My Sister's Master Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Frank, I don't want to hurt her. She's my sister and I love her. I can't bear hurting her. I know her situation but I also know how the two of you feel about each other."

"Shhh, girl, don't worry about Sara. I love her too. I don't want our love for her to deny what is happening between us." His fingers stroked my hair.

"I don't know how much longer I can keep it from her. When she speaks of you to me, I feel as if I'll burst. I want her to know that I've felt your lips on mine, I've felt your soft touch and so much more."

He kissed the tears that started to fall onto my cheeks and held me close assuring me we would work through this. "We'll work through all this girl, let's just take our time."

I nodded. I trusted Frank. I trusted Frank with me and with Sara.

I awoke a few hours later still wrapped in his arms. Giggling to myself, I thought I could definitely get accustomed to this. Not just waking up in his arms, but being able to slide my hand down to stroke his cock.

He's still sleeping but his breathing has changed somewhat. I maneuver myself out of his arms and he rolls onto his back. I stop stroking him for a moment, wondering if he's awake or asleep. After a couple of minutes I realize he is still sleeping and reach to stroke him again.

I slide one hand down to my pussy and rub it. Slipping my fingers inside my lips, it is no surprise to find wetness there. I listen to his breathing – deep and slow. Frank is asleep. Not for long as I move my body over him, straddling his hips.

My knees are barely touching the sides of his body and again I reach down and rub my pussy. My finger moves to my clit. I lift the clit hood and slide my finger across the clit a few times. Damn that feels so good!

I slide one hand to my tits and pull at my nipples, pinching one and then the other as my hand trails down my stomach back to my pussy, my finger still stroking my clit. Reluctantly I slide that finger down and part my lips at my entrance. I'm soaked; my pussy is so wet. Wet from my fingers playing with it, wet from my hands stroking him, and mostly wet from my desire to have him inside me.

I slide my hands down his chest, my nails lightly scratching him. Yes, I know this may wake him. I want to. I want him to be sure he's aware. I want him to wake and see how much I want him.

I feel him begin to stir and watch as his eyes open. I reach and cup my breasts, squeezing them together my fingers flicking at the nipples.

I hear him say my name, "Jan" as his hands reach to my tits. As I let him take them, I slip my hand underneath my pussy and reach for his cock. And as I lower my pussy, I guide his cock to my entrance. I push down on his shaft quickly moaning as it invades me. Then slowly I move my hips a bit easing off of it. Then quickly I pounce back on it, tightening my muscles around it. I capture him inside me. His hands slide from my tits to my hips and he grabs hold of them and begins to control our dance.

And what a dance it is. He feels my need and slows me down. Patience is something I'm not strong at, and I think he knows that already. Slowly he moves my hips up and down as his thrusts continue slow and deep. He pulls out as he raises me and then as he moves me down I feel him slip back into me deep. My hands move to his arms, and I hold them as our bodies begin to change pace a bit - quickening. My breathing is deep and my eyes are locked on his. I watch his face. I see his eyes locked on mine; I see his mouth slowly smiling at me - his eyes closing every now and then to enjoy the intensity of our dance.

I lean back slightly and one hand reaches to his thigh as I arch my back against him. Moaning I feel him so deep inside me. Ohhhhhhh yes, I love this man's cock. I love it in my hands. I love it in my mouth. I love it in my pussy.

I'm pulled from a trancelike state by the pressure of Frank's fingers on my hips...his thrusts are quicker and deeper. I feel my body moving faster. My tits bounce as I ride his cock. His hands move to grab mine, and as I wrap my hands around his, I feel my nails digging into his hands as my orgasm overtakes me. Arching my back I feel myself losing control. I cum for him again and again. One orgasm leads to another as my pussy clutches his cock, not letting go of it.

As my orgasms begin to subside, his hands once again take over, keeping our bodies in sync. Then with one last powerful thrust inside me, I hear his moan and feel his throbbing cock explode inside me. Oh my Godddddddddd, I begin to tremble as I feel his warmth inside me. His body spasms as he releases into me.

Frank's hands pull me down on to his chest, his arms wrapping around me, his cock still inside me. I feel our hearts beating wildly against each other. After a few minutes Frank rolls me over and, as his cock slips from me, I feel his hand press against me to hold the cum inside me. His head rests on the pillow next to me ,and he places soft kisses against my cheek.

Waking up in the morning to the sun streaming through the window, I look over at Frank. He's awake and smiling. He tells me it's about time I woke up and kisses my lips. He gets out of bed and walks to the living room. He's wearing his boxers, and I realize he's showered.

I slip out of bed and make my way into the bathroom finding my makeup bag. I shake my head realizing he slipped out again on me to retrieve my overnight bag from the car. I brush my teeth and run a quick brush through my hair and, as I make my way out to the other room, I see his white shirt from last night and slip it on.

I find him sitting at the window seat with coffee. Curling up next to him, I ask him if we have to go already. Expecting him to nod and say yes, I'm surprised when he shakes his head and says that I am spending the day with him. Barely able to contain my excitement, I kiss his face repeatedly.

As he gets up from the window seat, he pulls me to him. Telling me to quickly get in the shower and get dressed. I can't help but ask what he's got planned. As he pulls me to him, he slips his shirt from my body telling me he's taking me shopping, and I watch as his face lights up with his smile.

Laughing I say, "Oh Frank, You are going to be sorry taking me shopping."

Shaking his head, he slaps my ass pushing me towards the bathroom.

"Jan, you've never been shopping with me."

Slipping into the shower and feeling the hot water on my skin, I can't help but wonder what this shopping trip is going to be like.

12