All Comments on 'My Slut Wife Ch. 01'

by DeeperDown

Sort by:
  • 41 Comments
zed0zed0almost 14 years ago
So Far So Good

Looking forward to the next chapter.

ohioohioalmost 14 years ago
Hard to believe...

...that this marriage can be saved. Still, I look forward to seeing where you take it from here.

Thanks, ohio

KirkelKirkelalmost 14 years ago

With that title I was expecting either a willing cuckold, a swinger or a wife sharing story. Titles are tough but this is shaping up to be interesting. I'm interested and wait for the next chapter. Good for you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Please post again soon!

Great beginning! Can't wait to see where you go with this story. I can't imagine what she can possibly do or say to save her marriage. Looking forward to reading the next chapters.

Risq_001Risq_001almost 14 years ago
I hold my opinion in reservation (^_^)

At first I didn't like it, but then I started to get curious the more I thought about it.

There are too many questions that are left unanswered that she's closing the door on getting believable answers now that she's quit her job, like what was she really doing all those nights she was "working late" and could it be explained plausibly so a reader could except the husband buying it?

Also for now she doesn't know what her husband saw doing. So far all she knows is that he saw her sucking off a strange man she hadn't met before that night. But he knows of at least two "different" times that she had his sperm in her mouth. And like she said he is a doctor, so who better to understand the seriousness of diseases and the reason to "not" pretend this isn't important as it really is. Not to mention the disdain and dislike she had for him for all this time.

And lastly I just curious if your going to turn his "perversions" against him and use that as some form of vehicle, or the only thing to appeal to him, to get them back together because he used it to get through all the times of no sex so he could leave her alone. That's my biggest curiosity.

I guess I'm different, but if I saw my wife giving a handjob to a man she just met, then later I saw pictures of her giving out a blowjob, not to mention that while she's saying she didn't sleep with him I have (what the story called) her cum laden panties, I'm not really going to think if she suddenly quits her job and pulls a hidden fantasy of mine for me that all is forgiven. I'm kinda of curious if that's all that the story might have to it.

But hey its your story so lets see where you go with it (^_^)

-Risq

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Fantastic!

Great tale. PLEASE keep it going!

NakedinNCNakedinNCalmost 14 years ago
Good Start, let's have more!

Like the others, I was expecting something a bit more "traditional"; almost stopped reading but was drawn in. The twist at the end has lots of possibilities. I hope you continue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

So far so good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
FFS

you are not gonna play the classic "I thought you liked cuckold/gangbang stories" line , are you? It's a cheap trick to troll your readers and you know it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
To risq 001

Who gives a damn about your arrogant opinion.

the Ct. Yankee

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Dont end up with a wimp husband

The story started great but ended real bad. Please dont finish this story with the usual wimp husband who oh so understanding forgives his wife who obviously are only regretting because she were caught. Let the story end with the husband getting even in every way, kicking his former wife the hell out of his future life. Man, i cant understand anyone can think any different.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpetealmost 14 years ago
Gotta add that it's almost surreal...

...and most ironic to read Ohio of all people say "it's hard to believe that this marriage can be saved"!!!

kelly_kellykelly_kellyalmost 14 years ago
Interesting

Interesting story, but I'll keep my comments "reserved" for the next chapter.

~Kelly~

SeuratSeuratalmost 14 years ago
A good start

but I can't fathom the "reconciliation over a misunderstood fantasy" card working when she only played it after the fact. Looking forward to the next part.

peteinchicagopeteinchicagoalmost 14 years ago
Not a Bad Start

I can see it going downhill from here. From her thoughts at the end of the story we are led to believe that this is the only time she cheated, but what was she doing all that time when she was getting home from work so late? What explains her crappy attitude? Is she going to read his fantasy and decide to become a gangbang queen thinking it will please her husband? It doesn't seem like he would like this in real life, hell who would (well, maybe as an occasional fuck buddy but not someone to marry or plan on spending your life with!) Best to let her go, she's cheated at least once, I wouldn't trust her.

lancewmlancewmalmost 14 years ago
Very interesting start....

Many possibilities... keep it up!

DanielQSteele1DanielQSteele1almost 14 years ago
A good start

You're going to get whipsawed with advice on what to do with your story. Here's mine. Ignore everybody and write your story. If he winds up throwing her out, or he takes her back, or she turns him into a cuckold, whatever you see as the ending, go there. I like the fact, personally, that it isn't a simple cuckold story. There's nothing wrong with that if that's your fantasy, but sometimes it seems like half the stories on here are cuckold and the rest are a combination of incest/fetish/anal and a few other variations.

I'm prejudiced because I've always liked the kind of loving wife stories that writers like HDK and Ohio produce, and it looks like that's where you're heading. So from a personal point of view, I like what I read and I hope you take it in that direction. The question of how big a slut she is and how long she's been cheating on him is an interesting one, and I;d like to find out, but we've already been given part of the answer.

If you believe that the writer has to play fair with you when he's giving you her thoughts, it's pretty obvious she's not as big a slut as it appears and there must be some reason why she's been out so late and such a bitch to her husband.

I've only read one story on this site where the author didn't play fair, and it reminds me of a classic Hercule Poirot novel where the author cheated the reader by letting us think we were in the viewpoint characters' head but she simply left out the facts that would tip us off that this character was the murderer.

There was one good story on this site about a woman who appeared to have cheated and her husband finally forgave her and came back only to find out she really had been always cheating on him. It was sad as hell, but also frustrating because the reader did feel cheated.

I hope that's not the case here, and if it is you find some way to make it work. It's been awhile since I found a story on here I really wanted to follow, and in the last few days I've found a few so things are looking up.

Please keep posting and I selfishly hope you run it out for a while.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
good story

I for one will not whipsaw you. I find your story to be well written and extremely exciting and interesting. I can't believe the wife did this for a promotion. The husband is trying to protect him and Nick's interest in their business but the wife must somehow win back his trust. This story is off to a great start and look forward to further chapters. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
My Slut Wife Ch. 2?

I have enjoyed your story and wait to see the next chapter. I hope that there will be a happy ending (I like happy endings). I don't just mean a happy ending just for him (I don't think his name was listed in the story, but also for Ashley. Call me an old softy but, I think she really does want to stay with him. Maybe if she makes a deal with her husband and they rewrite the pre-nup in his favor he will go back with her. Yes, this does allow him to cheat with no financial worries, but I think (with what you have shown of his character) he is above that kind of thinking...or I hope.

size14shoesize14shoealmost 14 years ago
Oops!!

Was finding cum on her panty crotch a typo or are you being disbonest with us? You can't lie to us with her thoughts.

So far she has been fairly straight with her husband. She really WAS entertaining a client. She apparently had been working late on a very important client. You conveniently made her out to be a slut in the Club. Lying on the phone about going to the office was a baddie. Most of us don't gain trust being lied to.\

Her working long hours for so long on this project could have her snappy and irritable with husband. All her actions need to be examined, thought through and explained. The truth doesn't have to be the obvious transgressions but they have to be explained IF reconcilliation is in the cards.

My pet peeve with this kind of story is already started -- forced lack of communication. What a cliche' that is. If he doesn't have the balls to talk to her, SHE would be better off ending the marriage and starting over.

Not only does her integrity suck with her marriage but quitting on her company in such a critical place is indicative of her character. It would be complicated but some integrity in her professional life could be restored.

sirreadsalot10sirreadsalot10almost 14 years ago
great start

I realy enjoyed this story. I cant wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
only the idiot size14 shoe champion of the wife can NEVER do any wrong can blsme the husband ...

i mean this sort of reasoning is embarassing

size14shoe wrote

".....My pet peeve with this kind of story is already started -- forced lack of communication. What a cliche' that is. If he doesn't have the balls to talk to her, SHE would be better off ending the marriage and starting over......."

so SHE cheats

she pulls away from HIM

the wife decides to fuck m her way to the top...

But it is husband who has to reach out and talk to her?

wow size14 shoe is one fucked up individual

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 14 years ago
He knew that once he caught her in a lie, he could never trust her again

When she thought she would say that she never took her lover in her pussy was a lie. The cum covered panties are proof enough for that. She can't be trusted with the truth anymore.

He is lucky that he has a prenuptial, now all he has to do is toss her slutty whore ass out.

Thanks for the chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Hey folks- put the size 14 idiot in perspective, a self-professing bullshitter at best.

Mr. Phil, who is so disillusioned to think he can engaged others into critical thinking is a waste of time. This want-to-be story analyst is so far up his ass, he can not tell whether it is daylight outside or not. Geez, at least Harry utilizes logical not bullshit to discuss these types of stories. Lets hope this idiot increases his medication so his quantitative IQ of 14 is not so important.

larrywanderslarrywandersalmost 14 years ago
Who's the real idiot here?

Why in the world would the author or anyone who visits this site heed the rantings of another "Anonymous" commenter, no matter how many words, in ALL CAPS for emphasis, he/she puts down? We all have our opinions. Some of us though have put the effort into supporting this site rather than remain 'anonymous'.

sexmatesexmatealmost 14 years ago
INTERESTING START

Well Ashley is still a cheating wife.

But there are some twists. And the months of staying out late and witholding sex from her husband, what is that about? Her quitting her job Is the first righteous act that she has done so far.

So there are a myriad of roads to take with this story.

Let's see where it goes.

Thanks for writing!

RePhilRePhilover 13 years ago
Great start

Keep them coming. And yes anonymous critics are useless and anything the say should be ignored and laught at! I should know I started out like that until I realized you can join without being an author

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Nothing should be 'laught' at

However, some comments should be taken more seriously than others.

Constructive criticism, anonymous or not, is valuable feedback for writers striving to improve their craft. The rest is, well, take it or leave it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Wimp-story..

...goes to show, the author seems to favour this behaviour himself.

Too many wimpy Characters on this site, it seems. Written nicely, but on account of the yellow character - just 1 Star.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Just another "Cum Dump" whore wife!

Sells herself like a cheap slut then decides AFTER the fact that she screwed her husband over. She needs to go back to the office,blow her boss, let Todd finish what he started in her "ass" and then look forward to her new "role" as the company whore! Yeah, I'd say she "worked" her ass off for "biggest campaign project" .. more accurately, she did what every "tramp" female with no ability to think does when a guy that's not her husband comes on to them ... she spread her legs like so much butter! Hope her husband finds a "real" lady and sends the porno pictures of Ashley to everyone of her relatives .. parents included! Then they'll know what type of "business" woman she truly is!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Intelligent Comments

The intelligent comments on this story have come from people such as Risq_001, Kelly-kelly and RhenquistSteel1. The idiot comments have come from people calling themselves 'Anonymous'. Enough said, those that can write or are intelligent withhold judgement. The knuckle dragers do not.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Real Point By Size14Shoe

Sweetie was thinking to herself about her transgressions! She admitted to herself that she had sucked the guy off (and we AND Hubby know she jacked him off while dancing!). The only way to reject her thought is that she was unconscious for awhile, but that is highly unlikely since she drove herself home within an hour or two. The other possibility is that the author forgot about her thought, or thought he wrote it to suggest they were excuses she might try on Hubby. But that is NOT what was written - what was written was her own exculpation of not being as much of a cheating slut as she MIGHT have been.

Tim413413Tim413413almost 10 years ago
Too many similarities?

I read another DD story ("The Game: Late Nights") today. In that story an absolutely faithful wife watched two XXX DVDs her husband had previously watched. She dressed and acted like the submissive sluts did in those movies and reconciled with her faithful husband. I don't like that this one appears to be going in the same direction. No RAAC!!

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 9 years ago
Damn

I can just imagine what kind of tales our hero was reading. She became a work slut and he left. Let's see how she plans to get him back.

No rating until the end

ohyessssssohyessssssover 9 years ago
you must be kidding

She jacks him off in a public lounge, licks the cum from her fingers like a pice of shit, and she thinks she's getting him back. From his comments about not being sure he wanted a divorce, I can only assume that he will take this piece of human waste back. One fucking star......another cucky writer. Grow some balls.

LoejtcLoejtcover 6 years ago
Don't bother with the rest of this disaster

Head's Up. There is no ending to this story. Ch 02 is a rehash of Ch 01 except thru the wife's eyes with some graphic sex plus a few comments of how well the husband is doing at a Caribbean Resort (no sex). Ch 03 is a protracted account of the wife's decision to have her nipples and hood pierced with some female sex involved. THE END. That's it. NO MORE. NADA.

I wish authors that do not intend to finish a story would delist them so readers would not waste their time and end up frustrated. This story isn't good enough to waste time on. One Star

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Good start

I'm very in to your story after this first chapter. Ashley has dug a deep hole. Can you dig her out?

Grimjack01Grimjack01over 4 years ago
Nice beginning

This stuff happens all too much in corporations.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I like it. Just starting chapter two. I hope he just disappears from her life

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good tale at the start... Can't imagine readers such as Loejtc that go to the trouble to read all chapters of the story,

then go back to the first chapter to write/report disparaging remarks and comments for others to read trying to convince those other readers to not continue with the story. How sorry can they get gotta be a real P.O.S. to do that. LP

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

To Anon "Good tale at the start" .... Loejtc WAS RIGHT! DeeperDown's story is about a self absorbed, cheating CUNT who values her own career and monetary gain over the love of her husband. She accepts money for sex (her salary and advancement in the company are based on having sex with a client)! Google the definition for Whore and apply that to Ashley's actions! Enough said!

The fact that DeeperDown did not complete this story is a blessing! A CUCK story with a RAAC finish is a given! The cheating WHORE wife Apologist agenda of this writer is not worth any reader's time!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous