My Sister's Deception Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jen scampered out of the bathroom, clutching the towel against her body as I began wrapping mine around my waist.

"It's one in the morning," Jen said, adjusting her hands so that the towel completely covered her. "Who in the hell is knocking on our door at one in the morning?"

I leaned against the door and looked through the peephole as I finished tucking my towel.

"It's Meghan," I replied as I reached for the door handle.

"Meg?"

I turned the handle and pulled the door open.

"Where the fuck have you two been?" she said as she pushed her way in past me.

She stumbled against the wall and her mouth fell open as she spied the pile of clothes and sandy towels on the floor.

"Ohmigod," she said, giggling. "You..." She looked over at Jen who'd resumed patting herself dry.

"You went down to the beach and fucked."

Jen giggled and nodded as I pulled my towel free and wiped at the water I could feel running down my back.

"I wanna get fucked on the beach," Meghan said, pouting. Her hair was damp and she'd changed clothes; I assumed she'd sobbed her way through a shower before coming up to our room.

Jen giggled and dropped her towel as she wrapped her arms around Meghan.

"If you can talk him into it, I'm sure Kyhl would be glad to do it," she said as she kissed Meghan's neck and hugged her. "I kind of thought that's where you were headed when we found you two together on the beach."

Meghan moaned and sighed as she pushed back out of Jen's arms and fell backward onto the bed.

"Oh, that would have been good. It's been all I could do to convince her to keep a lid on the fact that you two are brother and sister; she'd have lost her mind if we'd been fucking when you walked up."

Megan rolled her head toward Jen, who'd ditched her towel and flopped down on the bed beside her, and then she looked back at me.

"If we'd had another five minutes alone,..."

Jen giggled. "I think it would have taken longer than five minutes."

Meghan rolled towards Jen and goosed her.

"Not to get my panties off and his penis inside me." She rolled onto her back again and sighed as she ran her hand up and down her body.

"As much as it pissed me off to see that tonight," she said, sighing again, "it was kinda hot."

She pushed up on her elbows, looked at me and then over at Jen.

"Do we look that good together?"

Jen and I looked at each other.

"Well," I said, tossing my towel aside, "I'm clearly much better looking than Denny is..."

Jen busted out laughing and reached for Meghan.

"... and the two of you are hotter when you're asleep than those two were naked and..."

"You're just saying that because you think I'll let you fuck me," Meghan said.

I shook my head as she stood up.

"No, I really believe the two of you are..."

I took a deep breath as she pulled her t-shirt overhead; her braless tits swaying as she tossed it to the floor.

"... much hotter."

Jen pulled the covers back and crawled back onto the bed.

"Lemme guess," she said, rolling onto her side and grabbing a pillow. "You wanna sleep with us tonight."

I watched as Meghan's shorts fell from her hips and she nodded, stepping out of them and falling forward on the bed.

"I don't want to sleep alone," she said, sliding into Jen's arms and tangling their legs together, "and Kris just isn't up to what I need right now."

Jen wrapped her arms around Meghan and kissed her softly as they melted together.

"I'm exhausted," Meg said, sighing against Jenifer.

"I know, sweetheart," Jen said, kissing her again and stroking her gently.

Meg pushed herself up and kissed Jen back, and I felt my cock begin to swell to hardness again as their mouths molded and joined together.

"We need to get these panties off of you," Jen said, her fingers digging at Meghan's waistband.

"Mmmhmmm." Meg's lips pulled away from Jen's cheek and she looked back at me. "Kyhl can pull them off of me. You are coming to bed aren't you?"

I nodded and crawled onto the bed behind her, and Jen pulled her leg away from Meghan long enough for me to grab at her panties; the thin cloth peeled from her hips, and a moment later, I tossed them to the floor as she and my sister intertwined themselves again.

I slid a hand up the back of Meg's thigh, and she pushed her legs apart, pushing a foot up against my leg.

I took the hint and slid my hand up between her legs as I leaned forward and kissed her naked shoulder.

She and Jen continued to kiss as my lips danced across her skin, and a moment later, my fingers brushed against Jen's as we both began to tease Meghan's pussy.

"Somebody's getting really wet," Jen said.

"Uh huh." Meghan writhed against us. "I want you to fuck me."

I felt her shift beneath me as she tried to roll on top of Jen, and then she rolled her head to the side to look at me.

"I want you to fuck me from behind while Jen and I keep making out."

It was a little awkward getting started, but in a matter of moments, I was on my knees behind Meghan, my cock buried in her pussy, and Jen's fingers massaging my balls as I slowly began to fuck our friend.

Minutes later, Meg gave up at trying to kiss Jen and began to moan and thrust back against me as I continued to fuck her.

And then I came inside her, and holding on to her, we both fell forward, collapsing onto the bed. We rolled onto our sides, with me still inside her, and Jen snuggled up to us.

"You know, this could work out well for the three of us," Jen said.

"Maybe you're right," Meghan said. "I don't know. I just want to go to sleep right now."

That was all I wanted at the moment, too, and in a matter of minutes, both of us had our desire.