My Sorority Slut Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
spaldan
spaldan
1,472 Followers

"Strip pledge!" Olive ordered. "Don't make me tell you again what happens if you don't."

Susannah knew they had Olive then. It made her task slightly happier, even if it was still difficult to pull off the last of her clothes with the two strange boys staring at her. When Susannah's bra fell away and her breasts dropped free, Brandon whooped at the sight of Susannah's perfect, pink nipples. And when Susannah dropped her shorts, Taylor whistled again as Susannah's firm, toned ass came into view.

By this time, Olive had grasped the cocks firmly in her fingers and was jacking the boys to their tips. Her slippery hands coated the two rods with lotion as her fingers slid up and down the sensitive skin. Brandon and Taylor began taking turns kissing Olive again, both their hands now under her shirt and kneading at her tits through her bra. But whenever one wasn't making out with Olive, he would look over at Susannah and run his eyes all over her curvy body while Olive's hand tugged at his cock.

With the boys nice and hard, Olive turned and presented her ass to Brandon. Gleefully, Brandon positioned his cock head at the opening to Olive's hole and he sunk his man meat into Olive's pussy in one long, slow stroke. Brandon had his hands around Olive's waist, and he was quickly pumping his dick in and out of Olive's snatch. Her ass cheeks jiggled as Brandon fucked her from behind, but Brandon's eyes were focused on Susannah's full, round tits and sparkling blue eyes. One of Olive's hands rested for support on a training table, but her other hand continued to pull on Taylor's cock. Taylor groaned as he watched Olive get fucked and simultaneously felt her hand gripping up and down his throbbing shaft. Taylor tried to guide Olive's mouth towards his prick, but Olive said, "Not with all that lotion on you."

Taylor let Brandon fuck Olive a little while longer, but then he pulled Olive upwards and off Brandon's cock. Brandon's hard pole slipped free, shiny in a coat of Olive's pussy juices. "My turn," Taylor said as he laid Olive on her stomach on the training table. With Olive's round ass sticking over the edge of the table and Olive's legs dangling free, Taylor entered Olive from behind. Taylor began rapidly pumping his cock in and out of Olive's wet pussy, causing her ass to shake and eliciting moans of approval from Olive.

"Aw man, I was close," complained Brandon, left to jerk his wet dick with his own hand. Brandon looked over at Susannah as his hand pumped up and down his cock. Her breasts were so round and firm, her skin so smooth and clean. But Susannah's face was shooting him a disapproving look, so Brandon thought better of asking to cum on her face again.

Olive began moaning loudly, and that excited Taylor. He began furiously shoving his cock into Olive, jarring her body with each of his strong thrusts. Olive just moaned louder, and soon Taylor was warning, "Shit, she is a good fuck. I'm getting close... I'm getting close."

"Not inside!" Brandon insisted. "I haven't finished my turn yet." Brandon pulled at Taylor's shoulder.

Reluctantly, Taylor said, "Fine... fine!" and pulled his cock free. Still very slippery with Olive's juices, Taylor pumped up and down his cock with his closed fist. Taylor walked toward Susannah as he smiled and jacked himself. "How about you let me cum on that pretty face of yours? Or maybe that hot ass you got?" Taylor asked Susannah. "I'm so close."

"No way," Susannah replied, moving away from Taylor.

"Fine, just stand there and look sexy, I'll used a towel." Still jacking himself, Taylor began walking towards the closet where Mary was hidden. He began to reach for a towel and it dawned on Susannah that he might discover Mary.

"No wait!" Susannah blurted. Taylor looked at Susannah, confused, as his fist continued sliding up and down his pole. "Come over her. You can cum on my ass."

Taylor smiled broadly and walked over to Susannah. She bent over one of the tables, pushed her round ass up into the air and looked back over her shoulder at Taylor. She was desperate to get him away from that closet. "You want me to cum on your ass?" he asked, his hand now flying up and down his cock.

"Sure, cum on my ass," Susannah responded.

"Tell me you want me to cum on your ass," Taylor instructed, his eyes fixed on the firm, round, smooth flesh of Susannah's pale bottom.

"Go ahead," she told him without emotion, "Cum on my ass."

"Oh God!" he cried out, his eyes closing. Susannah felt hot cum splatter in squirt after squirt on her exposed bottom as Taylor orgasmed. Taylor came hard but made sure to keep his cock pointed at the young beauty in front of him as he rode his powerful orgasm. When he opened his eyes, Taylor saw that Susannah's firm, smooth ass was covered in his white cum.

"That was hot!" yelled Brandon. Susannah looked over and saw that Brandon was still pumping his meat into Olive's pussy and Olive was panting with arousal. But then Susannah noticed that Brandon had gotten something in his hand. When the flash went off, Susannah's heart dropped. She realized the asshole had somehow gotten his cell phone out and taken a picture of her naked and covered in Taylor's cum.

Brandon dropped the phone back to his side, thrust a few more times and then grunted. His lower body trembled as he came, dumping his sperm deep into Olive's pussy. Olive moaned approvingly as Brandon orgasmed with his cock deep inside of her.

"What the fuck, Brandon?!" Susannah said angrily as she found a towel from a stack not inside Mary's closet and began to wipe the cum off her backside. "You better not have taken a picture of me with your phone."

Taylor had already begun to dress and Brandon moved to follow his lead, "Relax," said Brandon. "It's grainy and so far away that you can't tell it's you. Your face isn't even in the picture." Brandon was hurrying now to pull his shirt on. "I promise, it's just for me and Taylor to remember. We won't show anyone."

Susannah was struggling to put her clothes back on and get to Brandon's phone at the same time. She had left her bra and was pulling her shirt over her head as she walked quickly towards Brandon.

"Give me that phone," Susannah barked angrily. "You had no right to take that picture, I want you to delete that."

Brandon and Taylor were now making a hasty exit through the door, fumbling with the lock. "Relax," Taylor said, "We won't show it to anyone." And then they were running out through the door, laughing as they went.

By this time, Olive was dressed and hurrying after the boys. Instead of comforting her pledge, Olive was yelling, "Wait boys, I'm coming with you!" When the door closed, Susannah found herself alone again in the room.

Or not really alone, as she remembered when Mary emerged from behind the towels. "What a bunch of total assholes," Mary yelled angrily. "I'm really sorry they got that picture of you. I didn't even see him get his phone out. Those guys are total sleaze balls."

"We didn't notice the phone either," said Kelly as she and Carly walked out of the office. "Why didn't you try to catch them, Mary?"

"I didn't think they were really going to run out of the room like that," Mary complained. "And I thought the point was not to let any of them know that we were watching."

"I only let him cum on me because I didn't want him to find Mary in the closet," Susannah explained.

"I know," Mary responded. "We all know why you did it, that was obvious."

"I'm sorry about the picture, Susannah," Carly said soothingly. "But we totally have Olive now. There's no denying that she is breaking many of our most sacred and important rules for sisterhood. The evidence we have is incontrovertible. She will likely get kicked out of the sorority for this."

"Seeing that... watching that was sick," Kelly said, clearly still a little in shock. "I mean ordering a pledge to strip for some random guys is bad enough. But the sex and the way she did things. I mean, I've heard some of the legendary Olive stories before, and it's not like this is the first time I've seen other people have sex. But that was sick. Hearing about it just doesn't compare to seeing it."

Having vented some of her concerns, Kelly turned back to Susannah and said, "But don't worry. I don't think those idiots would be dumb enough to show that picture they took to a lot of people."

Only problem was, both Carly and Kelly were wrong.

----------

The next three weeks were a blur for Susannah. Every day was filled with unending hours of difficult, emotional work, deep shame, and unbearable embarrassment. First, the senior Kappa sisters presented the evidence they had collected to the sorority executive board. Susannah testified, alone, but comforted in the knowledge that Cassie and Lilly were also testifying. Olive tried to claim a range of things, from the pledges wanted to participate to the pledges had not specifically objected and all the way to the pledges were lying. In the end, the evidence easily disproved Olive's arguments. But the Kappa board was extremely hesitant to completely remove one of their senior sisters from the sorority. Instead, the board chose to censure Olive and ban her from any sorority events for the rest of the school year and summer. She was also ordered to undergo counseling if she wanted to remain a Kappa sister. But Olive was not kicked out of the sorority as Susannah, Mary and Carly had hoped. Olive was also allowed to remain living in the sorority house as long as she limited her social activities inside the house.

