My Slut Wife Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is this what you wanted?" Sarah spoke slowly and sensually. Ryan slowly nodded. Both men were obviously becoming aroused and Sarah noticed the tents beginning to form in their pants. Being the center of attention was a big turn on and she bit her lip as she moaned. Ashley inhaled sharply when Ryan began to unbutton his pants.

Sarah seemed to suddenly remember that her boss was sitting beside her and turned her attention to the brunette. Ashley shuddered as she felt Sarah's soft hand on her exposed thigh and then smelt her scent as the blonde leaned in close and pressed her chest against her own.

"Look at that big dick he's got." Sarah's lips brushed against her ear as she whispered in Ashley's ear. "I'm going to let him fuck me so deep with that cock."

Ryan had released his shaft from his pants and stroked it slowly as he watched Sarah's show. Sarah gently turned Ashley's head with her hand until the brunette was staring directly at his circumcised cock.

It wasn't bigger than her husbands, but she was entranced by how openly he was stroking it in front of her. She felt her pussy begin to juice with arousal, her clit began to pulse and her breathing became shallower.

The throbbing between her legs became stronger and she looked down to find that Sarah was gently stroking her between the legs. Ashley shuddered and felt her thighs moisten; she'd never been touched like this by a woman before.

"Do you have a camera?" Both women turned to face Todd who looked at them eagerly. Without thinking Ashley reached into her purse and passed him her phone. She let out a soft whimper as Sarah slid her fingers between the soaked material and her smoothly shaven cunt.

"Smile!" Todd grinned impishly. Ashley forced herself to smile while Sarah's fingers teased her throbbing clit. She allowed another moan to escape but it was cut short by Sarah's lips as she leaned in quickly to silence the brunette with her mouth.

Ashley closed her eyes and her body was swept away in a passionate kiss. Sarah's lips were soft and slowly massaged her own. They parted and she felt Sarah's small tongue gently exploring her mouth until it met her own. Ashley allowed herself to gently push back with her own tongue and both women opened deeper to allow the other more access.

The limousine slowed to a stop and Sarah retreated to her side of the seat. Her hand snaked its way out from under Ashley's skirt and both women closed their legs again. The men seemed disappointed. Todd made himself busy with reviewing the photos he'd just snapped and Ryan quickly moved to put his cock back in his pants as he heard the driver approaching the door.

Ashley felt flushed as she stepped out into the cooler evening air. Her legs were wobbly from her near orgasm and she breathed deeply while she waited for the arousal to subside.

Sarah took her arm in her own and gave her a sultry smile as they began to walk into the restaurant. The men followed a few feet behind. Sarah exaggerated the movement of her hips and her dress material rose up exposing the bottom of her ass. Ashley got the hint and paid careful attention to step one heel directly in front of the other causing her hips to sway seductively. The men were being treated to an attractive view.

The girls slid onto one side of the table forcing the men to take the other. They made small talk throughout the meal and ordered several bottles of wine. Ashley felt warm as her body became flush after three glasses of wine. Several times during dinner she felt Sarah's hands on her thigh, sending an electric pulse directly into her cunt.

After dinner Sarah suggested dancing, and she led the group to the night club portion of the complex. The room was fairly empty but a few groups had begun to filter in. They grabbed a booth in a dark corner of the room. This time Todd slid in beside Sarah and Ryan slid next to Ashley. They ordered more drinks and continued flirting.

Ryan reached beneath the table and placed his hand over Ashley's. She was startled for a moment as his large hand covered her own. Then he gently guided her hand to the bulge in his pants. She could feel the outline of his hard dick through the thin summer material of his suit. His hand withdrew leaving her hand alone in his lap. Ashley bit her lip but only briefly considered stopping.

Above the table the conversation continued as if nothing was happening.

Below the table Ashley traced his shaft through the fabric of his pants until she came to the head of his cock. She began to slowly stroke him rolling the head of his cock between her thumb and finger. Ashley couldn't resist allowing her other hand to sink into her own lap and she resumed stroking her cunt where Sarah had left off in the limo.

Across the table Sarah wore a big smile. She gave Ashley a wink when she caught her eye. Ashley knew the blonde couldn't see anything with the table in the way, but she was experienced enough to guess.

"Excuse me," Ryan's voice interrupted. "It's been a long flight and I've got to use the loo." Ashley quickly withdrew her hand. He shifted his pants in a futile attempt to hide the outline of his dick.

He slid out of the booth and Todd joined him as they stalked off to find a bathroom.

"Things are going well, right?" Sarah spoke up once the men were out of sight.

Ashley nodded. "I think so." She took a deep breath and continued. "Sarah I don't know how far this well go."

Sarah smiled. "I'm ready to go as far as it takes."

Ashley looked deeply into the blondes eyes. "I'm not sure I am."

Sarah's expression turned serious for a moment. "Don't worry Ashley. I'll take care of everything." She placed her hand atop Ashley's on the table and stroked it comfortingly.

Todd and Ryan returned shortly after and slid back into their seats. Ryan gave Ashley a lewd grin and was about to say something when Sarah spoke up.

"Lets go dancing!" Sarah's eyes lit up with excitement and she grabbed Todd by the hand and dragged him out onto the dance floor.

There were a few other couples and groups of women on the dance floor now, but none looked as gorgeous as Sarah in her short dress. She dragged Todd to the center of the room.

Her movements were incredibly sensual and she wrapped her body around Todd. She looked deeply into his eyes and pressed her cunt against his thigh searching for his hard cock through the material of his pants.

Ashley's attention returned to Ryan, who had opened the fly of his pants. He gave Ashley a knowing smirk as she moved her hand inside his pants and closed her fingers around his rock-hard shaft. His cock felt hot in her hand, she could feel it throb every time his heart beat.

Her own thighs were soaked and Ryan's hand met no resistance as his fingers explored the sopping folds of her slit. She moaned as he roughly pushed a finger into her tight hole. Her eyes narrowed and her legs fell further apart giving him better access.

Then he had a cruel idea. Her cunt drooled juice as he quickly withdrew his fingers. Startled Ashley's eyes flew open and she pulled her hand from his pants as well. Then wordlessly Ryan grabbed her by the arm and pulled her out of the booth and onto the dance floor.

They danced closely for a few moments and then Ryan guided Ashley's hands back through his fly. They were surrounded by small groups of dances but it was very dark. Ashley again felt his hot throbbing cock and gripped it in her hand. The loud dance music set the pace as she slowly jerked his cock.

The music grew louder as Ashley focused on the stiff dick in her grasp. She could feel his pre-cum as it leaked into the palm of her hand, adding lubrication. Her own cunt throbbed for attention but Ryan kept his hands to himself, so she allowed her other hand to fall between her own thighs. They were dancing close but he made no effort to touch her except for a moment when Ryan brushed a strand of hair from her face.

He leaned in and whispered into her ear.

"I'm close you hot little slut."

His voice sent a shiver through her body. She moaned and moved her other hand from between her legs to join the other inside his fly. She increased the speed that she was pumping his dick. He began to stiffen so Ashley cupped one of her hands around the head of his cock. He groaned and she felt his hot cum shoot into the palm of her hand. She continued to pump his shaft until the last of his large load spilled onto her fingers.

She wasn't sure what to do with a hand full of her client's cum, but she instinctively withdrew her hands from his pants and brought her hand to her mouth. He smiled at her and she slurped his load from her palm. It began to run down her fingers so she licked her hand. She could feel some of his load had smeared across her face. He laughed and she smiled awkwardly back at him.

She'd never tasted cum before; she'd given a few blow jobs to her husband before but never let him cum in her mouth or on her face. It was creamy and a little salty, not wholly unpleasant. He grinned at her and she was filled with a measure of satisfaction.

Ryan leaned in and extended his palm. "Give me your camera."

Ashley giggled lightly and pulled her phone from her cleavage and handed it over. He retreated from her a few steps before snapping a few quick shots while she stood in the middle of the dance floor.

He stepped back to grab Ashley's hand and lead her back to the booth. He slid her camera phone back to her.

"You'll have to send me those pictures."

Ashley smiled awkwardly and hurriedly tucked away the phone.

Sarah and Todd had already returned but neither seemed to have been paying attention to her performance. Ryan and Todd decided amongst themselves that it was time to return to Ryan's hotel.

They gathered their jackets and purses and headed for the exit. The outline of Ashley's nipples was obvious in the cool refreshing air. Todd jumped into a waiting taxi and Sarah and Ryan quickly followed. Ashley slid up front with the cab driver.

Ashley was still unable to think straight so Todd gave the driver the address and the cab took off quickly.

Confused Ashley sat quietly in the front seat. She ignored the leering cab driver who took turns staring at the hot brunette in the seat beside him and the giggling blonde slut in the backseat with the two men.

Ashley felt flushed. She could hear the blood pounding in her ears and feel the throbbing pulse in her clit. She was interrupted by the feeling of her phone vibrating. First mistaking it for a quiver in her cunt, she reached for the phone and opened it before checking the call display.

"Hello?"

"Hey Ashley, where are you?" She inhaled sharply. It was her husband.

"Oh just out with the team," she lied, her voice cracking slightly.

"Where?"

She took a deep breath and deflected the question by launching into a story about heading back to the office to finish some work.

Laughing erupted from the back seat as Sarah scrambled to cover one of her breasts where Ryan had tugged her dress down. Ashley covered the phone's microphone and struggled to make out what her husband was saying.

The night was almost over, the job would be hers, and she just had to get through these next few hours.

When there was a break in her husband's questioning she returned to her story then feigned reception problems as an excuse to cut the conversation short. She sighed with relief when she was finally able to hang up.

The cab pulled up in front of the hotel and they climbed out. Ashley realized how wet she really was, she left a damp spot on the front seat of the cab. Their shoes clicked loudly on the marble floors as they crossed the lobby to the elevators and up to the sixteenth floor.

Ryan unlocked the door to his suite and then beckoned everyone inside. Sarah walked in first and immediately pulled her dress off over her head. She turned and gave the boys a wicked smile. Ashley followed close behind but darted to the bathroom.

Sarah dropped her dress to the floor and crawled onto the bed with her heels on. She allowed her back to arch downward affording both men a view of her tight ass. She looked over her shoulder and challenged the two men.

"Who wants to stick their hard cock in my tight wet cunt?"

She gave them a smile and waited patiently as both men raced out of their clothes.

Ryan won and quickly stepped behind Sarah on the bed. She shuddered as his hands roamed across her sensitive skin. His fingers explored the crevice between her legs and then in one swift motion he ripped the crotchless thong wide open. Surprised Sarah let out a loud gasp that turned into a grunt as Ryan buried his shaft deep into her cunt. Sarah moaned deeply and her breasts began to sway as he rocked her back and forth with the thrusts from his cock.

Todd climbed onto the bed beside Sarah and began to stroke his dick. Her eyes focused intently on the precum oozing from his slit. She licked her lips.

"I want to taste your cum. Give your little cum slut a taste, please?" Sarah pleaded.

Her begging intensified until Todd inched forward and Sarah was able to lick his shaft with her soft pink tongue. After a few moments of worshipping his dick she took Todd deep into her mouth.

Ashley emerged from the bathroom where she'd splashed water on her face. She was surprised to find that both men were already naked and deep inside Sarah's pussy and mouth.

Ryan was grunting with effort. He wasn't being gentle about thrusting in and out of her tight warm cunt. Sarah was definitely enjoying the rough fucking, her thighs were slick with juice and her own natural nectar leaked from her slit around Ryan's dick with every stroke.

With a grunt Todd erupted in Sarah's mouth. Her eyes grew wide with lust and she hungrily slurped down his load. She cleaned his cock with her mouth and moved lower to lick his balls as he began to soften.

Todd wiped his brow with his arm and climbed off the bed. He gave Ashley a wink before collapsing into one of the hotel chairs.

Without a cock buried in her throat Sarah was free to urge Ryan on.

"Harder. Fuck my dripping cunt." Her instructions were punctuated by grunts as Ryan bottomed out in her sopping pussy.

Finally Ryan's body tensed and he began to shudder as he pumped his seed deep inside Sarah's quivering cunt. Sarah purred contently as she felt his cum splashing deep inside her.

Slowly he pulled out and watched as his cum trickled down her lips, across her clit and down her thighs. Sarah lowered her chest to the bed and allowed one of her hands to snake back between her legs. She massaged his cum into her clit before bringing her fingers to her mouth to taste him.

Ryan took a seat on the floor. Todd stood up from the chair and picked up Ashley's phone from her purse. He walked towards the bed, his cock already becoming hard again and bouncing against his chest. He took several pictures as Sarah lay face down on the bed before breaking the silence abruptly.

"Come over here Ashley, get in the photo too."

Ashley slowly pulled off her dress and walked to the bed in her heels, stockings and sopping thong. She lay down beside Sarah and gave her a small peck on the lips. Sarah relaxed and cooed contently as she felt Ryan's cum sliding slowly out of her slit.

"My turn slut, get me ready." Todd's voice sounded almost menacing.

Ashley looked frightened for a moment but Sarah quickly rolled over and swung herself off the bed. She walked over to the smiling Todd and then dramatically allowed herself to fall to her knees in front of him.

"Yes master, let your dirty little cum slut get you ready again."

She slowly jerked Todd's cock up and down and licked at the base of his balls.

"Are you going to give your cum slut another big load?" She pouted.

Todd groaned as Sarah took him deep into her throat. She stared up at him as she noisily slurped on his dick. Todd smiled and took a few pictures with the camera.

Ashley felt Ryan's weight as he climbed onto his bed. He hooked her thong with his fingers and gently pulled the small piece of material down her smooth legs. Her juice leaked obscenely from her slit down to her tight asshole.

She glanced over at Sarah across the room, her head was bobbing quickly now up and down on Todd's wet shaft. Ashley moaned and buried one of her fingers into her cunt, it slipped deeply into her sopping wet cunt.

"Over here you my little whore."

Ashley tore her eyes from Sarah's slutty blow job and focused on the dick hanging a few inches from her face. She pulled the hand out of her pussy and wrapped her fingers around Ryan's shaft. He pushed forward and she guided him into her mouth.

Her tongue darted out to lick his shaft and for the first time taste his seed mixed with Sarah's cunt and her own juices. He moaned as she sealed her lips around his cock and began to pump him with her hand.

She opened her eyes and looked up into his face. He smiled down at her and snapped a picture with her phone.

She felt his hips thrust to meet her mouth. His cock was slick with her spit and slid easily over her tongue. The warm hot shaft pulsed and throbbed in her mouth. Ashley could taste the now familiar salty flavour of his seed as his dick leaked precum.

For a moment she considered withdrawing in panic when she felt his hands at the back of her head but allowed her own arousal to flood through her and she relaxed. Ryan set a faster pace and Ashley relaxed her jaw to accommodate his thrusts.

Beside her she could hear Todd's orgasm. Sarah had kneeled on the chair and he moaned deeply as he added another large load to the one Ryan had already deposited deep in her womb. Slowly she used her fingers to collect the cum leaking from her cunt and licked it from her fingers.

Moments later Ryan's shaft tightened and Ashley felt a warm spurt slam into the back of her mouth and slide slowly down her throat. She moaned around his cock and swallowed eagerly. Ryan tensed again with another aftershock as he withdrew his dick from her mouth. His cum dribbled down her lips and began to pool on her breasts.

Exhausted he lay down beside her on the bed. Ashley closed her eyes; it was silent except for the sound of Ryan's deep breathing.

After a few moments of lying quietly Ashley felt a tap on her feet and she opened her eyes to see Sarah standing over her, with her blue dress in her arms. She brought her finger to her lips signalling that Ashley should be quiet. Ashley glanced to her right where Todd was slumped naked in the chair, his eyes closed and a satisfied grin across his lips.

Ashley grabbed Sarah's offered hand and got to her feet. She grabbed her thong off the bed and used it to quickly wipe Ryan's cum off her chest. She located her dress on the floor and quickly pulled it over her head before grabbing her phone from the table and turning to find that Sarah was dressed and waiting by the door with their purses.

They tiptoed quietly from the room, with their heels in their hands, and closed the door behind them with a click.

Ashley struggled into her heels during the elevator ride down. Both girls walked quickly through the lobby and attracted more than a few stares. They made it outside to the parking lot where Ashley had parked her BMW earlier in record time.

Sarah leaned on the car in her short dress while Ashley grabbed her change of clothes from the trunk. Ashley unceremoniously tore off her stockings, and then glanced quickly around for other people before pulling on a pair of jeans from her bag.

The denim felt a little uncomfortable without any underwear. Next she pulled off the dress leaving her naked breasts exposed to the cool air before quickly sliding her arms through the sleeves of the blouse and buttoning it closed. She stuffed her soiled thong, stockings and dress into the bag and closed the trunk.