All Comments on 'My Sister's Deception Ch. 06'

by wordsinthedust

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
more, please

I am enjoying the story, looking for some fun with Sister Kris & the gang

Doubt marry Megan to Denny,, have her share Jen & her brother :)

LOVS4PLAYLOVS4PLAYalmost 13 years ago
" WOW !! MORE PLEASE.."

THIS ENTIRE SERIES CAN BEST BE DESCRIBED IN VERY FEW WORDS.... ALREADY STATED ABOVE..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I don't get it

I just don't get why Meghan would want to marry Denny in the first place. He comes across as such a tool, and not the good kind.

Other than that, great story, can't wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Can't understand why either Meghan or Danny wanted to get married, or why Danny is seing Meghan at all actually. Least of all why they both still want to go through with it. No, it seems that Kyhl need to make room for two wifes. Both Jen and Meg. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Hot

People fucking like animals in heat are my favorite. And brother-sister incest is the best!

crazycujocrazycujoalmost 13 years ago
corpus

are they going to blackbeards while they're there? this is an awesome series....thanks.....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
KEEP IT CUMING!

You have two great stories going - this one and "An Uncomfortable Situation"! Hope you are working on additional chapters for both!

ansdguyansdguyalmost 13 years ago
Wonderful...

I've followed this story for some time and have enjoyed it tremendously. Don't stop now.

atheist_liberalatheist_liberalabout 11 years ago
Keep it up!

But seriously, Meghan is still going to marry that Dennis creep?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Didn't Charles Dickens Start with Serial Stories?

Wonderful writing, imagery, personalities, and SEX!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

"...and I want to have kids!" "Really?" "Really big brother."

(Next evening...)

""Hey Jen, where is you're brother this evening, I haven't seen him all day."

"...he called from the Navy recruiting office and said he might be a bit late..."

Battaboom!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

The guy must be deaf,every time someone says something he repeats it back as a question! ...oh, and if the word soddenwas never used again it wouldnt break my heart! Back to the awesome story!

atheist_liberalatheist_liberalalmost 10 years ago
Good Pacing

I cannot believe that Meghan still wants to go through with the wedding. Pretending Denny is not a serial cheater will set her up for a world of hurt. What is she afraid of by cancelling the wedding – social stigma and money wasted on the wedding events? Girl, it's not like you signed a bloody marriage contract, so wise up and get rid of the prick.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
My First Time

This is my first time on this site. I've read several stories and I found your series very good. You tell a fine tale and I liked your characters and their interactions. Well done!

ScottishTexanScottishTexan11 months ago

Quote:

"It took us a little over four hours to get there; we won't discuss how fast I drove, and when we pulled into the hotel parking lot, Jen practically burst from her seatbelt waving at someone I clearly didn't recognize."

-

Well even if he were speeding Dallas, Fort Worth, and Beaumont are too far away from Corpus Christi. Doing 85 or 90 mph, Beaumont is a possibility at 4 hours and 30 minutes. Houston and Austin are both less than 4 hours away, so scratch those cities off of the list. That leaves Waco and Temple as the most likely candidates for the location of Meghan and Jen's home and jobs.

You have specifically named Corpus Christi and Padre Island. You gave us a brief description of CVA 16, USS Lexington that is berthed in Corpus [love that ship!]. I only wish that you would be just as specific about the other locations for the story!

I'm still deeply invested in this story, and I'm loving 98% of everything that you have done. Kris spilling the beans about Meghan still carrying a torch for Kyhl was priceless! Awesome stuff! 5/5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous