All Comments on 'My Student'

by NightGirl359

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
jim95818jim95818almost 14 years ago
Great Story

This is well written and sexy. Please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Excellent

A really evocative read... I could visulise it all...

Can't wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Great story!

Please continue the story, I loved it and wished I had lived it.

mslv4Hermslv4Heralmost 14 years ago
Excellent

You have again truly and wonderfully captured the essence of someone falling into submissiveness. He didn't even realize it until he started to notice Her, but once he did, he dove headlong into serving Her. I can't wait to see what She has in store for him.

diablorulesdiablorulesalmost 14 years ago
Awesome story

Hope there will be many parts!

ParisWatermanParisWatermanalmost 14 years ago
Kudos for MY STUDENT

This is a story that can be read over and over and learn something new about the craft of writing each time. Very Well Done!

In particular, I found the pace outstanding. One might say you used stepping stones to carry the story along, with each step bringing the reader deeper into the story. Then character development must be praised. The protagonist sheds layer after layer as he succumbs to his seducer.

I write and read erotica extensively,. Most simply rehashes the formula(s) established in the Victorian Age. Some, including this piece, appear to hover outside the normal boundries, titilating one's senses much more than the typical erotic story.

Kudos, Paris Waterman

PS: I see you're up for editing and would like, if possible to take advantage of your talent. the_panda@hotmail.com

I will also contact you via the usual method afforded by Literotica.

Scotsman69Scotsman69almost 14 years ago
Excellent

There were a few errors in the writing, but nothing to detract from an excellent story. I only usually post when a story moves me, takes me in entirely, and this certainly did. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Great story

Very nice story!

I especially liked the way you described her pussy, that's exactly how I like it!.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
A really hot and seductive story

It looks like I have just found my favorite author on these boards. This is the best written and most sensual story of seduction and domination I have ever read, and I have read a lot!

stan_deboistan_deboialmost 12 years ago
Outstanding work

The story is exceptionally well written and far above the norm for stories here.

Thank You Ms NightGirl359

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous