All Comments on 'My Sister's Friends Ch. 05'

by Callicious

Sort by:
  • 55 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wow

Thank you for the story and especially for the last sentence. I am going to carve it into a wooden plaque to hang in my office

RecHikerRecHikerover 10 years ago
Thank YOU!

For sharing this story!

Tarheels_FanTarheels_Fanover 10 years ago
5 *'s

5 *'s is not enough. Thank you for this wrap up chapter.

prop69prop69over 10 years ago
Beautiful and Touching

Excellent blend of erotic and caring

billyjim55billyjim55over 10 years ago

disabled myself and touched beyond belief, ty

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Simple Feedback

Told you I would read some more if you published them, I did - and loved them too.

Good job.

George said so, again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Well Done. Also last sentence could be used in a interracial story. My gf is Muslim. Me Christia

n. My gf is making stickers of the last line to put on our cars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Well done

We have talked before, and yep, a very good wrap up. I have CP, and have yet to see these reactions. Pity, as all I have met, are the ones that can't see past the limp. Whether, physical, mental, economic, or religion these pre conceived limits, will forever harm us. Truly, the holder more so than the victim.

Thank you again

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Bloody awesome

A great way of looking at it. As someone who has a long term disability I saw exactly where you were coming from. Please continue your writing

fixer43fixer43over 10 years ago
A life story...

This entire series should be given a permanent place on the top ten list.

NAUGHTY_HOUSEKEEPERNAUGHTY_HOUSEKEEPERover 10 years ago
thank you

Thank you for this story. I have a great friend who has cp and he struggles to walk. He has he braces on his legs with the crutches. And care more about everyone around him. He was over looked for a long time. Then one day he fell at the grocery store and the lady that helped him up became his .gf. she asked him to lunch for a" knocking him over" and while he tried to explain. She didn't knock him over, she wouldn't listen to him and while now he is in a wheel chair due to other health issues they have 3 kids and have twins on the way due in November 29th.

NAUGHTY_HOUSEKEEPERNAUGHTY_HOUSEKEEPERover 10 years ago
thank you

Thank you for this story. I have a great friend who has cp and he struggles to walk. He has he braces on his legs with the crutches. And care more about everyone around him. He was over looked for a long time. Then one day he fell at the grocery store and the lady that helped him up became his .gf. she asked him to lunch for a" knocking him over" and while he tried to explain. She didn't knock him over, she wouldn't listen to him and while now he is in a wheel chair due to other health issues they have 3 kids and have twins on the way due in November 29th.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Totally Special

Thank-you for this story. So special on so many levels. I do hope many non-handicapped people read and learn from this as I have done and will continue to promote.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Well Done

I just found the last part of your series and then went back and read the whole lot.

Very well written about an issue that is too often hidden and ignored about how society ignores and ostracizes people with disabilities, focusing on what they can't do rather than what they can do.

Erotic and moving story, well done and keep it up.

unicorn64unicorn64over 10 years ago

This has to be the best story I have ever read. Lots of people could learn from it. But they won't. Most people are only out for themselves.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Thank you so much...

I do have cp but not as severe as your characters. The Gift of my disability is that I have always looked beyond the outer appearances to what is Within. Your characters learned this also. Blessings and thanks again. Joe.

arrowglassarrowglassover 10 years ago
Best of the BEST

Best story I have ever read....has it all!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Aretha said it best, Respect, and may I add Love.

Outstanding! What a wonderful story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Bravo!

This was an amazing story and you are to be commended for bringing to light people who are facing permanent health issues ... they are just like the rest of us in that they can be caring, loving individuals.

Thanks for a great series! KM

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Thank You

This is hands down the best story I have read on the site.

rrynorriccrrynorriccover 10 years ago
Wonderful

This is inspiring. Your writing is vivid and overflows with loving energy. Thank you for doing what great artists do - illuminating the human condition!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
pure love

This story is about love and acceptance. It taught me that soft and gentle is the best way always.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Marvelous

A marvelous and sensitive story. Thank you so much.

dairetodairetoover 10 years ago
Lovely story

with a poignant message

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Thanks

This story was really touching, some of use don't show how badly we are disabled to brighten others around us. And some hide it so much they lead to the doubt that the character had at the start, this is quote refreshing thanks alot for the good read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
beautiful

I have read many stories on this website.but none as beautiful or heart wrenchingly sweet as this one. Even though this has sex in it, it wasn't just sex, it was love. I have a baby brother with CP, so that makes it very near and dear to my heart thank you for writing this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Very very very well written. One of the best stories I've read. Great job.

Very very well written. Enjoyable reading. Great job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Sweet sentiment

I appreciate that people should be able to see past a persons handicap to who they really are. However, just because a person is dealing with a condition doesn't automatically confer sainthood on them. Handicapped people are just like everyone else. Some are good, lots are regular people, and a few are real jerks. I think you laid it on a little thick with the adoration for this guy and converting a bunch of teen hotties into adoring subjects of the cp demigod.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
A beautiful story

Thank you for publishing it. I can't add anything to most of the above comments, but an awesome story.