Just after the board decision on Olive had been released, and Susannah began to recover from the emotion of her testimony, the real bombshell dropped. The picture that Brandon had taken of Olive surfaced on an online message board popular with students at their university. The Kappas immediately complained as a sorority, and the picture was taken down by the administrator in less than 18 hours, but the damage was already done. The picture went viral, and men on campus were passing copies of the picture in e-mails and via texts. Within three days, almost every male on campus had seen a copy of the picture. The pic showed Susannah bent over the training table, taken slightly from behind. Susannah's nipples were hidden by her arm, but most of her large breasts were visible and a lot of her skin was on display. She was looking over her shoulder and you could clearly see her face and her blue eyes. At the edge of the picture you could just see the tip of a penis, and Susannah's round, firm butt was clearly coated in cum. The picture was slightly crooked, but Brandon could not have done a better job getting all of the important bits into the photo.

Susannah was devastated when she learned about the photo, and she tried to hide in her dorm room for days. Classes of course forced her to be out around campus, where many of her fellow male students showed in various ways that they had seen the picture. Some smiled at Susannah when the recognized her, some leered obscenely at her, and a few made gross, inappropriate comments. But Susannah's pledge sisters, after hearing everything that happened, made a strong show of support for their beloved fellow pledge. The pledge sisters tried to make sure that at least one fellow pledge was with Susannah wherever she went on campus, helping her stay strong.

Susannah almost lost her job when someone at the university realized where the picture had been taken. Only a heated intervention by Kelly and Mary saved Susannah's position, when they completely disclosed what had happened to university officials. The university was not pleased to find out about the undercover sting that the Kappas had set up on their own, but in the end they respected that the Kapaps had censured Olive and they decided not to discipline Susannah. Susannah was grateful to Kelly that she had helped save Susannah's job, even if it was uncomfortable for Susannah to return to work. Many of her coworkers knew what she had done in their training room, and Susannah apologized to the heads of the training staff.

And then Susannah was done with pledging. She was still dealing with the fall out from her picture, so she felt very distracted when she went through the initiation. Most of the other sisters were thrilled to be done with pledging and proud to finally be Kappa sisters. They yelled and laughed and congratulated each other at the private reception thrown by the sorority to congratulate the newly initiated sisters. While Susannah was happy, she was also bothered by everything else going on in her life and feeling very distracted.

Susannah's biggest distraction was Ben. She hadn't seen him in four weeks, since their last night on Spring Break. They talked on the phone and texted every day at first. Ben would have spent every free night with Susannah, but Susannah wanted to remain focused on her plan to reveal Olive's unacceptable behavior. Then Susannah was distracted by the board review of the evidence against Olive. She stopped talking on the phone to Ben, and fewer texts were exchanged between them. When the picture became public, Ben sent a flurry of messages asking what had happened. Touchingly, he asked if Susannah was alright and if she wanted him to beat up the people who had leaked the picture. Susannah wanted to respond appropriately, to explain everything in a way that Ben would understand. But as she debated what to say to Ben, time slipped by and then she hadn't received a message from him in several days. Susannah found herself wishing she could celebrate her initiation with Ben, who was probably being initiated himself around the same time. But he hadn't spoken to her in days. Maybe he found out the story behind the picture and he was mad at her. Maybe he had finally given up on trying to be with her or maybe he was just fed up with her and no longer attracted to a girl who displayed such slutty behavior.

But still there was no rest for Susannah. The Kappa's were hosting their end of year formal, a classy event at a hotel ballroom in town. It was a formal celebration of the culmination of the year and a celebration of the newly initiated pledge class. The formal was always held just before finals, so the ladies could have one last blast before final papers were due and they were forced to study hard for their exams. Susannah did not want to go, but attendance was mandatory unless a sister had a really good excuse.

Susannah had been so busy dealing with everything else that she had forgotten about the sorority formal and hadn't even mentioned the event to Ben. She desperately wanted to find a way to reconnect with Ben, and she missed him terribly. But she also realized that she owed him a phone call or a meeting, something more personal than a text or e-mail. She debated just walking to his dorm room, but she could never seem to find the time. Going out in public was the last thing Susannah wanted to do with her Saturday night, she just wanted to find Ben somehow. But Mary had repeatedly reminded her that it was mandatory, Lilly had helped her find a dress, and Kelly had talked her into believing she might have enough fun at the formal to distract her from her problems for a little while.

