My Sorority Slut Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
spaldan
spaldan
1,467 Followers

As the night grew late, Mary explained that most of the sorority sisters had booked hotel rooms in the hotel hosting the formal. It was tradition that many of the ladies remained at the hotel in town and celebrated late into the night. Knowing that Ben was going to surprise Susannah, Lilly and Cassie managed to book a two bedroom suite. Cassie didn't have a boy staying with her and was willing to sleep in the living room if Susannah wanted one of the bedrooms. Cassie walked up when she saw Mary talking to Susannah and said she hoped they would choose to stay.

"It's up to Ben," Susannah said, squeezing his hand in hers. "If he doesn't want to stay, we don't have to."

"It's up to you," Ben replied. "Do you want to celebrate more with your new sisters?"

"I want to be with you, wherever that is, and you didn't have to come here tonight. So I'll let you choose."

"Well, we wouldn't be enjoying all this fun if Cassie and Lilly hadn't told me about your formal. So if they want to continue the party with you, I think we should stay." Cassie cheered and hugged Susannah.

After the DJ had announced the last dance and the music had finally ended, Susannah abruptly pulled Ben out of the reception hall. She had done some scouting during the formal party, which became clear to Ben as she led him by the arm through a series of hallways on the ground floor of the hotel and to a little area near the reception desk. They had passed the large bathrooms near the ballroom, but Susannah was impatiently tugging on Ben's arm as she guided him into a small bathroom off of the lobby.

As soon as they were in the small, one stall women's bathroom, Susannah locked the door behind them. She wrapped her arms around Ben's chest and laid her head against his heart. "Before we go upstairs with everyone," she said, "I wanted to give you a present for being such an incredible and understanding boyfriend."

"Oh yeah?" he teased. "You have some craft beers hidden in here or something?"

"Very funny," Susannah replied, looking up into Ben's mischievous blue eyes. "I've been fantasizing about this since you told me your story and you're standing there making jokes."

"Fantasizing... that sounds like something good," replied Ben with a smile.

Susannah didn't waste time, pulling down the front of Ben's zipper and thrusting her hand into his pants. Her cool fingers closed around the warmth of Ben's manhood, and she pulled his cock out through the opening in the front. Ben's dick was mostly soft, but Susannah still had to pull on his cock head firmly to get him entirely free of his boxer shorts. Then Susannah led Ben by pulling his cock until he was standing in front of the bathroom sink, looking into the mirror set up over the sink. Feeling Susannah's soft fingers gripping his prick, Ben started to get a little hard.

Susannah spun so she was standing partly in front of Ben, with his cock next to her hip, still firmly grasping his manhood in her hand. She looked at his blue eyes in the mirror and smiled at him. Ben smiled back, liking the view in the mirror of Susannah's shapely young body in her sparkly blue dress. Susannah found the hand lotion on the bathroom sink, squirted an ample amount into her hand, and was soon smearing Ben's cock with the slippery liquid.

"You're thinking of Tory," Ben said with a smile, finally realizing what story Susannah had referenced. "That night after prom in the bathroom."

"I thought it was kind of a hot story," Susannah said as her fingers gripped Ben's dick and she began sliding the soft skin of her hand over the wet, sensitive skin of Ben's cock. "The way she kind of got you off. Plus, I thought I could do better."

"Oh," Ben moaned as Susannah alternated between pulling up and down the full length of Ben's already engorged cock and just squeezing up and down his fat cock head with her fingers. Susannah's hand job was making wet squishing noises that echoed in the bathroom and felt really good on Ben's excited dick. He loved that her blue eyes were always looking into his whenever he looked in the mirror. He also loved watching the smooth top of her round breast move up and down slightly as her arm moved to guide her hand up and down his cock. She squeezed him tightly for a few, rapid strokes before returning to a gentle, firm up and down motion along his shaft. He moaned again when she squeezed him tight.

"You like that?" Susannah asked.

"Oh yes," he responded, watching her slender arm move back and forth as she jacked his cock.

"What else would you like, Ben?" Susannah asked in a sultry, seductive voice.

"Oh... can I see your breasts?" he asked.

"What, just pop them out?" she asked playfully as her soft fingers tugged and pulled on Ben's swollen cock head.

"Yes... please," he responded.