ChasBChasBabout 10 years ago
Beautiful Series

I've known only a few handicapped people, and I'm afraid I could never get past the outward image to really know them as humans, even though I was perfectly aware that I could easily have been them, or could still become as they. It's a large fault in me in this life, and if there is anything to soul return, I will doubtless have some future life of disability. I hope I can live it as gracefully as Jared. And as luckily.

island_manisland_manabout 10 years ago
excellent

...and i am not talking about the sex.... Great story and fabulous epilogue. Read all your stories and voted 5 for all of them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
again perfection

Hi , if the whole human race could think along these lines what a wonderful world it would be , its a shame there are so few of us that do think like this - cheers

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
How dare you

How dare you make such a wonderful story that is not only a great read but also makes a great point about those disabilities and how they are perceived Another wonderfully written story that helps affirm your place as one of my favorite authors

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
fantastic

Iv read all your storys and i cant stop reading ill re read them over again many times. If you ever put these storys into a book ill buy it as fast. there are many storys on here but none as well writen as your .

wkwimpwkwimpalmost 10 years ago
Thanks

Thank you for writing possibly the best story in Literotica. It is surely not very erotic. It is not really sexy at all. It is a story that should be a novel, a movie, a lesson in every youth church group's lesson plans.

I'm an old man, but not too old to truly wish I knew some way to convince you to expand the horizon and do more with your skills.

Bill Wimpenney

wkwimp@gmx.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Awesome

I've read all of your stories and i just love them!

I hope you write some more soon :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Love it

I love your stories some more than others and this one is truly special.... thanks

ausvirgoausvirgoover 9 years ago
Fantastic story!

Loved the story, and Wkwimp must really be an old man if he thinks it wasn't erotic!

Sadly, disabled people don't just get ignored socially, they're also often not treated as people by carers who should know better. When I was in hospital for an operation for tachycardia I met a woman with CP who told me how a nurse had asked her husband, in her presence, a medical question she should have asked her directly, as though this quite intelligent woman was too dimwitted to answer for herself. The husband quite rightly said "Why don't you ask her yourself?". The really stupid thing is that the question was one the husband could only have answered if his wife had told him the answer. Another lovely wheelchair-bound woman I got to know told me how she was forced onto a virtual starvation diet to control her weight (it's a lot harder to burn off calories in a wheelchair!).

I've also met one disabled person with an ugly selfish personality, although I think he probably had the personality before he got the disability by falling out of a building whilst rotten drunk.

Slightly off topic: I think they should not have changed terms from "handicapped" to "disabled". After all, a horse with a handicap can still win a race, and a golfer with a handicap can still win the game, but "disabled" seems just too absolute.

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayover 9 years ago
We morn

Callicious's passing he was a true Human with a heart as big as all outdoors to be able to write stories like these.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Thank You for This!

As an man with CP I've known disdain and outright ridicule. Even though I'm very high functioning ( to the point a doctor refused to believe I had CP, in spite of piles of medical paperwork that said otherwise.) I still find many things difficult to accomplish. And to top it off I'm a twenty five year old virgin. This story brought tears to my eyes, because this could have been about me.

Thank you...so much. I only hope the girl I've begun a tentative long distance relationship with can be as understanding as the lovely ladies in your story.

IntelligenceloverIntelligenceloveralmost 8 years ago
Please add more to your library.

Callicious:

I've just finished everything in your library list, and I must admit that I find your style liberating and insightful. As I've said, some of your threads could actually be fleshed out and published.

I am, and yes, I know that one shouldn't begin a paragraph with I; fascinated with your descriptive ability when you detail a protagonist's emotional responses to all forms of stimuli.

Thank you for your submissions, and please consider additional offerings.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
A lot of us miss him.

Sadly, no more tales from him.

JJMemaw0623JJMemaw0623over 7 years ago
Awesome!!

I had tears in my eyes reading parts of this whole story. I have had friends who are handicapped, as I now am. I also have two illnesses that cause me severe looks because it doesn't look like I have a disease/illness. Thank you. Please keep writing!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Almost a mirror

I kow how you feel, I myself have 2 chornic conditions that are hereditary and so far, incurable. The first one made itself known in school, although it wasn't too severe. The second one showed yp after I turned 20, when it was found in my cousin. Then I ended up having it, and now I routinely have check-ups to make sure the second one doen;t become life-threatening.

OblimoOblimoabout 6 years ago

So many talented voices silenced.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Thank you for a beautiful story as one who has suffered some of the same treatment

It is great to read what is possible albit fiction ,never give up hope because human nature can surprise us at the oddest time .enjoy life when ever it is offered ,well done erotic fiction with meaningful feelings .take care of yourself .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
amazing

Great work

DarqDomDarqDomover 3 years ago

Great series. Thoughts, emotions and mood was very well conveyed.

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

Wonderful series. Well done 5-stars

unclemerv77unclemerv77over 1 year ago

Avery moving story

tsgtcapttsgtcaptabout 1 year ago

Again, 4th 5th, not sure how many times but each read is better than the last. I know I miss the writings of Callicious going on from here. RIP.

rickydean56rickydean56about 1 year ago

I had prostate cancer 20 years ago and have not had an erection since. Then broke my back 5 years later. I don't feel anything below my waist but I still love to eat pussy just never get the chance. Crippled 66 year old guys have no sex appeal. This story made me cry. Dream the impossible dream is my favorite song to play on my piano

juanjsojrjuanjsojrabout 1 year ago

What a great series was I’m glad it’s complete too bad a lot of series were left unfinished I hope to find another good story with someone with cp

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Awesome story

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Excellent. Thoroughly enjoyed.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous