My Sister's Deception Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I knew I should have left it pulled back," she said, running her hands down the length of her hair.

"You're fine," I said, reaching for her. "Come here."

I grabbed Jen's wrist and she leaned forward again, and as she did so, her hair once again swirled about her face.

I reached up and brushed it aside, pushing it back behind her neck as she lowered herself on top of me, and then I kissed her.

Jen's lips opened to mine, and she sighed as she settled against me.

The movie was one of her favorites; it made her laugh, it made her cry, and it made her very affectionate.

As we lay there watching it, I began stroking her gently, my hand rubbing her shoulders and her back. Jen purred as I stroked her, snuggling against me, kissing me randomly on my chest, neck and face, and before long, my cock was hard again, trapped awkwardly between us.

"I love the feel of my skin against yours," Jen said as she shifted against me, spreading her legs, letting me press my thigh up against her pussy.

Halfway through the movie, there was a knock at her door. Jen pushed up, a quizzical look on her face as she looked at the clock.

"Nobody ever knocks on my door," she said. "Not after eight, anyway."

She sat up, grabbed her shirt and shorts as she headed for the door and pulled them on.

There was an audible click as she turned the deadbolt, and then she opened the door.

"Mrs. Collins. Hi. How are you?"

An older woman stood on the other side of the door, suddenly rubber necking to peer into Jen's apartment.

"I'm fine, dear. There was a strange young man hovering around here this afternoon, and someone said they saw him go into your apartment. I just wanted to make sure you were alright."

I stepped into the hallway behind Jen, putting my hands on her hips and Mrs. Collins' eyebrows raised as her mouth opened.

"Mrs. Collins, this is Kyhl. My boyfriend," she said, pulling my arms around her and pressing back against me, nestling my cock against her ass. "I've told you about him before. Remember?"

Mrs. Collins' eyes opened wide and a smile captured her face as she tilted her head and leaned in to peer at me.

"He cooked dinner for me tonight."

Mrs. Collins' eyebrows raised and she smiled as she leaned back.

"Good for you, dear. Good for you. I've heard a lot about you, young man. All of it good."

She looked at me over her glasses and then leaned in to Jen again.

"He seems like a very nice young man. And he's very handsome."

"He is, Mrs. Collins," Jen said, smiling back at me.

The old woman pursed her lips as her head nodded slowly.

"In fact, the two of you favor one another a bit, if you ask me. How long have the two of you been dating?"

"Just over a year," Jen said, turning her head and looking up at me. "We don't get to spend enough time together, though."

"Oh, to be young and in love again. Well, now, Kyhl, you be nice to her and take good care of her," she said, smiling and wagging a finger at me. "Make sure he takes good care of you, dear. I know what it's like to be without a man. It's nice to have one around."

Jen laughed. "He's very good to me, Mrs. Collins, and it's very nice having him around."

"I'll take good care of her."

"You'd better. I understand she's got an older brother that'll come looking for you if you don't." Mrs. Collins sighed and slumped her shoulders. "Well, dear, I just wanted to stop by and check on you. You two have a good night."

"Good night, Mrs. Collins."

She waved at us as she walked away, and Jen slowly closed the door, locking the dead bolt again and then leaning against the door, biting her lip as she clenched her hands together against her chest.

"I can't believe I just lied to her like that."

"Why not?" I put my hands on Jen's hips and stepped closer to her.

"Because," she said, pressing her hands against my chest and sliding them up to circle my neck. "It's like... it's like I'm lying to mom. Or Gran."

"You haven't told either of them about this, have you?" I asked as my hand slid under edge of her shirt.

Jen stopped and looked at me, shaking her head slowly from side to side as she thrust her hips forward against me.

"Do you really think I've lost my mind?"

I shook my head as she hugged me tightly, and I wrapped my arms around her, holding her against me.

"She believed it."

"Who believed what?" I asked.

