All Comments on 'My Sister's Doll'

by DaniDavala

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Beautiful story

I thought this was a really beautiful story. There was so much taboo in it, so much "wrong", but it was told in such an innocent and light way that I fell in love with it.

I enjoyed the story and the characterization. The only thing I thought was lacking was the sex scenes were over before they started.

If you want an example of how to write detailed scenes check this story http://www.literotica.com/s/grocery-store-girl-ch-01-a

It's a straight male-female thing, but it really shows how you can _dwell_ on the best bits of sexual actions and feelings.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
great story

WOW , such a hot story ...can't wait for the next chapter .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Continuation?

Really liked reading. Hope for more from the different couples together. Only thing, as the endearments were being used... a lot of sweeties. It's probably just me but I thought it could use some different ones from when David called to Dani compared to Sharon. Just my opinion. Good Luck with future works.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

i believe there will be more chapters

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Edifying!

Dani likes guys

And won't deflect 'em

Next big visit

Will be UP HIS RECTUM!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
More please

I enjoyed this very much...please write more...and soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
best story on Literotica

This was the best story on Literotica that I've ever read. It had everything -- crossdressing (which I love to do), cocksucking (I also love to do it), sex with your sister (which I want to do but haven't yet) and gentle gay love-making (which I've been doing since I met my boyfriend). I really enjoyed the detail of how Dani & David make their way to kissing, touching, sucking and holding each other. I too love my boyfriend and he feeds me his big cock to suck and then fucks my man pussy long & hard. Please continue this story -- I can't wait until Dani & David go all the way and make hot passionate gay love.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Wow

A really well done and thought out story. Hope to see more chapters.

BiskitBiskitalmost 10 years ago
Sweet

I'm a sucker (pun intended) for a good cross-dressing, bisexual story. I jerked off as I read. Sweet story, lovely image. Keep writing and discovering the stories inside of you.

Joy77Joy77almost 10 years ago
Beautiful!

Thank you sweetie!

mumblegooseeggmumblegooseeggalmost 10 years ago
Just right

Sweet and simple, but oh so sexy. Hurry up with the next chapter, please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
excellent

excellent story, wish i had and experiance like this when i was that age

ChrisSummersChrisSummersalmost 10 years ago
Hot

Gorgeous. And say "yes" to being a gay cocksucker. ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
sister's doll

i want more

BrendaNWBrendaNWalmost 10 years ago
more please

wish I could be Dani.. such a wonderful older sister, and such a nice boyfriend.. hope he wants to take me with his lovely hot cock and claim me as his girl..

namowanamowaover 9 years ago
Awesome

This a wonderfully romantic yet erotic love of a crossdresser. Enjoyed it thoroughly and wanting you to add more episodes. Thank you Dani for creating something vivid for girls like us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
please continue

This story was so wonderful. It had everything. I too want to see my sister naked (she's younger than me - I'm 28 & she's 23). I want to suck her big beautiful tits, lick her wet pussy and then fuck her deep & hard. I too also want to dress up (I've done it a few times) and meet a hot man like David. Even though I want to have sex with my beautiful sexy sister, I also want to have hot passionate gay sex with my neighbour David. I want to suck his big cock and have him fuck my man-pussy and shoot his big load up into my ass. Please continue this story. I can't wait to read what happens next.

cdCindy1cdCindy1almost 7 years ago
like me and my female best friend

This is very similar to what happened with me and my best female friend (not my sister) and it was her boyfriend's best friend not his brother. Also I had already sucked a few cocks before although I hadn't yet been fucked - not until I met James. The rest of the story with the romance and the "first date" are very similar. We also went to a cottage but my first date with James lasted longer than half an hour. After a full evening with me dressed as "Cindy" James kissed me so passionately while I melted in his arms. We stayed overnight and while Darlene (my female friend) and her boyfriend Steve were fucking in his bedroom, James and I made hot passionate gay love in the guest bedroom. Behind closed doors I took off all my female clothes (except my panties) and James fed me his beautiful cock (I swallowed his first load) and then he fucked my man-pussy with me on my back. I loved it when he kissed me while his cock was inside me - it made me feel so feminine to fully and completely give myself to a wonderful man. Now he's my hot gay lover - my "boyfriend" for which I dress up quite often (not all the time).

You really must continue this story of yours. We need to read about Dani and David making hot passionate love - just like me and my lover.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Write next one

Its too good story. Shame didnt continued

tg56boytg56boyalmost 5 years ago
Wonderful

Such a great story of Love between Dani and David. I have to admit I cried, because it made me think about the love I have for my boyfriend and how I wish we had met when we were younger. My wife feels it is one of the best stories she has read. I would love to hear more about Dani and David. My hope is that the do get married.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Changed

I was raised by a single mother and a older sister.My sister and mother abused me all the time.Mom would feed me her hormones to change me in to a girl.My sister would dress me in womens clothes and make up every day.As i got older i looked like a girl now.Long blonde hair female breast small waste firm butt complete hairless body.My sister would dress me in a bra garter belt stockings heels panties and a dress.She would do my make up nails lips and eyes and eye lashes.When mom went out her and her boy friend would have sex with me.She would make me suck his cock and fuck me.She would tie me up and make me watch her boy friend fuck her and she would suck his cock.Mom never knew sis was doing this to me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous