My Slut Tells Her Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She orders me to mount the block, then kneel and spread my knees, leaning back on my hands to show my pussy as it peeks through my fish nets to the excited crowd. i step down from the block and bend over it sideways to the crowd to receive my spanking and whipping, unsure if she had actually ordered it as yet.

She whips me first, startling me as the others were spanked first, causing me to moan loudly. i am surprised as well, for she seems to be less restrained with my body than the others, striking me hard enough that i am sure she is leaving welts. i am ready for this, my thoughts of You whipping me and fucking me leaving me no place with which to resist the blows raining down upon my ass, and i give in to them.

i writhe beneath the whip and then the spanking she sweetly bestows upon my burning cheeks with the abandonment of one truly lost, thinking only of how my mouth is empty, and my pussy should be filled with cock. She stops, leaving me feeling more empty than ever, and then draws me to a standing position by my collar. i am directed to assume that position that My Master would find the most erotic, and so i turn around and mount the block.

i bend over and spread my knees, facing away from the crowd, putting my head down, my arms stretched over my head, my ass high, my nipples brushing the slick surface of the block through the thin fabric of my blouse. The crowd roars, but i am lost to all of it, thinking only of how much i want to be Your slut. my pussy aches to be filled with cock, my mouth hungers for it, and now, being in this position, i am almost crying to be violated, both ends filled with hard hot smooth skin, pulsing with each heartbeat.

i realize that Mistress Jessica is removing my blouse, exposing my corset, and then so naturally does it occur that i fail to fight it, she locks my collar to the block, her assistants locking my ankles and wrists. i am open with the locking of my restraints, i am nothing but a cunt to be used, a mouth to be filled.

Someone spanks me repeatedly, pausing between smacks to play with a slick penis starved pussy and i respond by opening my mouth and begging for cock to fill it. my ass and thighs are tortured with a whip and then the crop, blows occasionally falling on the lips of my pussy, continuing even after someone obliges my increasingly urgent pleas for cock to suck on.

i give myself over to sucking on the cock in my mouth, becoming Your good slut, letting it have as much of my mouth and throat as it desires. i do my best to please You, letting go of my barriers, as the cock slides in and out of my mouth in time with the blows of the whip or hand upon my ass. i relax and let it penetrate me; let it use me the way it will.

i become weak, as i am penetrated from behind, my cunt joining me in becoming a whore for You. i can barely feel the cock in me, my pussy is so wet, but it still feels good as i try to help it come in me, squeezing it so that my juiciness doesn't prevent me from being a good slut for You. i am slippery so it slams deep inside me, fucking right into my core.

The cocks in my mouth and cunt slam hard into me, bruising my throat and my cervix, the pain helping me lose myself in service to them more fully. i feel the penis in my mouth quicken, and it spills into my mouth, the salt taste proving me to my Master. my pussy becomes even wetter, and i assume that the cock there has come. It is quickly replaced by another, and then later another, pounding into me, hurting me and pleasuring me in equal measure, each filling me with cum. i revel in the sensation of being used, of giving pleasure without return.

Once Mistress Jessica decides that i have been used enough, she unlocks my restraints, and leads me backstage, where i am given a towel to wipe most of the come off my body. i go out the back door, directly leading to the parking lot, and drive straight home.

i come quietly into the house, and take off all my clothes, leaving only my nipple clamps, corset and other restraints on. then i crawl onto the bed. i pull the sheets down, and rub Your dick with my hands and suck on You with my mouth to get it hard, gradually waking You up the way that You love to be awoken.

i kiss You, and brush my nipples on You, letting You feel that i am wearing the chain. You grow more and more excited as You wake, figuring out that i am in the corset, and collar, and nipple clamps. You play with my tender nipples, kiss my neck, taste the salt of my sweat, and the salt on my tongue.

i feel delicious. i can't hide how proud i am of what i have become for You. Your slut. Your whore. i bend over in the same position, my head on the bed, my ass in the air, my knees spread, nipples grazing the bed, and offer my cum filled pussy to You as a sacrifice.

i am in ecstasy when You see the cum dripping from my well used cunt. i nearly cry when You touch my slut's pussy, fucking me with Your fingers, in order that i can lick the cum from them.

i am Yours, to fuck or whip or spank, Your slut, Your whore, and i am so happy when You enter me, Your hard cock penetrating me, thrusting into my sore, well used cunt. You remove my nipple clamps from behind, and a rush of pain as the blood returns accompanies the welcome thrusting of your dick brutally fucking my pussy.

i can tell by the rhythm of Your strokes that You intend to use me and i am only glad that You allow me to pleasure You when i am such a dirty slut. i subsume myself into You, and You use me as is Your right.

i cry out as You come in me, Your hot cum filling my bruised cunt anew. i collapse onto the bed, and You slowly pump cum into me, Your hard cock pulsing, each thrust sending electric shivers through me.

Eventually You roll off of me, laying languidly on Your back, one hand lazily upon me. After a few minutes i get up on my hands and knees, and rub my throbbing nipples across the skin of your belly and then your thighs, until i am straddling your left leg. i tenderly lick and suck your cock and thighs and balls clean of my juices and the cum i brought home in me, cum dripping from my well used pussy. i love you, Master.

12