My Sorority Slut Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
spaldan
spaldan
1,471 Followers

When Susannah had recovered a bit from the shock, she lifted her curvy body up slightly, allowing a couple of inches of Ben's long pole to slip out from inside of her. Then she lowered herself again, sliding a few inches of his hard pole back into the hot, wet embrace of her slippery pussy walls. She realized that almost half his cock was still outside of her, and she had no idea if she'd be able to take all of the monster. Her insides were still stretching painfully to allow him entrance, and the fullness was still equal parts pleasure and pain. They both groaned, Susannah's groan a complaint of being uncomfortable as she desperately tried to steady herself by pushing with her small hands against his broad chest. But Ben's groan was a sound of pleasure.

Ben was happy to feel his cock head sliding in and out, in and out of Susannah's tight, wet pussy. She was only taking a little of him at a time into her soft, squishy tunnel, but it was the most sensitive part. He felt his cock head slipping and rubbing against her tight, wet pussy walls, and he moaned again. His cock stretched her so much that he was pulling some of her outer pussy lips into her hole every time he slipped inside of her velvety, wet vise.

Ben smiled and Susannah enjoyed seeing the way it lit up his handsome face. "You like that?" she asked as she continued to move her body slowly and carefully up and down his cock. "It feels good inside there?"

"Oh, yes," he responded, "But I also like that... I'm inside you. My skin is touching your skin from the inside."

"I like that too," she said as she began to raise and lower herself a little more quickly. His big cock was just starting to feel good inside her tight pussy. She still wasn't sure she could take all of him, even as she sank more and more of his meat into her hot, wet hole. But she had stopped feeling like she was about to be split in two, and now she was enjoying the sensation of his thick shaft rubbing against her sensitive spots on the inside.

As Ben continued to groan, Susannah could tell that he was much closer to orgasm than she felt. Ben felt like an impossibly tight and impossibly soft hand was pulling on his cock, trying to milk the cum right out of him. Susannah was starting to enjoy the feeling of the big pole sliding in and out of her, slipping snugly against the walls of her pussy, but she was also enjoying the obvious excitement she was causing her lover.

"You going to cum for me, Ben?" Susannah asked in a sultry whisper, her voice raising in pitch as she sank her small pussy down around his big rod.

"Oh yeah," Ben moaned, his jaw clenched as he enjoyed the tight hold of her velvety tunnel sliding over his throbbing erection. "Feels so good... but I want to enjoy it."

"You're close to cumming for me, aren't you?" Susannah asked as she quickened the pace of her rise and fall atop his thick spear.

"I love this," he responded with a smile. "But I don't want to yet, I want to enjoy this."

"I love this too," she said, her hips now bouncing up and down on his shaft. She still didn't have him completely inside of her, but almost all of his cock was now sliding wetly in and out of her hot, slippery tunnel. "Cum for me, Ben."

"I want you to cum too!" he groaned, feeling her squeezing his tip as it slid deep inside her hole.

She leaned down to kiss him softly on the lips, then raised her head again to look into his eyes as she rode him. "We can do this all the time, and you can make me cum over and over again. But I can tell how close you are right now. I want you to cum for me."

"Ohhhh," he moaned, losing all resistance as he felt her wet pussy pulling him towards his orgasm. Susannah's twinkling blue eyes smiled down at him, her cheeks flushed with arousal as her big, round breasts swung back and forth beneath her. "You want me to?"

"Yes, baby," she cooed, riding his big dick. "Cum for me. Cum deep in my pussy for me."

"OH GOD!" he bellowed, and then he couldn't hold back anymore and Ben shoved the last inch of his cock up into Susannah's pussy. She gasped as she felt his pelvis slap against hers, his skin rubbing against her clit as he thrust his cock deep into her. His eyes closed and his face was a silent scream of ecstasy as she felt his cock swell slightly inside her tight, wet pussy. And then he was cumming deep inside of her sex, his cock twitching with each spurt as he shot load after load after load of his orgasm deep inside her body. As he came hard inside of Susannah's hot pussy, it was the happiest he had ever felt.

Susannah watched Ben laying beneath her, a silly smile on his face. She could feel his hardness completely filling her tight, womanly hole, and it felt good to be holding Ben inside of her. It still hurt a bit, his thick meat stretching her so wide, but it had finally begun to tingle in a good way. Unsure of what to do with Ben just laying beneath her, Susannah decided to lift her hips and slip Ben's shrinking cock out of her slightly sore pussy. When he slipped free, a bit of his hot cum dribbled out past her sensitive pussy lips. She felt an unexpected longing for his filling hardness to return. He felt more sparks of pleasure as his over sensitive cock head squeezed past her opening. His cock had never felt this good for this long after an orgasm.

Susannah lay down next to Ben on the bed, her head and soft blond hair coming to rest in the crook of Ben's shoulder. Ben eagerly embraced Susannah, his bare skin and strong arms enveloping her naked body in warmth.

"I loved that," Ben said, "thank you."

"I loved that too," Susannah replied honestly.

"I'm sorry you didn't get to cum."

She smiled. "I'm not. I enjoyed that."

"Even though you didn't get your own orgasm?"

"Sex is about more than just the physical stimulation," she whispered softly into his ear. He could feel the tenderness in her voice. "I like being with you and having you inside me."

"I like being with you too."

"Good answer."

Ben felt his eyelids growing heavy and his breathing slow as he lay comfortably on the soft bed. Susannah's warm, bare flesh was draped across him like a comforting blanket, and he drifted off to sleep. Feeling Ben's breathing become heavy beneath her, Susannah knew he had dozed off. She pulled a soft comforter across her body, closed her eyes, and soon joined him in dreaming.

When Susanna awoke sometime later, she assumed it was her bladder that had woken her. She lifted Ben's limp arm off her backside, realizing that his hand had found her round bottom while he slept, and quietly lifted herself off the bed without waking him. Naked, Susannah quietly padded across the cool hotel room floor and headed for the bathroom. She heard the loud squeaking noise again just before she opened the bathroom door, and again when she had sat on the toilet and began to relieve her bladder. The noise stopped when the sound of her stream began, and Susannah realized it was coming from Lilly's bedroom. The door between Lilly's room and the bathroom was slightly ajar. Susannah flushed, washed her hands quickly, and then her curiosity got the better of her. She turned off the lights and then opened and closed the door to her bedroom, as if she had returned from the bathroom.

Susannah crept quietly back to the door that led to Lilly's room and squatted near the doorway. The squeaking noise resumed, and Susannah quickly realized it was Lilly's mattress. The squeaks were slow and steady at first, as if Lilly's boyfriend was slowly working himself back and forth on the bed. When a soft, feminine moan came from the bedroom, almost a plea of pleasure as the air was pushed out of Lilly, Susannah knew for sure what was happening. Lilly's boyfriend was fucking her, just a few feet away from the door.

Susannah did her best to peek into the bedroom, but the door was barely open and the room beyond it was all darkness. Susannah thought she could make out Lilly's boyfriend standing at the foot of the bed, holding Lilly's legs wide open. The sound of bare skin slapping hard against bare skin emanated from the bedroom, and Susannah realized that Lilly's boyfriend was slamming his cock hard into Lilly's tight, wet pussy. Lilly moaned softly, and then louder, as her man thrust his hips heavily again and again into her body.

"Is she watching?" he asked, and Susannah felt a cold chill creep over her. Did they know she was peeping on them from the bathroom?

"I don't know," Lilly whispered softly between moans. "Are you?"

Susannah's heart beat began thudding in hear ears, fearing that she had been caught. But to her complete surprise, a soft, quiet moan came from the direction of the doorway that led from Lilly's bedroom into the living room of the suite. "Uh huh," it seemed to say, and Susannah realized that the couple in the bedroom had been talking to Cassie. What's more, Susannah slowly realized that Lilly must have left the bedroom door open on purpose so that her best friend Cassie could watch or listen to her getting fucked.

Lilly's boyfriend began thrusting a little faster, and Susannah could just make out his bare backside pushing his hard cock into Lilly's waiting pussy. Lilly's fair skin was a little easier to see in the darkness, but Susannah could still not see much of either of them in the next room. Lilly was lying on her back, Susannah could just make out, her young breasts being pushed back and forth across her chest with her boyfriend's thrusts. Without much conscious thought, Susannah's hand dipped tentatively between her bare thighs. When her finer tips brushed against the top of her sex, she found that her lips were already a little wet. Unable to resist, Susannah began rubbing softly around her clit.

Lilly's moans grew louder and more frequent as her boyfriend began fucking her harder and faster. He began grunting as he slammed his meat into her tight pussy over and over again. Lilly gasped at the force of his thrusts and whimpered as he speared her young pussy with his thick meat. And just underneath the sounds of hard cock slipping into tight pussy and bare pelvis slapping against bare bottom, Susannah could hear a soft, wet, squishy sound that was undoubtedly Cassie rubbing at her own pussy. Susannah began rubbing more insistently at her aching clit, her pussy now dripping at the wanton sounds of pure sexuality all around her.

