My Step Sisters Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gen_man69
gen_man69
835 Followers

She urged me to push another finger in and she was big enough for two. I pushed my thumb into her ass hole and got up licking her back. She reached back and rubbed my cock while I fingered her. Her orgasm was upon her suddenly. I was a bit disappointed at the low intensity reaction but then I understood that I didn't know much about women and my measure was against women who were paid to do this in front of the camera. Maybe they were faking it.

She let me pull my fingers and thumb out and turned to me making me think again after hearing her next words.

"We are not finished tiger! Orgasm 1 out of 5 is complete," she whispered pushing me towards the bed. My eyebrows shot up towards the ceiling as she pushed me purposefully towards my bed. She made me sit on the floor with my back against the bed and my head against the edge of the mattress and made me look up slightly towards the ceiling. She put one knee on the bed and one leg was off and her pussy was on my face. I had no choice but to lick it. She more or less smothered me with her pussy as she started to rock against my face.

Her gigantic breasts seemed like wrecking balls above me and they banged together when she moved.

"Oh Tim, your tongue is so!"

I rubbed her anus with my wet finger as my tongue tried to keep up with her moving pussy. We fell into a rhythm after a few strokes and she asked me to put another finger in her pussy. She kept repeating my name while she rubbed her pussy against my face and then she came again. My neck started to ache but I kept licking her as she showed no intention of stopping. The third orgasm was a little more intense than the second and lasted a little longer as well.

I pushed her off me and made her lay on the bed on her back and her mouth turned into a sexy little pout.

"Oh baby, why did you stop? Your sister's pussy needs you so bad!"

"What about your promise to lick my ass? If you want me to lick your pussy, you better keep your part of the bargain."

"Well, come over here little brother and show me your little ass hole!"

I was shocked to hear my step sister speak like this. I positioned my body over her and pushed my ass back at her face and moved to lick her pussy. I put my hand under her hip and rubbed her ass hole as I licked her wet clit. Two fingers of my other hand ended in her pussy from the other side.

I was totally unprepared for the sensation I felt next when she licked my ass. It was lovely to feel her probing tongue and as she kept licking, the sensation increased in intensity. It was duller, when compared to when compared to her tongue on my cock, but far safer as there was no danger of cumming at any point. I pushed my ass towards her face indicating to her that I loved it. I used my tongue on her clit to give her more pleasure thinking that it would compensate for her attention on my ass. She caressed my balls with her hand as she licked my ass. I was in heaven.

Her hip movements increased and immediately I increased the pace of licking her pussy. She was about to cum again. Although I moved my fingers faster, she seemed to be on the edge but yet the end seemed further away. Her tongue pushed into my anus as she struggled to push her pussy against me as if trying to melt into my body. She moans were louder and her hip movements violent. I had a hard time licking her clit since she seemed like a wild horse refusing to be controlled. I was about to give and then I was almost thrown off her body as she had the biggest orgasm so far. She bit my butt hard as her body shuddered with absolute pleasure. Her pussy gushed with juice and her scream must have woken up everyone in the neighborhood.

"Oh Tim, stop licking my pussy! It's too sensitive now," she murmured. I lay there, with a load of saliva mingled with her pussy juice all over the bed sheet. I was sweating as if I had run a marathon. My tongue was numb after using it for so long. We lay there for a few minutes as our heart beats came closer to normal. I lifted myself off her and looked at her face. She looked so calm and satisfied. She looked up at me with sleepy eyes and smiled tenderly. I was filled with warmth towards my step sister. She beckoned me towards her and we kissed tenderly. Her tongue probed my mouth and her hands reached for my cock while she pulled me up and made me push my cock between her breasts. She held them up and made me fuck them. Her breasts were warm and soft, gobbling my cock with ease. I marveled their size and Sarah Stone came to my mind again. She reached forward and licked the tip of my cock. I was more interested in fucking her mouth and she realized this.

She took me into her mouth and I moved in her mouth, holding onto the bed post. Her hand went under me and rubbed my anus while I pushed in and out of her mouth. I was reaching my orgasm very fast and tried to pull out of her mouth.

"Sis, I am gonna cum!" I warned trying to pull out of her mouth. I didn't want to cum in her mouth but she had other ideas. She held on to me with an iron grip and kept sucking me. I had no choice but to start exploding in her mouth. She moaned as I pumped my load into her mouth. She kept sucking me, oblivious to the cum pouring into her mouth. I could see some cum dripping from the sides of her mouth. She sucked me until I told her that my cock was getting too sensitive. By then she had sucked every bit of my cum from my cock.

"Oh Tim, your cum tastes so good!" she said licking her lips.

I stared at her like a dumb nut and slowly the realization of what we had done came down on me like a ton of bricks. I sunk into her body and tried to forget what happened.

"Oh sis, what did we just do?" I moaned.

"Well, don't worry bro. We just had a nice time with each other. I won't tell anyone."

She hugged me fiercely almost crushing me in the process. We must have fallen asleep like that and I was awakened by a sound. When I woke up fully, there was no one around. My sister had left after covering me in up with a sheet. I slept soundly till 9 am in the morning. Wondering what the day would have in store for me.

To be continued. Hope you enjoyed the first part.

gen_man69
gen_man69
835 Followers