... grabbed my hard cock in her fist. I moaned and heard her whimper in response. I stared at her hand, afraid to look at her. When I looked at the screen, the man was fucking Mrs. Fields, his cock moving in and out of her pussy rapidly.

Cindy's fingers began to move up and down at the same tempo as the couple fucking on the screen. I was gasping for breath now. I wanted to grab her hand to stop her, but I couldn't move. Instead I sat frozen with only my chest moving. Soon I felt my balls begin to churn. I heard the man on the screen moan that he was ready to cum. I saw him thrust his cock deeply into her and he froze. Suddenly my hips began to move in time with my sister's pumping hand. It took a few more strokes before I felt my climax coming on. There was no way to delay it. I closed my eyes as I shot my sperm into my shorts.

It was obvious that Cindy knew that I had climaxed. The pumping of her hand continued for a few moments. Then it slowed until it was barely moving. However, her fingers continued to squeeze me for a few seconds. Suddenly, she took her hand away and stood up. Without a word she left me sitting on the sofa and disappeared into her bedroom, closing the door behind her.

I sat in stunned silence. I couldn't believe what had just happened. Had my sister just jerked me off? I wondered. It couldn't be. Yet, I could still feel her hand on my now soft cock and cum was soaking though the front of my shorts, leaving a wet patch. I turned off the TV and went to my room in a daze.

Chapter 4

Breakfast conversation was very tense the following morning... at least for me. I hadn't slept very well. Cindy, on the other hand, seemed her normal self. She tried in vain to engage me in conversation, but only received grunts in reply. I was sulking and didn't even know why. I hadn't really done anything wrong and I certainly wasn't mad at her. It wasn't anger. I felt guilty... like I had taken advantage of my sister. It was irrational I know, but I was confused.

"Well little brother, I have to get to work," she said and got up. "You have a wonderful day."

"Uh... yeah, sure."

"Oh and by the way, don't take the video back. I want to see the rest."

"I bought it," I responded. It was an "as is" final sale. I couldn't take it back if I wanted... especially not without explaining what was really on the tape.

She smiled and said, "Good, then we can watch it as much as we want." With that she was gone, leaving me as perplexed as I had been last night.

I went to work in a mental fog. I rang up people's grocery orders wrong, didn't hear questions customers asked, and generally screwed up everything I touched. I even made a wrong turn on the expressway on the way home after nigh school and had to drive five miles out of my way. I finally resolved to not let it bother me. After all, Cindy was the one that initiated everything. Why not enjoy it and let her dictate how far the exploration went? I thought.

When I walked into the apartment, Cindy was sitting on the sofa painting her toenails. She was wearing a short blue silk robe with one foot up on the coffee table. She looked up and smiled. "Hi Robbie, you're late tonight."

"Sorry, heavy traffic on the freeway," I lied.

"I've been waiting for you so we can watch 'our movie'."

I wondered when it had become "our movie". "Let me get changed and showered. I won't take long."

"Okay," she said without looking up and continued to paint her toenails.

I found myself glancing at her legs. The robe had fallen off one leg, exposing much of her thigh. I could see silky flesh almost all the way to her ass. I forced myself to turn away.

A few minutes later I came out of the bathroom wearing a pair of cut off sweat pants and no shirt. I had boldly left my underwear off. "I'll get a soda. Want a glass of wine?"

"Already had three," she giggled, "but I'll take another."

I placed the bottle of wine on the coffee table front of Cindy and I sat close to her, making sure my hip touched hers. "Ready?" I asked as calmly as possible. However, I was anything but calm inside. My heart was pounding in my chest.

"Yes, I've been excited all day," she whispered as if someone could hear her.

It did feel sneaky watching someone's intimate home movie.

When the video came on, the scene had Mrs. Fields lying on the bed with her legs spread. It appeared to be a continuation of the other scene. The camera zoomed in until it was on her pussy. It was swollen and leaking sperm. Suddenly another man appeared. My eyes opened wide. It was Mr. Fields. I looked at Cindy to see that her eyes were just as wide as mine were. We watched as he crawled onto the bed and between her legs. A second later he was fucking her like her lover had a few minutes before.

It didn't take him long to climax.

When the screen went blank, both Cindy and I let out our breath and relaxed. Before we took our second breath, the screen came to life again. Like the first time, Mrs. Fields came into the room followed by a man. It was a different man this time.

Cindy and I looked at each other and raised our eyebrows. Mrs. Fields was quite a slut. We watched as the pretty older woman went wild with her lover again. As we watched, the camera zoomed in.

I looked at Cindy... we shrugged our shoulders... someone was operating the camera.

The two on the bed fucked in every conceivable position, including her siting on his huge cock and riding him like she was in a rodeo. He climaxed inside her and she fell to the bed. However, they were not done. Within a few minutes, Mrs. Fields was sucking on her lover's cock. The camera zoomed in for a close up. She winked at the screen. When she had the stranger hard, she got onto her knees. He climbed behind her.

"Fuck my ass," she cried.

Cindy and I gasped. Then we watched as the stranger moved the head of his cock to her tight asshole. The head looked far too large to penetrate the tiny hole. Slowly the stranger pressed forward. The sphincter resisted before if finally gave way. Mrs. Fields bellowed in excitement. The stranger began to fuck her hard. Over and over his long cock went deep into her ass until he screamed in climax.

By the time they were done, Cindy and I were very excited. My cut off sweat pants had a huge tent in them and there was a wet circle when the head had leaked juice. However, I didn't try to hide it this time. I had seen Cindy look over at my crotch several times.

Like it happened the first time, after the stranger was done, Mr. Fields took his place.

When that scene ended, I used the remote to flip off the VCR and TV. Cindy and I sat staring at the dark television for a while without speaking. Finally she turned and looked at me. Then her eyes scanned down my chest until they reached my still tented shorts. I intentionally made my cock twitch, moving the material of my sweat pants up and down.

Cindy looked back up at me and whispered, "I want to see it."

I knew what she meant, but I said, "What?"

"I want to see your cock," she whispered excitedly.

When I didn't move, she reached over. I noticed her hand trembling as she stuck her fingers under the waistband of my shorts. She lifted the elastic until she could see the swollen head of my cock. I moaned and threw my head back, closing my eyes.

"Oh my goodness," she gasped. "It's huge."

I could feel her eyes on my cock as I sat frozen with my hands at my sides.

"Wait a minute," Cindy said, letting the elastic snap back in place. She stood up.

I opened my eyes in time to see her sway a bit on her feet. Then I watched her go into the bathroom. A second later she came back with a towel and bottle of massage oil.

"Let me give you a massage."

"Huh?" I said, thinking she wanted to massage my feet.

Then she knelt at my feet, placing the towel and massage oil on the coffee table. Next she reached for the waistband of my shorts. "Lift up," she said.

"Cindy... we... what..." I stammered.

"Just shut up and lift up," she ordered.

When I raised my hips, she quickly pulled my shorts to my ankles. Suddenly I was sitting in front of my sister totally naked with a giant erection. My face turned red with embarrassment. But that did nothing to reduce my excitement. My cock throbbed and juice poured from the slit. A long strand of clear liquid connected my stomach to my cock head.

Cindy stared at my shaft with a look of amazement on her face. I knew that my cock was larger than some men's were. But I hadn't had any experience with women to know how much larger. Apparently she thought it was pretty big.

"God Robbie, it's beautiful... and big."

I blushed.

Cindy reached for the towel and had me lift up so she could put it on the sofa under me. Then she picked up the bottle of oil. She wrapped her fingers around the shaft.

I moaned, lifting my hips excitedly. I couldn't believe how soft and cool her hand felt on my burning cock.

She held my erection and poured a stream of oil over the head. The silvery oil mixed with my juice and ran down the shaft and over her fingers. She put the bottle down, placing her other hand on my cock, one above the other, and began to slide her hands up and down. Her mouth was open as she took gasps of breath... her eyes stared at my cock... her hands slipping sensuously up and down the shaft.

Bolts of pleasure washed over my body as I watched my sister masturbate me. She squeezed me firmly, yet gently, as she twisted and turned her fists. Up and down the shaft she moved. When a hand would reach the head, she would circle her fingers around it and squeeze, moving it in a twisting motion.

I wasn't sure how much I could take. My balls were churning in their sacks and my cock was pulsing, drooling a steady stream of pre-cum juice. However, when I felt like I couldn't take any more, she would squeeze the base of the shaft tightly until the crisis passed. Then with a lustful smile she would start again.

Within a few minutes I was moaning constantly. I had never felt anything so good in my life. My hips moved on the sofa in time with the pumping of her hands.

"God Sis, you're... driving... me crazy," I hissed.

She giggled.

"I've got to cum," I said. But it was a plea and not an order.

"Alright," Cindy said breathlessly. With that she began to move her hands faster.

"Oh God!" I gasped.

Cindy's eyes were fixed on my cock as she pumped her hands up and down rapidly now. The room filled with a sloppy sucking sound and our combined gasps for breath.

"Oh Goddddddd, I'm going to cummmmmm!!!!" I screamed. I lifted my hips from the sofa.

Cindy pulled the skin of my cock downward toward my balls and held it tight.

"Ahhhhhh," I moaned. Suddenly a blast of juice spit from the head, arching high into the air. It appeared to be moving in slow motion... a white streak of juice reaching its peak high above our heads before falling to my chest with a splat. I heard Cindy squealing in delight. Her voice seemed to come from somewhere far away. Blast after blast of juice shot out of my cock, covering my chest and stomach.

rgjohn
rgjohn
11,620 Followers