My Slutty Niece

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On the ride home, Carrie fell asleep. I woke her just as we pulled into the driveway and she lazily made her way into the house where she laid on the couch and continued her nap. I sat at the kitchen table and finished some work I had put off until I realized that it was after nine pm. I decided that a hot bath before bed would be nice, so I put away my things and made my way up the stairs. As I reached the top, my eyes were drawn to the light coming from Carrie's doorway. The door was opened wide and I could hear the sounds of soft moaning coming from her room. I knew instantly that she was masturbating and with the door open the way it was, I also knew that she wanted me to be aware of it. I knew if I walked in on her, it would lead to something sexual between us, but I resisted the urge and continued to my bedroom and then to my bath.

Once in the tub, I couldn't keep my hands off of myself. I closed my eyes and masturbated, cumming three times before I finally quit. That night, I barely slept a wink. All I could think about was being alone in the house with Carrie for a solid week.

The next day was rough on my emotions. Carrie couldn't find any of her new friends and decided to lay out in the back yard. Thru the sliding glass doors that I usually used as comforting scenery as I worked at the kitchen table, I could see Carrie, dressed in only her bikini bottoms. I could hardly blame her considering Mike was away and we did have a privacy fence surrounding our back yard. If only I could have told her how distracting is was to me. I couldn't seem to keep my eyes off of her young beautiful body, glistening with tanning oil in the sun. She was teasing me. Maybe not on purpose, but it was a tease just the same. I decided that afternoon that I would play her game and present a little teasing of my own.

My first effort was late in the afternoon. I had seen all I needed of Carrie rubbing lotion on her self and holding the hose overhead to cool off. Any other female could have done the same things and gained none of my attention, But for some reason, I got really hot watching Carrie.

She was still topless as I opened the sliding door and walked into the backyard. She was gathering her things and was obviously done with her sun bathing.

"Too much sun?" I asked, not able to take my eyes away from her tiny but firm and round tits.

"Ya, I'm really drained." She said.

"Go take a nice bubble bath." I said as I pulled my shirt over my head. "It will relax you, make you feel better."

I am barely a 28 b-cup, but Carrie's eyes were glued to my bare breasts as I began rubbing lotion on them.

"Go on." I said. "Leave your towel. I think I will lay out for a bit myself." Then I unbuttoned my shorts and pushed them over my ass, letting them fall to my ankles. I wasn't wearing panties and Carrie seemed surprised to see that I was going to lay out completely nude. Actually I surprised myself. It was the first time I had ever even been even topless in my own back yard.

Carrie stood, mouth half opened, still staring at me. "Well?" I said, "Are you going for that bubble bath or what? You can use the big tub in mine and Mikes room if you want."

"Uh, umm....ok." She stuttered and slowly walked off, turning back three or four times to get a last look at me. I couldn't tell if she was attracted or just stunned, but it didn't matter. I had rendered her speechless, and that was a start.

I gave her about 20 minutes, then made my way in the house and up to the master bathroom. Carrie was standing in the large garden tub with one foot up on the edge and using my razor to shave her pubic hair.

"Going for the bald look huh?" I said, trying to pretend that I wasn't turned on.

She looked up at me with a content smile. I believe she enjoyed the audience. "I don't like being hairy." She said, "I've been shaving it since it started growing."

I just nodded my head. She was well into puberty, but with her light skin and blonde hair, she had very little to shave anyway. I piddled around the bathroom, still nude from undressing in the back yard. I could tell that Carrie was watching me, but I did a good job of ignoring the excitement building inside me. As I heard the tub begin to drain, I turned to watch Carrie drying her petite young naked body.

"All finished?" I said, knowing the obvious answer.

"Yep." She replied. "Thank you for letting me use your tub."

"You're welcome sweetie." I told her. "You can order us a pizza and some bread sticks while I take my bath if you want. When I am finished, we can go to the video gallery and rent a couple of movies."

She wrapped her tight little body with a towel, said, "Ok." Then disappeared down the hall to her room. My body was almost quivering with excitement. I knew that tonight would hold a new experience for me. I was somewhat nervous, but also driven by pure lust.

After my bath, I dressed in my tightest, white shorts and a halter-top, no bra. The outfit was one that Mike had talked me into, but I had never worn it in public. The halter left the bottom of my breasts revealed and the shorts fit snuggly, showing part of my ass cheeks and every curve of womanhood between my legs. I was usually too shy and reserved to dress that way in public, but Carrie seemed to have an effect on me that's hard to explain.

We sat across from each other at the kitchen table as we ate, and when we were finished, we headed out to get movies. By the time we returned, the sun was setting, but it was still early. I asked Carrie to help with the dishes before we watched our movies and as she loaded the dishwasher, I wrapped the remaining pizza and put it away, then announced that I was going change into my pajamas. Carrie seemed almost disappointed that I would not be wearing my revealing outfit the rest of the night, but I had other surprises in mind.

We finished and both went to our rooms to dress in our nightclothes. I took my time changing, giving Carrie a chance to return to the living room before me. I felt like a young girl preparing to lose her virginity as I dressed, dabbed on some perfume and gazed at myself in the mirror.

I entered the living room wearing a short silk robe with the belt tied loosely and nothing underneath. It only came down about an inch past my ass and when I bent over to slide a movie in the VCR, I am sure Carrie had a full view of my ass.

We ate popcorn and enjoyed the first movie a lot. It was an action comedy, like a part 2 of something I think. My mind wasn't really on it, but what I saw, I enjoyed. While it was rewinding, Carrie was flipping through the cable stations and, as fate would have it, she stopped on one of those late evening, pay channel soaps. It was one of those boring half hour drama shows with a lot of bad acting. It just so happened that this particular one was about the lesbian lifestyle.

"Oh, I hate these shows." I stated.

"Ahh...." Carrie said in disappointment. "This is one of my favorites. I haven't seen it since I moved here."

Knowing Carrie, I should have known it would be her favorite show. "We do have another movie to watch." I said.

"After this is over." She said, "Please Aunt Sandy??"

"Oh alright." I said, giving in. It turned out the episode was quite erotic and seemed to break the ice for Carrie and I.

It was during the love scene, every episode has one. Carrie laid down on the couch, with her head on my lap. That in it's self was turning me on, but when the two women in the soap began kissing, Carrie began to slide her hand up my inner thigh. I felt as if someone had lit a flame in my loins. The anticipation of her actually touching my bare pussy had me hotter than I had ever been.

She was very slow about her movements but direct in her intensions. First I felt her finger lightly tracing the crease at the top of my inner thigh. She gently slid it downward to the cheek of my ass and back up again. When I did nothing to resist, she proceeded and ran one finger gently through the folds of my pussy lips. I was already soaking wet and getting wetter as she touched me. When finger reached the top of my pussy, she stopped and looked up at me.

"You shaved it all off." She said surprised.

I smiled and said nothing. She knew I had done it for her.

She began rubbing her soft cheek into my leg, and soon she had two fingers deep inside me as she massaged my clit with her thumb. My head was laid back against the couch as if it was broken. I was in sheer ecstasy. Then she flipped her position to face me and before I realized what she was doing, I felt her tongue against my pussy. She moved it around, exploring the inner and outer area of my hole until finally focusing on my clit. She pushed hard against my clitty and I immediately began to cum. She sensed my pleasure and rose to her knees for better access, burying her face between my legs and sucking my clit with her lips and flicking it with her tongue at the same time. I began cumming again and a few seconds later, I came again.

As I began to relax, I became to sensitive for her touch and started pushing her away. She resisted at first, but finally gave in, giving me the opportunity to catch my breath.

Looking at me with a clear expression of satisfaction, she sat back to the opposite end of the couch and pulled her top over her head, then pushed her panties down and threw them aside. Completely naked in front of me, she dropped one leg to the floor and spread them wide apart as she began to masturbate and stare into my eyes. My body was still trembling from the intense orgasm, and now even more so because I knew what she wanted me to do.

My eyes were watery and my vision blurred as I leaned toward her. I pressed my face against inside of her leg and closed my eyes as I slowly slid my cheek down the soft skin of her inner thigh. Her scent became intoxicating as my nose came to rest on her pelvic bone and I began nuzzling my lips against her moist pussy. I stopped briefly and opened my eyes to get a sense of direction and lick her moisture from my lips, the extended my tongue for just a sample taste of her juices. It was unbelievable. There was practically no taste, yet I wanted more of it. I opened my mouth and began French kissing her pussy, pressing my upper lip hard against her clit. She sighed and writhed beneath me and pulled my hand up to her tiny breast.

My first experience of exchanging oral pleasure with another female was proving to be the most erotic sexual experience of my life. Her touch was soft and gentle, yet passionate, and we seemed to know, without words, what the other wanted. I was determined to give her the same orgasmic pleasure that she had given me and began to mimic her actions by sucking her clit between my lips while stroking it with my tongue. At the same time, I pushed my middle and index finger slowly in and out of her tight hole and with my other hand, massaged her tiny nipple between my thumb and forefinger.

She began panting harder and faster and moaning out load and saying "Yes! Aunt Sandy, I love you!" I moved my tongue faster and faster until finally her body became stiff, she lifted ass several inches off the couch, then jerked and twitched uncontrollably for several seconds. When body finally relaxed, she pushed my head away from her and back up slightly breathing hard and fast.

I gently caressed her breasts and laid my head onto her stomach. Her body quivered and trembled beneath me. "Are you ok?" I asked looking up at her.

She was barely able to mutter the word "Yes." Her face was flushed and her eyes seemed to have no focus. Her body was still trembling as were her hands as she held mine tight against her tiny breasts.

Finally she focused her eyes to mine and still trying to catch her breath she said "I've never had that happen before."

"Had what happen?" I said. "You mean an orgasm?"

"It felt so good Aunt Sandy." she continued. "I could feel it all over my body."

Suddenly I realized that young Carrie had just experienced her first orgasm. Initially I was proud of myself, but at the same time felt as though I had some how taken advantage of her youth.

"It was a first for us both." I said, trying to convince myself that what had just happened was not wrong. "I have never been with another woman before."

She began pushing her body downward and lifted mine so that she could position her naked body beneath me. Lying close, side-by-side, facing each other, we kissed for a moment, then held each other in tight embrace.

As I held her I realized that what had happened was not wrong. We both had wanted it and we both enjoyed it. I felt a closeness to Carrie that I never thought I could. It was only the beginning of a beautiful, emotional, and sexually erotic relationship between us.

12