My Slave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Crack! The second stroke sounds incredibly loud in the confines of the room. Fortunately (or perhaps unfortunately for you) I have a pretty good aim, and I landed the stroke further along your thigh towards your knee, slightly overlapping the first. I lay on the next two in quick succession, again overlapping them slightly towards your knee. Your whole body jumps as the paddle lands, but your hands stay put, as does the position of your legs, and you don't make a sound.

I stroke the paddle over your reddened flesh and see you wince slightly and grit your teeth. I tap the leather gently on your skin, letting the tension build, then suddenly with another crack! I lay the final lash directly across the already tender area. You gasp again, and force your legs wider apart in order for you to stop yourself from closing them.

I repeat the procedure with your other leg, but this time start closer to your knee and work my way back. In between the strokes I take a few short moments to watch your thighs tremble as you struggle not to move, and to listen to your loud breathing as you try not to cry out. You have obviously focussed yourself on lasting through the punishment, and your concentration has worked.

"Well done my sweet little slave. You have pleased me. Stay there just a moment longer." I reach out and gently brush a few strands of hair away from your eyes. "Don't worry my sweet. Your punishment is over and you are forgiven," I say as I notice the slightly worried expression on your face.

I walk to the mini bar and take out a bottle of still mineral water. I pick up a glass and return to the bed. I roll the ice cold bottle over your still-smarting thighs, and you moan at the calming effect of the low temperature on your hot skin.

"Does that feel good slave?" I ask, all ready knowing the answer.

"Oh yes thank you Master," you sigh happily, and wriggle slightly, but you don't move out of the position that I ordered you into earlier.

"Sit up," I say, and climb on to the bed behind you. I open the bottle of water and half fill the glass. Reaching my arm round to your front I put the glass to your lips and tell you to drink. We have a long night ahead of us, and I don't want you becoming weak and dehydrated. I want to be able to enjoy my slave to the full.

With my help, you slowly sip the water until the half glass is empty. You lick your lips and say softly, "Thank you Master."

"You're welcome, my slave." I can sense that you are calm and relaxed now; it's time to start playing. I gently unhook the bra and slide it down your arms and off, casting it to one side. Still behind you I idly play with your left nipple – my fingers are cold from holding the chilled bottle, and it soon becomes hard under my touch. I turn my attention to the other, watching with a smile as it too stiffens from my ministrations. You moan softly with the pleasure from my gentle caress, and I notice your hips rising and falling, ever so slightly, as you become more aroused.

I get off of the bed, and pull a chair out from the small dressing table. I place it at the foot of the bed and sit down. You remain on the bed, facing me.

"It seems that I made a good choice with the lingerie – you look absolutely delectable. However, I would like to see you naked now. Take it off for me slave."

With a wicked grin on your face, you crawl; cat like, to the foot of the bed where you stand on the floor only a couple of feet away from me. You place a foot on the bed and start to slowly roll down the hold up stocking. You run your hands over your thigh, obviously enjoying yourself as well as the little show that you're putting on for me. All too quickly the garment is removed, and the only thing that stops my disappointment is the fact that I get to see you do it all again. You start to repeat your actions, slightly bolder this time, and more sexual – if that's possible.

The stockings gone, you stand before me in just the thin silk thong. You teasingly hook your fingers in the waistband and start to inch the material down, agonisingly slowly, but intensely erotically. I'm a proud Master as I watch your display. I know that you have the capacity to be extremely shy, and I have spent some time training and helping you to realise your sexuality, to become the powerfully sensual, sexual person that I see before me.

Finally the last item of clothing (if something that small can really be referred to as such) is discarded on the floor, and you are completely naked in front of me. I stretch my arm out and slide my hand between your legs...I see your eyes close as my finger gently strokes across your outer lips...

"Look at me slut. You are to look directly into my eyes..."

I see a slight blush on your face as your green eyes meet and hold the gaze of my blue ones...I continue to explore your pussy gently with my first two fingers. When I am satisfied, I stand up and hold my index finger to your mouth. Straight away you start to suck contentedly until it is completely clean of your juices. The other finger I put to my own lips, and savour the taste of you, my sweet slave.

"Back on the bed my slut. Your Master has a task for you."

You shuffle back on to the bed, and shift around so that you are kneeling. Your legs are apart, and your hands behind your back, as I have taught you.

"Now, I have taken great care, and time, in training you to discover your own sexuality. I have helped you to learn what feels good for you. Would you agree slave?"

"Yes Master." You don't hesitate to reply, and nod your head as if to reinforce your answer.

"Good. Then your Master wants to see what the results of his training have been. I will sit on this chair, while you entertain me. Play with yourself for me. You may touch yourself anywhere that you like – take yourself right to the edge, but do not come. Do you understand?"

"Yes Master."

"When you feel that your orgasm is near, you will tell me, and I will decide your fate from there."

"Yes Master."

I seat myself back on the chair. "Begin the show, my sexy little slut."

You raise yourself up higher; still kneeling, but no longer sat on your legs. You run your hands up your torso and cup your breasts. You squeeze them gently, perhaps even reservedly, at first, but gradually the lust starts to take over and you get rougher, pinching and twisting your nipples. Your left hand snakes down your body and your fingers eagerly dip between your legs, a couple of them probing into your hot, wet channel. They reappear glistening with your juices, and you moan out loud as you run the fingers over your clitoris, making it slippery and even more sensitive.

You keep your fingers still, and start to move your hips to create the friction you desire. Your breathing is shallow, and your leg muscles are tensing repeatedly as the waves of pleasure travel through you. I briefly consider reminding you of my orders, but decide that you should not need a reminder. Besides, I don't think that you would dare disobey me after your punishment earlier.

You start to move your fingers over your clit again, every now and then pushing them back into your dripping pussy. Your other hand is still working on your breasts, pulling and pinching hard at your nipples, and then it too moves down, and you push two fingers as deep as you can into your channel, pumping them in and out whilst you rub and pull your clit. A red blush is spreading across your chest, and I know you must be getting close. Sure enough, right on cue,

"Master, if I continue I'll come, please let me come!"

"Not yet my little cock slut. Stop touching yourself." Your hands don't move at first, and for a moment I think you are about to disobey. "If I have to move your hands myself slut, there will be trouble..."

At the warning tone in my voice, you force your hands away from your pussy, and place them behind your back. You become slightly more composed as the intense feelings ebb away.

"Well done slave, you may learn the art of self control yet. And a very nice show you gave your Master."

You smile slightly and glance at my barely-disguised stiff cock, before looking up at me shyly. "I'm glad that I have pleased you Master – and if You will allow me, I would like to please You further."

I stand up and take a step towards you. I cup your chin in my hand and gently pull your head up to look at me.

"Really? And how would my sexy little slut like to please her Master?" I see you blush slightly again, and smile to myself. I know that you have never done this sort of thing with anybody, and that somehow makes it even more fun.

"I'm waiting for an answer slave; tell me what you want..."

You blink a few times, and I can see you putting together the sentence in your head. Finally, it comes out.

"I want to...to take you in my mouth. I want to suck your cock, if it would please you Master."

I slide my boxers down my legs and step out of them. My cock has been raging to get out of its confines ever since I saw you walk into the restaurant this evening. You shift on to all fours and lean forward, opening your mouth to receive me. I allow myself a small moan of pleasure as I revel in the warmth of your mouth. I rest my hand on the back of your head, guiding you gently.

You gradually take more of me into your mouth, but I resist the urge to thrust all the way down your throat – it's a technique you're still learning and I don't want to rush you.

Quite soon you're sucking in earnest, and seven of my eight inches are sliding into your mouth. As you bring your mouth to the tip, you increase the tightness of your lips around the head, which you caress with your tongue. My hand twists further into your hair and I increase my grip, making you moan around my cock, which in turn creates an unbelievable sensation for me.

You release me, and start to lick my entire length luxuriously, most definitely enjoying yourself. And then when you next open your mouth and take me inside, it's with a new.........hunger. Hunger is the only way to describe it as you suck me furiously, almost as if your very life depended on it. Feeling the time is right, I place my hand back on to your head and hold it in place, then start to thrust my hard cock into your mouth. You gag slightly at first, then I feel the muscles in your throat relax and I slip with ease all the way in. My head falls back and my eyes close. This moment is golden, I think to myself.

I think back to how you confided in me your lack of sexual confidence. The way you told me nervously, over the phone, that you were worried that you wouldn't be "enough" for me, as you put it. I did my best then to allay your fears, and it seems that I've been proved correct. Yes......I'm a very proud Master indeed.

Your sucking has slowed once again to long, luxuriating strokes – just as well; I was beginning to wonder how much longer I could hold out. I slide my cock from your mouth, and smile as your eyes stay fixed on it, your tongue resting at the corner of your mouth, like a hungry animal.

You're raised up on your knees again, and I reach out and pinch your nipples, increasing the pressure until you gasp.

"Lay back slut." I push you gently; just enough to send you off balance, and you tumble backwards (very gracefully). You lay on your back looking up at me; your dark hazelnut hair fanning across your face, a slight blush on your delicate features. I crawl on to the bed, positioning myself over you.

"Do you want my cock, slave?"

You just nod, seemingly lost for words. I allow my demeanour to harden slightly.

"Your Master asked you a question, slut, now answer me properly."

"Yes Master, I want your cock, if it would please you." I know that you love to hear my gentle reprimands – it just turns you on even more.

"Then relax my little slave, and let me take you to heaven..."

