My Sister Jackie Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we walked up the trail to where we left the car it was obvious we were both weary from our intense afternoon of lovemaking. Before returning to the city I knew the perfect place down the coast to take Jackie for a special dinner.

I swung the car into a parking lot next to a small wooden restaurant that was perched on the rocks above the water. It always seemed to me to look like something that had washed ashore during a severe storm, and just sort of stayed there. The sign on the roof read, John The Beachcomber's – Come in and get the Crabs. The locals simply refer to it as, "John The Beach Bum's."

John's been the closest friend I have ever had. Ever since we were in grade school together. At our young ages we seemed to have something in common. We were both misfits to a small degree and we were both being raised by single mothers at a difficult time in our lives. I guess it was natural for us to become friends. Even at a young age John managed to live a life that was very different from the rest of the world and I liked that about him.

As Jackie and I walked up the stairs to the front door I realized that John was probably the only person I knew who would somehow understand what was happening between her and myself and I was anxious to introduce Jackie to him.

I just wasn't sure at that moment if I would introduce her to him as my sister or...just Jackie.

12