All Comments on 'My Sister Melanie Ch. 01'

by ItsChipino

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
stonedcrabstonedcrabover 10 years ago
brotherly love

Very sexy idea for a story. Incest has never attracted me personally but your story certainly makes a case for it even if it is a fantasy. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good short story

Many are in similar position. if both respect each other a relationship like this can be wonderful.. It is good when siblings help each other out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
.

Another LAZY author who uses apostrophe's instead of quotation marks for dialog. Pure laziness.

Oh yeah, I forgot that's the way they do it in the UK.... even though good UK authors use quotation marks instead of apostrophes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Ya gotta laugh!

First, use the *&&*&* apostrophe correctly yourself if you're going to criticise! Second, how it it 'lazy' to use one keystroke rather than another? As Father Ted would say, "Feckin' Eejit!"

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
re: Another LAZY author who uses apostrophe's ...

Says the asshole who doesn't know the plural of apostrophe is apostrophes. Apostrophe's is a possessive. Oh, and yes, it does matter that the writer IS FROM THE UK!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
i hope you are better than the other 90% here

this needs a second and third chapter i hope you are better at finishing your stories than the other losers here are. remember two things 1) half a story is worse than no story at all. and 2) "KISS - KEEP IT SIMPLE STUPID" don't get complicated and don't add outsiders or the parents keep it to just the two of them. it will be a good story IF you finish it properly and quickly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

are.. Are you guys fucking serious? You came on some search engine, looked up EROTICA, clicked a sexual story, read through all of it. And you're commenting on the apostrophes?? I mean.. Really? What's next, you go to a pizza place, looked for a menu, chose. Order, ate it, and then decided the olives weren't imported from the right country? XD I just don't understand. Reading was pretty good to me though

bshell47bshell47over 2 years ago
Good story

Little brothers dream to get a fuck from his Big Sister.

However, once, shame on you for doing that, You might lose the sex and you deserved it!

Gym52Gym52over 1 year ago

An interesting start to what should be a great story, I hope that you have kept chapter 2 nice and simple, no extraneous characters suddenly appearing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous