My Sister, My Savior

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
genealguy
genealguy
205 Followers

I finally reached a maximum speed; I absolutely could not fuck her any faster. She was bouncing back against my thrusts, shouting obscenities, gripping the pillow. I felt my urgency rise; I felt sad I would climax before she. As my body began it's final pre-climax stage, Julie suddenly screamed and raised her head. Her sphincter tightened painfully on my cock, and she emitted several banshee-like wails. The grip on my cock pushed me into immediately cumming. We were both yelling, pounding, moving erratically, followed by a lapse in movement. We both finished our climax like this, quiet and not breathing. I fell onto her back for a bit then fell off to her side. Neither spoke; our only desire was to inhale more air. Finally we relaxed. She turned to me and whispered 'Oh fuck'! I agreed. We cuddled, and drifted into a deep sleep. I did not dream that night, my dream was at my side.

Next morning we rose, felt too drained for an immediate repeat and showered. We went to the kitchen nude and I prepared french toast and sausage. We enjoyed that with hot coffee, and had a very romantic time. We repaired to the family room to enjoy the paper.

About 11am, the phone rang; it was mom.

"Is your Dad there?"

"Why, no Mom. Why?"

"Well, he left here about nine to take the kids to the park for a few minutes, and has not returned. I'm kinda worried!" I thought for a bit.

"Has he said anything being a problem?"

"Not at all! He always calls if he is delayed!"

"Let me call around, Mom. I'll get right back with you!"

We rung off; I called Chief Davis. He was not aware of any accidents, but promised to have his patrols stay alert. I next called the hospital; they had no record of Dad. Now I was beginning to get a bit concerned! I sat with Julie; we discussed what might be going on. We of course talked about Eddie but had no indication he was involved.

About two hours later Chief Davis called; they had found Dad's car abandoned near the Wilson farm. I gave him my cell number and we left to go there. On the way Chief called again. They had found Dad in the tall grass about 100 yards from his car. He had been shot in the abdomen but was stable and expected to recover. I related this to Julie; she cried and sobbed. I rubbed her shoulder in comfort. I told Chief we were going to the site; he warned us to not get involved, but be careful if we did. We approached the farm slowly. The house was boarded up, the barn open. As we drifted by, Julie told me to back up a bit. She pointed out an orange and white Ford F150 just peeking from the back of the barn. It looked like Eddie's brother's truck! I pulled into the yard out of sight of the truck. I retrieved my gun from the glove compartment, slipped in a full clip. Julie wanted to come too; I ordered her to stay right there.

I crept to the barn and peered around the door opening. The inside was a bit dark; I could not make out detail. I crept into the building and looked all around. I started for the ladder to the loft when a loud voice startled me.

"Well, well, well, if it ain't the mother fucking asshole brother. I heard you kidnapped my family. Now I have the kids. I see Julie came with you. I'm gonna blow you apart then take my family to somewhere far away. Too bad you'll be spending many years beneath this here floor! You know I knew Julie loved you deeply. I also know she did not give a shit for me. Now we're gonna wipe out that little difference. Your ass is mine, cowboy!"

He was holding what appeared to be a Colt .45 APC, leveled at me. I knew I could not draw on him. He was on the verge of pulling the trigger. I tried talking.

"You do know you won't get far, family or not. Chief Davis' patrols are looking for you right now. You won't get away with this!"

"Hell I won't, you fucking prick! I oughta make ya suck my cock before I do ya, but time is short. Gonna take your car; that should be safe for a while! Hope you've been praying, 'cause this is it! Adios, mother fucker!"

He raised the gun and I saw his hand flinch. I expected to die right there, but miraculously two shots rang out from my left. Eddie dropped his weapon; his face had a blank stare. Then he fell forward like a rock and hit the floor face first. It took me a while to recover, a few seconds. I realized I could hear sobbing. I looked to my left; Julie was there, her gun in her lowered hand. I rushed to her, embraced her.

"Oh God Jimmy, I thought you were dead. I thought I was too late. Oh shit! Where are the kids?"

I had an idea, telling her to wait there. I climbed the ladder to the loft. They were both there, bound and gagged, but seemed okay. I shouted this to Julie, then removed the duct tape and ropes. Both jumped into my arms shaken but safe. I set Amber down told her I would be right back, and took David to his mother. He didn't want to leave my arms but Julie coaxed him into it. I returned upstairs for Amber and brought her down to the other two. I took them to the hospital for exams and asked about Dad. He was recovering from surgery, so was out of it. I asked the nurse if Mom had been contacted. She had, and was on her way. I waited in the lounge for my family. When they arrived, both kids were quite somber. Both jumped into my arms and began crying. I held them for some time till they settled down. When I asked if anyone could eat pizza both suddenly perked up. On the way both sat in the back, quiet in their thoughts.

When we arrived they walked in with us, Amber holding my hand, David his mother's. When we were seated, both sat very near us in the same order. After we placed our order, Amber turned to Julie.

"Mom, we heard the talking, and heard Daddy shoot Eddie!" Julie looked at me; I turned to Amber.

"Honey, Eddie was shot, and is dead, never to bother us again. But I didn't do it. Your mother killed Eddie for sure!" Her eyes bugged, her jaw dropped. She turned to Julie.

"You, Mom? You killed Eddie? With your gun?"

"Correct to both Darling. Daddy and I have to watch each other's back. I just happened to help him this time. If anything like that happens again, he might be able to return the favor! We love each other a lot and when you love as we do you are ready to help, no matter the cost!" Both kids pondered this as Julie and I smiled and threw kisses.

When we arrived home there was a message from Mom. Dad was to be released the next day, with a few restrictions. I offered to pick him up; she was grateful. When Dad and I arrived I had to help him to his chair with Julie's help. The kids were ecstatic, Grandpa was to be okay. Julie ordered in hamburgers and fries; enough pizza already! We stayed until late, but Dad went to bed early. Enough excitement, he said.

Next day, we went to the police and gave our reports. Julie did not attract any undue attention. The story had gotten around, and she was considered a heroine; I agreed. The local TV station wanted an interview at the barn and asked us to reenact the event. We respectfully declined wanting no attention from the loony fringe.

We finally settled down. Dad regained his health quickly and Mom never again mentioned my and Julie's relationship. Life went on. We bought Julie's ring and mine of course. So many years had passed few people knew our sibling relationship and most of the remaining were not concerned. Since our names were different we were able to obtain a license. The wedding was a snap. Our parents, Julie's friend Alice, and Chief Davis and his wife were in attendance. Mom watched Amber and David while we went to Hawaii. Had a blast for three weeks!

PROLOGUE: Amber just married her sweetheart after college, David will be a junior at his school. Julie and I are even more in love, and still hit the marital bed for good ol' fucking several times a week. Mom and Dad are content having enjoyed their grandchildren so often. Julie wanted to have a child with me. No success! Finally, the clinic determined I was impotent, and had been since birth. Julie kidded that we should have fucked in high school. We would have been safe. Oh well, life is still damn good!

genealguy
genealguy
205 Followers