Susannah took her free hand and tried to push down the front of her dress. It was difficult at first, the dress was tight to her bosom. Then she couldn't get her strapless bra top to go down. But finally she was able to pull her little pink nipples over the top edge of the dress and Ben groaned again in pleasure when her little pink tips came into view. And the whole time, Susannah's grip never stopped pulling on Ben's sensitive prick.

"You like that?" Susannah asked. "You like looking at my boobs while I play with your cock?"

"Oh yeah," Ben moaned as her jacking hand began to pick up speed as it slid up and down his pole. "Talk dirty like that to me."

"What do you want to hear?" Susannah asked, sensing Ben was getting close from the glazed look in his eyes that she could see in the mirror.

"Tell me to cum," Ben instructed her.

"Ooooo, cum for me, Ben," Susannah ordered him. Her hand was now flying up and down his cock rapidly, tugging tightly on his tip. "Give me that cum, Ben. Shoot that load for me, baby."

"Oh yeah?" Ben groaned in a high pitched moan of arousal. "You want me to cum?"

Susannah's soft but insistent fingers pulled and swirled faster and faster as their blue eyes locked in the mirror. "Yes Ben, do it. Cum for me baby. Cum hard in my hand for me. Cum for me!"

"Oh God!" Ben groaned as he felt Susannah's grip slipping up and down his pole. Then with one loud, long groan, Ben was cumming. It felt like Susannah was pulling the orgasm right out through Ben's dick, milking a powerful wave of pleasure out of him. Ben's first, hard spurt of cum surprised Susannah as it flew over the sink and splattered on the mirror. She tried to point his dick down towards the sink, but his cock was too hard, and he continued to cum and cum all over the back of the sink. He was holding onto the edge of the sink by the end of his orgasm, trying to steady his shaking legs as Susannah coaxed the last few drops of pleasure from his tip.

Susannah quickly wiped up the mess with some paper towels and then washed her hands in the sink while Ben cleaned his cock before re-dressing. Susannah gave Ben a soft peck on the lips before asking, "Ready to go up to our room now?"

----------

The door was ajar when they got up to the hotel room, inside which they found Cassie watching television in the living room. Lilly and the guy she was seeing were apparently changing out of their formal clothes in one of the bedrooms. Cassie happily pointed Susannah to the empty second bedroom, and Susannah gave her pledge sister a big squeeze as thanks for letting her use the room. Susannah said she really had to use the restroom and she wanted to change, so she left Ben in the living room and closed the door to their bedroom.

Ben was happy to make small talk with Cassie, who he thought was a friendly and sweet young woman. They were chatting about the fun of the formal and the relief at no longer being pledges when a soft, high pitched moan came from Lilly's bedroom. Cassie stopped talking and looked towards the closed door of Lilly's bedroom, and sure enough a second, quiet moan came from the room. Ben laughed a little, but Cassie shot him a serious look of warning.

"What?" Ben asked quietly. "Is something wrong?"

"No," Cassie responded, "I just..." she trailed off, and then was distracted as a series of whimpers came from behind Lilly's door.

"You worried about Lilly or something?" Ben asked.

"No," Cassie said again, this time with a big smile. "I just... can you keep a secret?"

"Sure," Ben replied.

"I really like to listen to people having sex," Cassie said, looking down at her hands nervously. "I think it's hot."

"Oh," Ben responded to the unexpected comment. "Well I think that's pretty natural."

"You don't think I'm a freak for enjoying listening to two people go at it?" There was another brief pause in the conversation as Lilly's moans were joined by quiet but rapid noises that sounded like flesh slapping flesh.

"Sex is supposed to be arousing," Ben replied, "I think it's fine to get turned on by the sounds of people having sex." Lilly's whimpers of arousal were now getting a little louder. "You want me to leave you alone to... enjoy the noises?" Ben asked.

"No," Cassie laughed, "That's okay. I mean, it's kind of fun because I am a teenager and I get horny sometimes, but I'm not a sex freak who needs you to leave right now or anything."

"Anything else I can do for you?" Ben asked. Lilly's moans were now sounding muffled, like perhaps she was moaning into a pillow. But the frequency of Lilly's cries was increasing and her pitch was getting higher.

"No, thanks," Cassie responded. "But you could leave your door open later when you fool around with Susannah, if you want."

"I don't think Susannah would like that."

"It's cool. We're really close as pledge sisters, I don't think she would mind."

"Well then you should ask her. I don't have a problem with it," Ben explained. Ben's words were cut off by two long, high pitched squeals from Lilly's room. Both Cassie and Ben turned towards the door, staring as if they might be able to see through the wood and watch Lilly orgasm as they listened to her quiet cries of ecstasy.

Ben and Cassie were still looking at the bedroom door when Susannah emerged from her bedroom, wearing a hotel bath robe. "What are you looking at?" Susannah asked curiously when she realized they were both looking at Lilly's door.

Ben rose from his seat on the couch and said, "Oh, nothing." He walked past Susannah and into the bedroom, stopping to give her a soft peck on the forehead as he went by. "I want to get out of this tux and I think I could use a shower," he said before walking into the bathroom.

----------

The hotel room bathroom was large, with a big walk-in shower that had glass walls. But Ben realized that both ends of the bathroom were connected to one of the bedrooms, so there was only one bathroom in the suite. He stripped off his tuxedo slowly, hanging it carefully on a hanger because he didn't want to damage the rental. Ben realized that he had gotten a little sweaty in the clothes from all the dancing. Then he enjoyed a long, hot shower that soothed his tired body.

He hadn't brought a change of clothes with him to the hotel, which he realized was going to be a problem in the morning. So he walked out of the bathroom wearing only a towel tied around his waist. Ben smiled broadly when he saw the sight that greeted him back in his bedroom. His cock rapidly started to swell, the tip poking out through a fold in the towel.

The room was lit only by a dozen or so flickering candles, their glow casting dancing shadows throughout the room. In then center of the bed, Susannah lay on her side, facing the bathroom. She wore a big smile and nothing else. Susannah's blue eyes twinkled with mischief in the candle light, and her large, round breasts stood up proudly on her chest. Every inch of her smooth, pale skin was on display for Ben's eyes, from the curve of her shapely legs to the swell of her feminine hips. Her blond hair, slightly curly from her earlier shower, cascaded down one naked shoulder and disappeared over her back.

"You like?" she asked.

"I love," Ben replied, but then he spotted two strange boxes next to Susannah on the bed. "What's up with the chicken McNuggets?"

"Well," Susannah said in the sexiest voice she could muster, "I know girls love flowers and think it's romantic to spread them around a bed. I wasn't sure what boys love that we could find this late on such short notice. So... I hope you enjoy your McNuggets."

Ben laughed so hard that he had to grab his stomach, and Susannah laughed with him. He walked over to the bed and kissed his girlfriend long and deep on the lips. Susannah rolled happily onto her back as Ben kissed her, her big, young breasts spreading out slightly across her chest as she laid back.

"So how did I get so lucky that you've done all this for me?" Ben asked.

"This is for my incredibly understanding boyfriend," Susannah replied, "to show him how much I love him. And... to tell him that he can have whatever he wants from me tonight."

"Whatever I want?" Ben asked, his eyebrows raised in question.

Susannah hesitated for only a second, but the smile never left her face. "Yes, anything."

"Good," Ben said, dropping his torso between Susannah's legs and wrapping his arms around her ankles before she could move. "I want to hear you cum."

"What?" Susannah began, but then Ben was kissing his way slowly up her smooth thighs. "You want THIS?" she asked, as Ben's kisses travelled higher, tickling the outer folds of her pussy.

In response to her question, Ben's tongue slathered up and down her outer pussy lips, poking playfully at the sides of her folds. Ben's wet tongue slipped up and over Susannah's inner lips, brushing briefly across the edge of her clit. But then his tongue was sliding down the other side of Susannah's pussy, and he was sucking her pussy lips into his mouth. Susannah lay her head back on the soft bed as Ben licked upwards again, this time circling her most sensitive spot with the tip of his wet tongue. Then he was flicking at her hard, little nub, sending little pulses of pleasure through Susannah's body and causing her to moan.

"That's what I want to hear," Ben said with a smile, pausing briefly to speak before resuming a gentle, steady licking motion against Susannah's aching clit. His constant flicks and light pressure were quickly building the arousal that was coursing through her body. Susannah had been a little turned on ever since she had seen Ben looking so sharp in his little tuxedo. She had been aroused from dancing with him, feeling his strong body move against hers in rhythm with the music. And she had gotten wet as she felt Ben's cock explode in her hands earlier, watching his cum shoot out all over the bathroom sink. And now his handsome face was between her legs, his talented tongue rubbing and sliding against her aroused pussy.

"Ohhhhh God," she moaned, wanting to enjoy this delectable moment but feeling her long cherished orgasm approaching. Taking her moans as encouragement, Ben began to nibble on her clit gently with his lips. He brushed his face up and down over her pussy, so his bottom lip was rubbing against her sensitive nub along with his tongue. The double touch of Ben's firm, wet tongue and his soft, brushing lips set off fireworks in Susannah's body.

"Ohhhh.... Ohhhh," she moaned, feeling him flick and brush, lick and nibble at her clit. She tried to hold back for a moment and enjoy the building ecstasy, but his constant motions against her hard bud were too much. Suddenly her body was floating down a cascading waterfall of pleasure. Susannah screamed softly as the orgasm flowed through her pussy, down to her toes, and warmed her stomach. Ben continued the gentle lapping at her pussy as she gripped fist fulls of the sheets and came and came on his tongue.

Ben crawled up on the bed next to Susannah's warm, soft body when she was done cumming. His towel was lost to the floor, and he drew her naked body against his. He loved the feeling of her big, firm breasts pressed against his chest as she embraced him. She loved the feeling of his warm, strong arms encircling her body. She could also feel that his erection was rock hard, his long, hot cock coming to rest against one of her thighs.

"I love you," she whispered in his ear.

"I love you too," he replied.

Susannah pressed Ben's shoulders back against the cool sheets, and she rolled her body atop his as he lay back flat on the bed. She ground her tender pussy against the hard, firm pole laying against his stomach. She was a little over sensitive from her orgasm, but she enjoyed the feel of his hardness pressed against her soft pussy lips. As she ground back and forth, he could feel her juices coating his throbbing pole. Her smoothly shaved pussy rubbed up and down his sensitive member. Then Susannah stopped with his fat cock head nestled between her wet pussy lips, just at the tight entrance to her tunnel.

"Do you want to?" she asked.

"Have sex with you?" he asked, "Of course. Do you want to?"

"I've wanted it for a long time now," she replied, "and I don't think I've ever been wetter."

"Do I need to put on a condom?" he asked.

"I've been on the pill for two months now," she said with a smile.

"Do what feels comfortable to you," Ben instructed, "I don't want to hurt you."

She leaned down and kissed him wetly on his cute lips. "And that's another reason why I want to, because you're so cute when you care so much about me."

Susannah reached between her legs and grasped Ben's cock firmly with her hand. She rubbed the head of his fat dick against her pussy lips a little more, wanting to cover his knob with her slippery juices. Then she positioned him right at the opening of her hole and leaned her weight back.

Ben again experienced a moment of sharp tightness, as he had the first time he had slipped his manhood inside a woman. The squeezing pressure made Ben unsure that his cock would fit through the entrance to Susannah's pussy. Susannah felt a sharp pain as Ben's bulbous cock head pressed expectantly against the opening to her sex. She had put one of her fingers inside herself before, exploring her sex, but the thick pole between her legs now was something entirely different. The young lovers were stuck in a moment of indecision, wanting to feel each other but unsure if their coupling was possible. Then Susannah looked down into Ben's face. At first, his blue eyes were a turbulent swirl of concern and indecision. But when their blue eyes met, he smiled and Susannah smiled back at him. She relaxed at the sight of his caring face, leaned back a little more, and Ben's fat cock head popped inside of her.

Ben groaned, a moan of clear pleasure as he felt the tight, hot, wet opening of Susannah's pussy squeeze around the tip of his rod. She was unbelievably tight, and yet soft and warm at the same time. In Susannah's face, Ben saw both of the sensations of pleasure and pain. She was surprised by the feeling of the first cock inside of her. She could feel her insides stretching to accommodate Ben's fat dick and felt a sharp pain like a rubber band breaking inside herself. But at the same time her aching pussy felt pleasantly full and satisfied.

Ben knew what came next and did not want to linger and cause Susannah any further anxiety. With one powerful thrust of his hips, he shoved about four inches of his thick cock into Susannah's pussy. He reached up to pinch one of her nipples as his cock head plowed through the barrier of her virginity. Susannah felt like she had been stabbed in her pussy with a knife as Ben broke through her maiden head, tearing away the last remnants of her innocence. Ben paused inside her pussy as Susannah bit her lip, a small trickle of blood dripping down to the base of Ben's shaft. Susannah felt the pain slowly fading, while Ben revelled in the feeling of Susannah's wet, velvety pussy gripping so much of his manhood.

spaldan
spaldan
1,467 Followers