My Slut Wife Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah had pulled a tissue from her purse and was busy wiping the cum from her cunt lips and where it had dripped down her legs during their exit. When she was satisfied she wouldn't leak all over Ashley's leather seats she climbed into the passenger seat.

******************************

The sun had just started to rise but the sand was already beginning to become hot. The long white sand beach was almost empty save for a few people playing in the surf. I decided to take a run.

I set a rather quick pace, the sand was harder to run on than I anticipated. My soles sunk into the soft ground and after thirty minutes my calves were getting sore, so I turned back.

I decided to sprint the last hundred yards and finally stopped out of breath and sore on the beach in front of the resort. I flopped down into the warm sand and let my breathing slow.

"The sands a little uncomfortable for running on don't you think?"

She'd approached quietly while I caught my breath. I turned at the sound of her voice.

"Yeah, absolutely," I stammered. "My calves especially are a little sore."

She looked to be in her early twenties with blonde hair tied in a ponytail. Her eyes were hidden behind a pair of large aviator style sunglasses. Her breasts strained against a small bikini top. She wore a pair of tight shorts that accentuated the curves of her ass.

I forced my eyes to stop staring so lustfully at her body and vowed to buy some sunglasses at the gift shop.

"I'm Brittany." She smiled.

I introduced myself and forced myself to my feet, brushing the sand from my shorts. I shook her hand.

"Would you like a massage?"

I stared at her for a moment confused. She laughed and then gestured towards a small stand up the beach.

"They're only ninety-five dollars. Great for relaxing muscles after a run in the sand." She smiled at me again.

I hesitated for a moment.

"Sure." I smiled back. "That would feel great."

******************************

Ashley gave Sarah a chaste peck on the cheek.

"Thanks for coming over to check on me."

Sarah nodded and gave Ashley a soft smile.

"Call me if you need anything, or if there's anything I can do."

Ashley smiled. "Thanks, I will."

Sarah slipped quietly out the door. The sun was beginning to set. Ashley had spent much of the day in bed and her chat with Sarah had drained her.

She padded softly to the kitchen and made herself a small salad with what vegetables were left in the fridge. She made a mental note to stop by the store to buy some basic groceries after her appointment tomorrow.

She slowly rinsed her bowl in the sink and headed back upstairs. She passed her bedroom and made her way back to his office. She turned his computer monitor back on and curled up in his chair. She was nervous, but ready for her appointment the next morning.