My Sister Jackie Ch. 04

Story Info
She was more of a stranger than a sister.
4.1k words
4.7
89.2k
37

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/02/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wes99
Wes99
1,127 Followers

It was late one Wednesday afternoon and I was on the phone with one of my most important clients, as we talked I found myself easily distracted. I looked out the window of my office at the crowded city streets several stories below. I was trying to keep up my end of the conversation but my mind was filled with thoughts – bits and pieces actually – about Jackie and the times we had been together.

I couldn't seem to get one particular image out of my mind. It was little more than a moment in time, but it had been with me ever since it happened. It was late in the afternoon last Saturday. It was one of those on-again, off-again rainy days and we had been making love most of the afternoon. Jackie had just come out of the bathroom into the bedroom and she stood very still for a moment by the bed. The soft, afternoon light filtered in through the bedroom window made her nude body almost seem to glow. I remembered how she simply stood there, looking down at me, her breast raising and falling slightly as she breathed – the delicate, slightly mischievous half-smile on her face was undoubtedly in anticipation of what was to come – what we were about to share between us again. I wanted to pull her into the bed and hold her – make love to her, feel her skin beneath my hands...at the same time I didn't want her to ever move from where she stood.

My client asked me a question over the phone that jolted me back to reality. I had no answer because I hadn't been listening so I stammered some vague response into the phone and hoped it would cover me. I was embarrassed with myself that I had been caught thinking about Jackie again.

After finishing the phone call I stood behind my desk looking out the window. The storm that had passed through the city a few hours earlier and was, with the exception of a few lingering clouds, pretty well gone. Tomorrow, I thought, would be one of those gloriously beautiful days that shouldn't be wasted.

"Jackie," I said into the phone. "Why don't we take the day of tomorrow...we can call in sick or something...I know a great place up the coast where we can be alone, maybe have an early dinner, just enjoy the day together?" Her musical laugh told me she would agree with my suggestion even before she answered.

I stayed late at the office getting my work finished up so that I wouldn't have to worry about taking the day off. It was however, a little difficult to keep my focus. All I could think about was being with her again the next day. We had been apart for a few days so that we could sort things out...yes, it was my suggestion. I was perplexed by the fact that Jackie just didn't seem to be concerned at all about the fact that we were brother and sister...and passionate lovers. I wished that I could be like her and seemingly ignore what was unpleasant, but I couldn't – couldn't because I was falling hopelessly in love with her. And at the same time I was not ready to fall deeply in love with a woman that I couldn't have. Not again, yet I could feel it happening and I felt helpless to stop it.

We have had some wonderful discussions between us about so many personal things; our ex's, our fears, our expectations, our mistakes, our desires but we've simply never had a deep discussion about our relationship as siblings...and as lovers. I know that lust...even a little loneliness had brought us together that first time we had sex at her place. But what we found in each other was so unexpected and strong it changed everything, at least for me.

As I rode the elevator down to the parking garage I was glad I was alone. I closed my eyes for a moment and leaned back against the wall and tried to imagine what it would feel like to have Jackie on her knees at that very moment sucking on my cock? I imagined her deep black hair falling gently around her face as she slid her lips slowly down the shaft of my hard cock – withdrawing quickly and using her tongue to tantalize the ring around the head of my penis before plunging it back into her warm, moist mouth.

The elevator door opened and I went to my car and drove home with the erotic image still hovering somewhere below my conscious.

The next morning the day was beautiful and even warmer than I expected. I pulled my car to the curb in front of Jackie's apartment just as the doors opened and she came out. She was wearing a short, white cotton dress, a pale pink belt, and white high heels. Her dress clung to her body as she walked toward the car making her nipples press against the thin material. I also could see the faint impression of the narrow band of material of her thong panties where the strap crossed over her hip. Her legs were erotic and feminine and I couldn't help but notice how delicately she swung them into the car. I like that.

"I can't tell you the last time I played hooky from work – let's get out of town before we get caught!" She said with a laugh.

As we drove through the city toward the coast Jackie seemed to chatter excitedly about everything she saw. Several times, as she turned to look out the window of the car, I got a glimpse of her right nipple between the gaps at the front of her dress.

I was heading to a very secluded place along the coast that I had found, almost by accident, many years before. It was a small stretch of beach that had an access that was difficult to find unless you had been there before. I would return to it occasionally; whenever I was in the mood to be alone. In all the years I had visited that particular beach I never saw another person there. It was the perfect place for Jackie and I on a day like this.

After turning off the highway we followed a set of old tire tracks for about a half-mile through a lush, overgrown pasture that led toward the shore. I parked the car near a shallow ravine just beyond where the tracks had turned off. I took a blanket from the trunk of the car and Jackie and I followed a faint trail that led down to the beach. The day was very warm for this time of year and a soft breeze was blowing in off the ocean. About halfway down the trail it was obvious that Jackie's high heel shoes weren't going to make it on the uneven terrain so she took them off and I carried them for her. I know it was a small thing, but I liked doing it for her.

At the end of the trail the beach seemed to open up before us. It was just the same as the last time I had been there. The beach was half-moon shaped and sheltered by the high bluffs behind it as well as rough rock formations to the north and south. The only way to get to the beach was by the path we had come down or by boat. The sand was only about thirty yards wide, crystal white, and looked as if no one had ever been there before us.

As I spread out the blanket Jackie walked down to the water and stood in the surf as it swirled around her legs; coming up almost to her knees. She had gathered the lower part of her dress up in her hands to keep it from getting wet as the water raced past her legs before receding again. She laughed, and splashed childlike which made me feel a slight feeling of disappointment that I had missed sharing my childhood with her. I sat on the blanket and watched her play.

After a short while she turned and walked back up the beach toward me, breathing hard and unbuttoning her dress as she came. As she reached the blanket she slipped the dress over her shoulders, down over her waist, and stepped out of it. She stood before me wearing nothing but her white thong underwear and a broad, seductive smile. "The water's cold! She panted. "But we can get use to it...come on!" Jackie quickly slipped off her thong and trotted back to the water. Her nude body was so tantalizing as she splashed knee-deep into the water. After I had taken off my clothes I hesitated, just watching her. Her luscious breast swayed and bounced naturally – uninhibitedly as she danced away from the edge of the foamy surf. I softly laughed at the shear playfulness of her.

Coming up behind her I put my arms around her waist and pulled her naked butt tightly against me. I kissed her on the shoulder as I moved my hands up to caress her breast. She was right, the water was cold, especially as several mid-thigh wave splashed up against us sending drops of water over our naked bodies. Jackie laughed softly as she turned in my arms. We looked into each other's eyes for a long moment as if waiting for the other to say something. Suddenly a waist-high wave of water sent us, still embracing each other, stumbling into the cold water. Jackie clung to me even tighter as we rolled along for a few seconds in the water. When we finally stood up she looked at me and said with a laugh, "Well you're a lousy lifeguard!" Then she pushed me back into the water and, with a squeal of laughter, dove into an oncoming wave.

There was something so natural and erotic about Jackie swimming nude in the surf. The sun glistened off her wet skin and hair. The cold water made her areolas shrink and her nipples stand erect and I wanted to suck them to warm them up. Jackie and I made several more dives into the waves as they roared toward us and I tried to keep up with her. Finally, with a series of sputtering laughs, she took my hand and we splashed out of the water toward the blanket on the sand.

Jackie lay down on the blanket on her back; her nude body was flooded with warm sunlight as the small drops of water that still clung to her skin caught the sunlight. I lay down next to her on my side and as we talked I ran my hands over her arm and shoulders. Leaning forward, I caressed her nipple with my tongue. With slow circular motions I teased the erotic, deep pink flesh on her breast. Jackie lay motionless, her eyes closed, I knew that she was enjoying the sensuous feelings that were building in her. With the fingers of my right hand I played lightly with the skin on her thigh, close to her hip. Occasionally my hand moved on to her belly and up to her other breast before returning to her thigh. I could feel her body tensing as I continued to caress her. Her arm that was between our bodies moved closer toward me and her fingers found my penis, already semi-erect with anticipation. Wrapping her feminine fingers around my shaft she began to slowly move the skin up and down its length. In just a few strokes I could feel the head of my hard cock pressing against her thigh.

I moved my lips up to hers and we kissed deeply as my hand moved to her pubic mound and my fingers felt for her clitoris between her smooth, wet labia. The wetness around her clitoris was not from the ocean water, this wetness was smoother, thicker – the unmistakable product of her own sexual desire. Jackie spread her legs apart as my fingers moved down to the entrance of her vagina. As I slipped my fingers into her cunt her lubrication flooded out onto the blanket. Rubbing and teasing the soft flesh of her cunt Jackie responded with a soft shudder of her body. By now I had moved from her nipples and began kissing her on her lips – our tongues probed each other as I found the entrance of her vagina and began to gently finger-fuck her.

Before long Jackie rolled her hips in response to my fingers and her soft moans told me that her pleasure was building slowly. One of my fingers was positioned on her rectum and the harder I fingered her pussy with my two fingers, the more I was pressing against the small, tight ring of her anus. The flood of pre-fuck moisture that she produced lubricated everything so well that I suddenly felt my fingertip slip into her anus. With a gentle motion I pushed my finger as deeply into her anus as I could and as I did, Jackie let out a loud cry. I knew that it was from the pleasure she felt...not pain. I played with her holes, alternating the emphasis between the two. I was very surprised that she was so sensitive and responsive to my finger in her anus. Suddenly Jackie was building to a very hard orgasm. She thrust her hips against my hand, harder and harder until she took in a deep breath as he let out a long, sensuous cry of pleasure that died out amongst the sound of the waves behind us. I watched as her orgasm surged through her as she pressed and twisted herself against my hand and pumping fingers.

As she lay beside me, momentarily exhausted, her body relaxed a little as she struggled for her breath. Occasionally her whole body would shudder as new, smaller waves of pleasure spread through her. Even as I gently slipped my fingers out of her vagina and rectum it seemed to trigger a series of small orgasm.

"My God...I've never...well, I've never...." She stammered. I saw a slight twinge of embarrassment in her eyes. "I didn't – know I could cum that hard – No one ever cared enough about me to even –" Her voice trailed off. Her eyes avoided mine as she turned toward me and put her face into my shoulder and I felt her start to cry very softly. I put my arms around her and held her close to me without saying anything. It wasn't necessary; I thought I knew what she was feeling.

After a while I felt her body soften a little and as she kissed my neck she finally said in a quiet voice, "Fuck me! Put your cock into me and fuck me...and never stop!"

She laid back on the blanket, spread her legs, and spread her pussy lips with her fingers as I moved over and knelt between her legs. I rubbed the head if my cock over her clit several times before directing it down to the wet entrance of her vagina. Jackie was looking deeply into my eyes as I shoved my cock into her waiting cunt. On that first thrust I shoved as deep into her hole as I could go. My balls were pressed against her ass and I felt as if even part of my scrotum was pushed up inside her. I withdrew almost completely before plunging back inside her even harder than before. We both responded to each other with a series of deep, hard thrusts before Jackie pulled her legs up against her chest so that I could go even deeper into her luscious hole.

We strained against ourselves, and each other, fucking as hard as we could.

"Fuck me!" She demanded each time I thrust into her. "Fuck me hard and deep!"

Jackie was building to another hard orgasm and I knew it was not very far off. I raised myself up so that I could place my hands on her thighs. Pressing her thighs against her body gently caused her lower body to rock back and up a little. As I did I slipped my cock out of her cunt and let it come to rest at the entrance to her anus. After a moment of hesitation I pressed forward against the resistance until I felt the tight ring of her sphincter relax. The head of my cock slipped into her, taking her virginity...her anal virginity. Jackie let out a moan as my cock traveled up into the darkness of her virgin rectum.

There was simply no inhibition now and as I fucked her in her ass. With each stroke she let out a loud cry of pleasure, getting louder as she closed in on her orgasm, poised only a few strokes away. Her own fingers were rubbing her clit as I fucked her tight asshole.

"Fuck my ass! Oh! – Oh! Yes, – harder! I'm so close! I'm...cuming!" She whimpered.

Jackie's orgasm flooded over her and was accompanied with a loud cry that came from deep within her as the powerful pleasure completely engulfed her.

The joy of her pleasure was too much for me to maintain any more control. As the first waves of pleasure hit her it triggered my own orgasm. The first, and hardest pulse of my cum was rushing up the length of my cock as the intense feeling of pleasure spread within me. In a split second I felt myself ejaculating my white-hot cum into her anus. Pumping the second and third spurts of my cum out of my cock. I felt as if I was completely filling her ass with my hot, liquid fuck. Jackie clutched the blanket under her hands as hard as she could and rocked her head softly from side to side and moaning with pleasure as I spurted my cum into her anus.

I continued to pump her; slower and gentler now as our orgasms slowly subsided. Raising myself up on my knees I pulled her legs back toward me and held them with my arms under the back of her knees. We looked into each other's eyes enjoying what we had shared together. She started to say something but stopped. My cock was softening but it was still held in place by the tightness of her rectum. I could still feel small drops of cum oozing out of my cock and into her.

When my cock was completely soft I pulled it out of her and moved over so that I was lying down next to her. My scrotum was still tingling from my powerful ejaculation. As we lay together under the brilliant blue sky, still breathing hard, letting the sun warm our naked bodies I slowly started to realize that I never really enjoyed sex quite as much with other women as I did with Jackie. What I felt with her was a sense of complete acceptance. Not only about sex, but everything else we seemed to share together. I've had anal sex with other women before, but never without a condom. With Jackie, it was different. Somehow it would seem unnatural to fuck her with something between us...vaginally or anally...it didn't matter. I realized that when we are fucking I can't really tell where her flesh stops and mine starts. The physical line between us just seemed to disappear. The closeness and intensity is so strong that really feels as if our genitals, and thus, our bodies are one.

Jackie raised herself up so that she was leaning back on her elbows. Her breast hung seductively on her chest as she looked out at the ocean. Several times she brushed the hair out of her eyes I knew that she wanted to say something. I waited. She then sat all the way up, putting her arms around her legs that she had drawn up in front of her. Resting her chin on her knees she seemed to idly search the sand in front of her. "My ex-husband Roger...use to say that no one would ever really love me...not really." She said in a quiet voice, as if meant for no one.

As I sat up I purposely didn't look at her. I looked out at the ocean and waited. Again, I didn't answer.

We both sat in silence for what seemed like a long time. Jackie lifted her head and let out a soft little laugh that I knew was not from humor, but of her own private pain. "I like this place," she finally said as she stood up. "It's like the whole world is rushing on all around us, but here, we're completely alone. It's as if no one in the world except us knows we're here – we can have life exactly as we want it." She hesitated, looking at me for a long moment. Then she started back toward the water again. I watched her naked body as she stood in the surf; how the sun shone so beautifully on her skin, and her dark hair gently pulled and lifted by the wind. My desire for her at that moment was overwhelming. Was it because I felt her vulnerability? Maybe a little. I like to think it was something else. After joining her we played in the surf together – diving into waves, touching each other – and letting the cold water of the Pacific Ocean wash away the things we wanted so desperately to ignore.

When we stopped to catch our breath I held her and she pressed her wet body against mine. Her hand stroked my cock until its hardness returned and she dropped down on her knees as the shallow surf washed around her naked body. Directing my hard cock into her mouth she started to suck on me. Her mouth was warm and wet and the sight of my hard cock slipping in and out of her erotic mouth was incredible. I could feel her tits occasionally brushing against my thighs as her hands and mouth worked on my shaft. Occasionally she would caress my scrotum with her delicate fingers, which only intensified the incredible feeling that was building in my penis.

My legs felt weak as she sucked harder and harder on my cock. It had only been a half hour or less since I had cum in her anus so I knew that this orgasm would take a little longer to bring off. Watching her work on my cock with her tongue and lips however, made things happen a lot sooner than I realized. Suddenly there was the powerful, and familiar urgency in my cock that I couldn't hold back. With a low groan I tightened the muscles in my ass and my cock began to spew another load of cum into her mouth. With a pulsing wave of pleasure I pumped my cum into her mouth and down her throat. Jackie kept licking and sucking until she sucked every drop out of me.

Wes99
Wes99
1,127 Followers
12