I nudge at your tight, wet hole with my cock, softly seeking entrance. I look into your eyes as I push my cock into you. You gaze back at your Master, a low moan slipping from between your lips as I fill you.

"You like that slave? Feeling your Master's cock buried in your tight little pussy?

"Oh, yes Master....I love being your cock slut......" You moan as the sensation of being filled so full sends amazing pulsing sensations through your body. I lean down closer to you, supporting my weight on my hands, I whisper right into your ear – another little trick that I know drives you wild with lust.

"And that's what you are isn't it? My sexy little cock slut? My horny little bitch?"

"Oh god....yesssss......mmmmm.....oh please.....please fuck me harder Master..."

Gentleman that I am, I can hardly refuse you and I gradually increase my pace, thrusting harder and faster. Your hands grip at the bedclothes and any ability of coherent speech leaves you as you feel your orgasm build. You know that you must not come without My permission, and with no alternative, you begin the delicious ritual of begging Me to allow you your orgasm...........

"Master?...Master please -."

I know straight away what you are going to ask, and for once I'm looking forward to denying you.

"So soon? No you may not come slave." I've slowed my pace slightly by now – the only trouble with getting you so worked up before I fuck you is that you do tend to start asking for your release very quickly. I'm usually fairly indulgent with you, mainly because I love watching and listening to you come. But not tonight. Tonight I want to keep you balanced on the edge.

I slow my pace even further, enjoying the feeling (and the sight) of you thrusting up to meet my every stroke. I summon my willpower and withdraw from you completely. You moan in protest at losing my gift.

"Now now slut – don't be greedy," I chide you gently. "On all fours my sweet." I see your eyes light up with pleasure at being ordered into your favourite position, and you assume it in a flash. I kneel behind you and guide my cock once again into your wet, welcoming channel. You gasp, and then moan low in your throat as you feel my entire length slide into you. I start to fuck you shallow and fast, and when I reach underneath you and gently begin to rub your clit, you scream. A totally animalistic sound – a raw cry of pure lust...

I fuck you gradually deeper, revelling in the feeling of your hot, tight pussy gripping me as I pump in and out of you. I take my hand from between your legs and rake my nails down your back, and as I do so, you purr. You actually purr! I take great pleasure in the sound.

"Touch yourself my slut. Go on, play with your clit..." As I give the command I stroke the back of your neck gently, making you squeal and thrust back on my cock even harder.

You don't need telling twice. You lift your arm and begin to rub furiously at your clit, taking in air sharply, every other breath a moan of ecstasy.

I reach out and take hold of your hair, pulling on it until your head is dragged backwards and your back is arced beautifully. I notice that you seem to have maintained an even level where your orgasm is concerned, and that your senses are perfectly balanced. It's clearly time to step up the pace. I start to talk to you...

"You love this don't you slave? Your Master fucking you from behind like this – pulling your hair and commanding you to rub your clit, treating you like this, punishing you... you're such a little slut aren't you? MY slut..." My voice is low, and you moan louder with every sentence I know that you love to be spoken to in this way, and I'm more than happy to indulge you. Your breathing becomes ragged again, and I can tell that the pressure is building. You gather your senses enough to speak:

"Please Master...please may I come..?" You manage to gasp out as I slam my cock deep into your pussy.

"Hmm, I don't know...I'm sure you can beg more sweetly than that slave, what do you think...?"

The words are hardly out of my mouth before you're asking again.

"Oh Master, PLEASE. Please let Your slut come! Please Master, let me come, please let me come for You -."

"Come with me my slave...come for your Master.."

You again scream out loud as your orgasm suddenly engulfs you. I thrust into you right up to the hilt as I come, and I know you can feel the jets of my hot fluid as they sear into you. You're still begging as your senses are assailed by the sheer pleasure of coming after being denied for so long.

I stroke my hands over you as we come down from the peak. You're moaning softly now, contentedly as I guide you down on to the bed again. I kiss you softly, all the time running my hands over your body.

"Mmm...such a good little slave. You have pleased me this evening. At least I will have pleasant images to entertain me whilst I sit here tomorrow and work."

You smile coyly and gently stroke my forearm. You have a real thing for them for some reason. "I'm happy that I have pleased You Master. So You have to work tomorrow? Poor Master."

"Poor me indeed. At least you are returning to work as well." I kiss your nose, then draw back to find you giggling. "Is something amusing slave?"

"Kind of. It's just that, seeing as it was Thursday I thought I'd take the rest of the week off, so I could stay on tomorrow and keep you company if you'd like Master..."

I do love my slave's ingenuity. I reach forward and gently squeeze your breasts.

"I must remember to reward you for your forward thinking," you smile smugly, then it turns to a distinctly more nervous smile as I add, "and to punish you for not telling me sooner."

"But first, my sweet, I think we both need to rest."

So saying, I turn out the light, and pull my sweet slave close to me as we drift off together.

12