Jen leaned back and looked up at me. She pulled a hand from my behind my neck and drew it slowly down my body until her thumb grazed the waistband of my shorts.

"Mrs. Collins. I told her you were my boyfriend. You stood there with your arms around me, holding me, and she believed it."

"Isn't that what we want?" I asked, kissing her on the cheek, and as I slid my lips down past the curve of her jaw to her neck, I hooked my thumbs into the waistband of her shorts and began pushing them down, exposing the upper curve of her ass.

"Uh huh." Jen sighed and nodded as I pushed her shorts down further and clutched at her bottom, and her hand slid inside my shorts to grab me.

"I had to fight to keep from laughing; I could feel your cock pressing against me the whole time we were standing there," she said, pushing my shorts down and freeing my erection. "And it's funny, because when we've talked about you, she's told me I'm lucky to have you to take care of my needs."

"Your needs?"

Jen giggled and nodded as her shorts slipped from her hips and fell to the floor.

"She's too prim and proper to just come right out and say anything overt," Jen said, "like, 'you're so lucky you're got you're big brother who'll fuck you when you need it', but I know exactly what she meant."

She held onto my hips as she kicked them to the side, and then she was pushing my shorts down, standing up when they fell to the floor.

"You know what I need now, don't you?" she asked, straightening up and grabbing for me as she leaned back against the door.

Her hands slid around my neck again as my hands found her hips, my fingers grabbing at the hem of her shirt and tugging it upward.

"I think I might have an idea or two," I replied as I pulled her shirt up.

Jen raised her arms, letting me finish undressing her, and a moment later, her arms were around my neck again and I had her trapped against her front door.

She kissed me as my hands traveled down her body again, and when my fingers brushed against her ass, Jen lifted one foot off the floor. I slid my hand under her thigh and grabbed her other leg, lifting her up.

"Ohhh..." Jen gasped and clutched at me as I picked her up and my cock slid between her legs, brushing against her pussy. "I think you might have a very good idea what I need."

I pressed her back against the door and reached down between us, angling my cock up into her.

Jen gasped again as the swollen head of my penis split her sodden pussy lips, and she moaned as I penetrated her.

"Ohgod that feels good," she said, holding onto me tightly and wrapping her legs around me.

"I want you, Sis." I held her tightly, and awkward as it was, I thrust into her.

"Ahhh... ohhh... tell me... tell me what you want, Kyhl. Tell me what you want, baby. Ohhh... gawd that feels good."

"You feel so good, Sis." I thrust up into her again as we struggled to stay together. "It feels so good having you wrapped around me like this; it feels good being inside you."

"Your cock is so hard, baby."

I thrust up into her again and Jen gasped, almost clawing at me. As good as it felt, we both knew we were in an awkward position, and as close as I already was to cumming, I wasn't sure I'd be able to keep holding her up.

"I want to take you to bed and finish fucking you there," I said, whispering into her ear.

Jen nodded and rolled her chin into my shoulder as she pressed her lips against my ear.

"Take me to bed," she said. "And fuck me."

She pressed her lips against my ear and then my neck, holding on to me desperately as I turned around and carried her to the bedroom.

Somehow we managed to make it onto the bed with my cock still buried in her pussy, and Jen giggled.

"I've never done that before," she said.

"Been carried to bed or...?"

"Or been fucked like that."

"Jen, I..."

She laid her fingers against my lips and shook her head as she smiled.

"I liked it."

She rolled her head to the side and then dropped her arms against the bedcovers.

"Can you stay inside me if I push up on the bed?"

I nodded.

And we succeeded.

And now, her hair strewn to one side, legs spread one either side of me, Jen looked up at me, her chest heaving.

"Fuck me."

I leaned down and kissed her as I rolled my hips against hers, and Jen sighed, her hands grabbing at my arms.

"Fuck me and make me cum."

I pulled back, almost all the way out and then rolled forward, impaling her once more.

"Ohhh... yesss... fuck me with that hard cock and cum inside me."

We began to move against one another, finding our rhythm, and our tongues danced as I continued to plunge into her, her velvety smoothness milking me, my hand reaching down to caress her breast.

"Jen..."

"I can feel it, baby. I can feel your cock getting harder."

"Yeah."

"You're going to cum inside me, aren't you? You're going to cum inside your baby sister?"

"Yeah, Sis," I said, kissing her. "I'm gonna shoot my cum deep in your pussy."

"I want your cum, Kyhl. I want you to cum in me. Oh... fuck... Kyhl... I'm..."

Jen arched her back and I felt her cunt gripping my cock, spasming.

"Cum, Jen. Cum on my cock."

"I'm cumming, baby... I'm cumming."

Jen clawed at me as she began to tremble and shake and I lost it, my cock suddenly shooting semen into her.

I pressed forward, keeping my cock pressed into her as I ground against her, thrusting short and ragged, urging cum out of my body and into hers.

And then we were spent, gasping, weak. I collapsed against her, somehow managing to roll to the side, and Jen rolled with me, clinging to me, kissing my shoulder and burying her face against my chest.

A short while later, when we'd both caught our breath, Jen sat beside me on the bed.

We were both still naked, ready to go to sleep.

"Earlier tonight," she said, sliding down on the bed, leaning on an elbow, "after I came home, when I... when I made you cum... was it really that good?"

"Are you serious?" I looked up at her. She was almost hovering above me, and her breast was temptingly, deliciously mere inches from my lips.

She nodded.

"I know guys like getting blow jobs," she said, "but..."

"Jen, that was... that was incredible."

She smiled and rolled against me, pressing her cheek against my shoulder.

"So you wouldn't complain if I did it again?"

I shook my head and Jen smiled.

"Is it bad that I want to?"she asked.

"No worse than what I want to do."

"Hmmm." She slid her feet under the covers, digging at me with her toes. "You want to strip me, and take me and have your way with me."

"That, too," I replied, nodding.

"What else?" she asked, biting her lip.

"For starters," I said, sliding a hand around her waist and pulling her to me, "I want to suck your nipple."

My lips surrounded her dusty rose colored bud; Jen moaned and squeezed my arm as it swelled once more to hardness.

"Kyhl..."

I pulled back and looked up at her.

"I thought you liked that."

She dipped her head and pressed her lips to mine.

"I do. I love it."

Her hand caught my head and she pulled herself to me, steering her nipple to my lips.

"Suck it," she said. "I like it when you suck my tits. It makes me so wet."

I closed my lips around her nipple and sucked the bud of flesh in. Her nipple swelled and hardened and Jen gasped, clutching at my hand as I opened my mouth wider to swallow her breast.

"It's just... ahhh... ohhh, that feels good..."

Jen pulled her breast from my mouth and hugged me tightly, pressing my face into her upper chest.

"I don't know how much of that I can take right now, though. I'm still really sensitive."

"I'm sorry, Sis. I..."

She pushed me back and looked down at me.

"Don't be. I love you."

"I love you, too, Sis."

"And I love the way you touch me; the way it feels when you're making love to me."

She kissed me again and slid down beside me.

"So what else would you do to me?"

I slid an arm around her and pulled her to me, and Jen slid a knee between my thighs as she settled herself against me.

"Kiss you."

"Like this?" She puckered her lips and kissed me, slowly at first, and then driving her tongue gently into my mouth before pulling back to look at me.

"Not exactly like that."

Jen smiled and snuggled against me.

"Mmmm. I could go for that."

Her hand slid around my waist and Jen hugged me again.

"Meghan was right about one thing earlier today," she said.

"What's that?"

"I don't want to let you go," she replied. "I like being in bed with you like this. I could get used to it."

"Me, too, Sis. Me, too."

Jen sighed once more and got still as my hand wandered up and down her bare back, and slowly, sleep overtook us.

12