So after carefully pouring herself into the sparkling, powder blue formal dress that she had bought with Lilly, primping her hair, and carefully applying her make up, Susannah waited on the bed in her dorm room. She tried to muster some enthusiasm for the evening to come, but all Susannah could think about was the crazy and unexpected turns that her life had taken over the past year. Tonight was supposed to be about celebrating accomplishments, but all Susannah could think about in her current mood was her regrets.

Lilly and another pledge sister were supposed to be meeting Susannah at her dorm room to escort her down to a cab that would take them all to the formal. When Susannah heard the knock at her door, she sighed and rose to her feet. Susannah switched off her room light and threw open the door, prepared to compliment her sisters on their dresses.

Instead, she forgot to breathe for a moment. Standing in the hallway outside her door was Ben, wearing a rented tuxedo with a crooked bow tie, and sporting a broad smile. "Hi beautiful," he said calmly, "that's a very pretty dress."

Susannah wanted to say something. She wanted to tell Ben how much she had missed seeing his big smile and tell him how hard everything had been for her since she last saw him. She wanted to tell Ben how sorry she was that she hadn't written or spoken to him in days. Instead all the words got stuck in a traffic jam, trying to get out of her throat at the same time. So she lept across the hallway instead, launching her body into his arms and grabbing onto his neck tightly. And then, when she felt his strong arms encircling her once more, she started to cry.

"You okay?" Ben asked softly, feeling her chest shake against his as she sobbed.

"I'm so sorry," she finally said.

"You don't have to be," he responded.

She looked up at him, her eyes filled with tears, her make up already starting to run. "I don't?" she asked.

"No," he replied reassuringly. "Your sisters told me everything. When I couldn't get a hold of you, I managed to get in touch with Mary. She and Kelly told me what happened. I knew how busy you were with everything, so I just kept up on everything going on with you through your sisters. Cassie and Lilly convinced me to show up here tonight. They told me that you would really want me to accompany you to your formal. How do you think I knew to be at your door, wearing a tux?"

"I do want you to be here, so much," Susannah said, still looking up at his smiling blue eyes. "I missed you so much. But you aren't mad at me about the picture?"

"No, I'm not mad," Ben said. "I don't ever want you getting naked in front of other guys again, EVER. But Mary explained how it happened. Who knows what those assholes would have done if they found her hiding there. Plus, I'm not happy everyone else on campus has seen you naked, but I'm kind of proud of you. You finally stood up to Olive, stopped letting her abuse you, and you did something about it. I don't love how that turned out, but I understand that you were finally trying to do the right thing for yourself."

"I love you so much," Susannah told Ben, reaching her head up to kiss him softly on the lips.

"I love you too," Ben said, wiping the tears on her cheek. "I know it's been hard on you, but you're going to have to stop crying or you're going to ruin all of your make up before we get to your formal."

"Oh, I don't want to go to any stupid formal," Susannah said stubbornly. "I just want to stay here with you in my room and have you hold me for a while."

"I'd love that," Ben replied, "But that would be very unfair to your sisters who are looking forward to celebrating with you. And they're the ones who set up this little surprise."

"You're too nice sometimes, you know that?" Susannah told him. "But you're right."

After a brief stop to touch up her make up in her bathroom, Susannah and Ben were in a taxi on their way to the formal. They walked through the hotel lobby holding hands, and when she walked into the ballroom on Ben's arm, many of the sisters near the doorway cheered. Susannah couldn't stop smiling, and she couldn't remember the last time she had smiled so much. There were hugs and compliments exchanged with her pledge sisters. There were pictures taken and stories exchanged. There were also some knowing looks from a few of the male dates who were present, when they recognized Susannah. But through it all, Ben was at her side. He was polite smiles, friendly small talk, and always a reassuring hand at the small of her back.

A small, tasty dinner was served, and then there was dancing. Ben couldn't take his eyes off Susannah, looking radiant in a sleeveless dress that hugged her curves and showed off the round swell of her breasts. He had missed looking at her, and had really missed the way her blue eyes twinkled when she smiled at him.

spaldan
spaldan
1,472 Followers