"What does she want to hear?" groaned the male voice.

"Just keep fucking me," panted Lilly, her breathing growing ragged as her partner pistoned his hard cock faster and faster in and out of her wet hole.

"I'm going to finish soon," he warned.

"Go ahead, baby," Lilly encouraged.

Lilly's boyfriend thrust hard just a few more times, his body slapping against her thighs as he rammed himself home deep inside of her. And then he held himself deep within her as a long, low groan escaped his lips. Susannah and Cassie could both tell he was cumming from the noises he was making as he held his hard cock inside Lilly's hot pussy while he orgasmed. He growled and groaned as he unloaded his balls into Lilly's tunnel. From the continued squishing sounds that Cassie was making, Susannah could tell that her other sister had not quite reached satisfaction.

Susannah stood and moved quietly, but with a focused purpose. She softly opened the door to her own bedroom, quietly closed it behind her after she had slipped through, and then hesitated in her own room for a moment. They had fallen asleep with the candles still burning, thank God there hadn't been a fire. Most of them were still lit and softly flickering. But it wasn't the candles that made Susannah hesitate. She considered for just a moment, then she opened the door to the living room just a crack before moving over to the bed.

Susannah found Ben still lying on his back. One of her hands landed on his firm chest and shook him gently while the other soft hand closed around his exposed penis. "Ben," she whispered quietly but insistently, "Ben, wake up."

As he began to stir, Susannah was stunned with how rapidly his big cock began to inflate in her gentle grasp. It was like a balloon being filled with air, and was a rigid pole by the time he finally opened his eyes and began to grumble. "What is it?" he asked groggily, "What do you want?"

"I want you," Susannah said insistently.

"Right now?" he asked. When his eyes finally focused, he could see the intensity in Susannah's eyes. "What do you want me to do?"

"Jut lay there," Susannah instructed, already throwing one leg over his body. "I can do the rest if you're too tired."

Susannah's hand was still around Ben's hard pole, and she guided his round knob to the opening of her hole. He had morning wood, he knew, but he loved the feeling of his engorged cock head rubbing against Susannah's wet outer lips. And she was very wet. She was pushing down against his invading rod before he had much time to think about what was happening, and he groaned as he felt himself pop back inside her impossibly tight hole once again. There was another moment of sharp pain as Ben's big dick pushed into Susannah's small, young opening. But the pain was not nearly as bad as the first time. And as she began to move tentatively up and down Ben's thick cock, just moving a couple of inches at a time, the pleasurable tingling sensation resumed. This time, the tingling quickly replaced the painful sensation as he stretched her little pussy open. Ben was so big that his dick was pulling some of Susannah's outer pussy lips into her tight hole, but even that soon began to feel good.

"Oh God," Susannah moaned loudly as she rode Ben's hard cock, "Ohhhhhh yesssss."

Ben was groaning along with her as he felt his cock head squeezed inside her soft, tight tunnel. Susannah's warm, slippery walls slid against the sensitive skin of his dick as inch after inch of his long manhood began to slip inside of her. Soon Susannah was bouncing her round ass up and down on most of his throbbing pole, her insides milking him firmly. Her big, round breasts were bouncing up and down on her chest as she rode him. She smiled down on him, her pretty, high cheek bones framed in a tumble of blond hair. Ben reached up to grasp one of Susannah's dangling breasts, and he guided it to his lips. She leaned her chest down as she worked her wet pussy up and down his hard pole, to give him better access to her firm, full globes. She gasped at the pleasurable sensation as his lips closed around her tit flesh and his wet tongue began to slide roughly, back and forth across her nipples. The sensation of his hot, wet mouth sucking on her teat became too intense and she pulled back to smile down at him. When her blue eyes met his and her perfect white teeth flashed her smile, Ben felt the churning begin in his balls.

"Wait" he ordered, and then he was rolling Susannah onto her back before she had any chance to protest. He needed to slow down a little or he was going to cum too soon again.

Susannah's blond hair splayed out behind her, and her large breasts flattened a little against her chest as she lay on her back. But Ben managed to keep his cock firmly inside of her pussy as he rolled her little body onto her back. He began immediately thrusting his cock slowly in and out of her tight pussy. His cock pushed against the sensitive spots inside of her while her wetness gripped and stimulated his pole. When he finally bottom out inside of her, she gasped loudly at the feeling. She never thought her pussy could feel so full, and his long pole felt like it had impaled her so completely that his knob was reaching up to her throat. He ground his hips against hers and she felt the stimulation of his pelvic bone rubbing against her sensitive clit while her pussy remained so totally filled. Ben enjoyed watching Susannah shut her eyes as she gasped, her cheeks flushed with obvious arousal as he ground their hips together. One of his big hands slid up over the smooth pale skin of her stomach and cupped one of her large, round breasts. He ran his palm over her sensitive nipple and she moaned, while he enjoyed the feeling of her firm tit flesh sliding back and forth beneath his hand as he rocked her body with his fucking. He began fucking in and out of her again, spearing her with his long pole while her wet pussy walls rubbed against his cock head. But looking down at her flushed body, her pink nipples sliding back and forth across her chest as he fucked her, he realized he was already close to orgasm once again.

Ben needed to switch positions again, to give himself some time to calm himself. And there was something that he had always wanted to try. "Doggie?" he asked Susannah as he withdrew. She simply smiled up and him and willingly crawled onto all fours. It was no mistake that she pointed her face towards the foot of the bed, so she could face the slightly open doorway. As she moved, she thought she could hear soft squishing noises coming through the crack in the door.

Ben grasped her hips firmly and tried to enter her from behind, but his aim was no good as the angle was new to him. Susannah reached behind her to gently guide his cock into her opening, and then Ben was slowly thrusting his full, thick eight inches inside of her. She arched her back as his thick cock filler her, stretching her insides. Somehow, Susannah felt that he was going even deeper from this angle. As Ben thrust his full length slowly in and out of Susannah's tight, wet hole, he admired the view of Susannah's full, naked backside spread out beneath him. He firmly grasped her round ass in his strong hands and pulled her body back and forth on his cock. He could just make out the sides of her bare, round breasts swinging beneath her as he fucked her from behind, her blond hair falling over one of her shoulders. Then he got and idea and reached one hand around her waist while he began to pick up speed ramming his cock in and out of her.

When Susannah felt Ben's finger tip playing against the top of her pussy, she gasped. Then he found her hard clit and began rubbing at her sensitive nub as his big dick slid in and out of her sex. She moaned long and loud as his finger rubbed insistently at her most sensitive spot, her wetness dripping down her thigh as his hard cock moved in and out of her. All the fucking had felt good, but suddenly it was like two bright fires were lit within her loins. The first fire was the intensely pleasurable stimulation of Ben's finger rubbing gently at her hard clit. The second fire was the arousing but gentle stimulation of his fat cock head rubbing against her G spot as he slid downwards to enter her from behind. When the two pleasurable sensations began to combine inside of her, Susannah knew she was headed for a massive orgasm. Her panting and moaning grew louder and more desperate, and then she spotted an eye reflected in the candlelight, just beyond the doorway. Cassie was watching her getting fucked from behind.

"Oh shit... BEN... Oh yes... Oh yes... OH YESSSSSS!" Susannah moaned desperately.

The intense pleasure of his fingers on her clit and his cock in her tight pussy built into a crescendo inside of her like nothing she had experienced before. Susannah felt her arousal floating upward, higher than it had ever gone before, lifting every pore of her body with sexual stimulation. And then she was cumming, the orgasm bursting through her like a geyser, suddenly blasting through her body in a wave of pure bliss. The fire burned down through her thighs and curled her toes, the ecstasy of him touching her everywhere. Even her nipples and her lips tingled as she came, a deep and intense orgasm. And she was cumming, his finger still rubbing gently at her clit and his big cock sliding deeply into her. And she was cumming. And she was cumming.

She might have blacked out, because when she came to her senses she thought she could hear Cassie through the doorway. Susannah thought she heard whimpering sounds like a girl desperately trying to muffle the sounds of her own orgasm. Ben was still fucking his cock in and out of her, but his fingers had left her pussy. His hands were now both gripping her firm, round ass, pulling her back and forth on his long cock. The sensations of his cock moving inside of her were getting to be too intense and she was about to ask him to stop for a minute. Then Ben was lost in his own orgasm. Susannah's pussy was squeezing every inch of his hard dick with a warm wetness, and his own inevitable orgasm was boiling out of him. It exploded through his cock and overtook his whole body as he moaned, his cock jumping inside of her as it pumped his warm load deep within her. He held himself inside of her as he came, reveling in the glow of his orgasm. And beyond his vision, Susannah smiled a contented smile as she felt him cumming inside of her.

spaldan
spaldan
1,471 Followers