All Comments on 'My Slut Wife & Love of My Life Ch. 01'

by RedMan1517

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
well..

if there are so many more stories to tell one hopes you tell them more expertly than you told this one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Looking forward to more chapters

Nice start. Looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Really Loved It

Really enjoying it so far and looking forward to more. Had me really hard.

cloacascloacasalmost 19 years ago
Not a bad start

It was a good idea to introduce the slut wife theme from the time they met. You have the ability to add a psychological layer - her rape by Mark - if you feel up to it.

The problem I see coming is that you've already made her husband as big a wimp as imaginable so it will be very difficult to find any dramatic tension in future installments.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Details!

A very interesting start! I really like the way you open the story up-she is "the one", but...then you reveal the "but"...

I would like more details...what does SHE think? How does she deal emotionally with the fact that she loves him but he doesn't provide what "she" has learned to need?

wifwatwifwatalmost 19 years ago
Great Story

Really enjoyed your story. Its the start of the cuckold relationship thats the sexiest part.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Great Start

I just wanted to add my voice to what most of the others have said, GREAT START. I eagerly await your next submission.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Ah...

Nothing less erotic that another nutless wonder and his whore. That's not a fantasy, it's a fucking nightmare, at least to real men and women.

beg4ignorebeg4ignoreabout 10 years ago
Awesome story!!!

Thanks!!

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Whorewife and cuck story by one of our Indians. I didn't know that puts were cucky like the East Asian boys.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous