All Comments on 'My Stunning Julia Ch. 01'

by gggrena

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 12 years ago
Pity, Anon

that you didn't read on...the grammar and spelling did NOT improve, but the later part and termination of her Mark session got really interesting. Waiting for part 2, but please get editing help!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
MORE

Yes, you need editing help...But keep going, would like to see where this goes

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

great story, those other people don't understand what "loving wives" means... well done, a slightly different take, and an easy read. keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Julia is not yours anymore. She belongs to Mark now as she probably always has been. The writer is a willing cuckold story writer. I am sure the willing cuckold readers will love this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
5* and part 2 quickly, author.

keep the twists, interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Just A Guess

I get the feeling that you wrote this from memory. A secret fantasy, a girlfriend or maybe you wife and that this is 99% accurate of the actual events.

My guess is that she really ended up having sex with the guy and after they finally were exhausted, she recovered, ran to bed, ashamed of herself, lost respect for you but had you take her so that she could feel good about herself.

You won't keep her and it won't be just because of your friends big one - it'll be because she has lost respect for you and she'll date others for awhile and then someday allow herself to settle down with a Man!

In the meantime, yes - she'll sample the goods out there. Think she liked the difference and would be now curious about a variety!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Submission

Please keep the story going. Both the husband and Julia seem to be battling against their submitting to Mark, their Master, as a couple, but are still drawn towards it like a moth to the flame...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
3 stars but potential is definitely there

keep wrirting.

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanalmost 12 years ago
Great start

Very nice buildup. Really enjoyed reading it, and I'm looking forward to Mark scoring with Julia and penetrating her...

clive_iluvnycclive_iluvnycalmost 12 years ago
HOT!

Well written and arousing. You really sucked me in. Great job.

WeBothDoWeBothDoover 11 years ago
Excellent series.

Hope there'll be more from you; we'll enjoy these together. Great bedtime reading!

newtype2525newtype2525over 11 years ago
very hot!

I was stunned by the pace but love the big tease. can't wait for chapter 2!

devilspy2001devilspy2001over 10 years ago
Cuckold seems very interested in the studs cock

Cuckold needs to encourage his wife to enjoy the studs cock. She needs it, craves it. Cuckold wants to see her get used and bred by a real man's cock. It will not take much of a push cuckold, and soon you will be having a meal eating all that seed out of her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great buildup

Love the build up. The husband not understanding why his wife is so excited and is carried along with her. His friend understands that his wife still remembers what happened before and he has a chance to collect so long overdue pussy. Love the weakness she shows and the way he overcomes her resistance. He's going to enjoy her married pussy for along time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Ahh, To Witness A Tragedy Unfold Before One's Very Eyes

And don't he dare ask, "What happened?" Passivity happened. "Nothing," happened, on his end. That's all that's required for aggressiveness on Mark's end to succeed.

Sheep.

loveloverloveloverover 6 years ago
Hot, but

The mixed feelings of the narrator & maybe Julia stopped me from really getting into it.... oh, this is Chap 1.... My Stunning Julia will be leaping onto Marks trophy cock soon. She'll tell how they got it on or wanted to be4....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
A VERY GOOD STORY. I REALLY LIKED IT, GAVE IT A 5- (4.55/5 = 91%)! THIS STORY IS VERY EROTIC & VERY REALISTIC

This story is based on true events.

Had Julia shown her boobs to Mark years ago when Mark & her future husband were roommates? She probably did, BUT so what? Did it end there or they did some petting & caressing too?

Did mark fuck her before she got married. It's possible, but it does NOT change the fact JULIA is a KEEPER!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Any man that would allow his wife to do this and not say anything, "hoping she'd put a stop to it" is a fool and a wimp. The next time she'll just keep going because now that she's had a small helping of his big cock, her slut side will come out. The alpha male will steal her away and then just dump her destroying their lives and marriage.

But the truth is they will destroy their own marriage by allowing such stupidity to happen in the first place. Mark is the only good person in the story. He just saw what he wanted and decided to take it. She'll give it to him next time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

If I've to review the story then I'll definitely reward with 4 stars if not 5 because of the writing skills. Apart from the plot, writer has no doubt put a lot of effort in mentioning the details which actually made it live that's also without boring the readers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I damn sure would keep an eye on her. Plus the so called friend would be looking for a room somewhere else and told to stay away. The wife and I would also have a serious conversation. If she had already been with him she could leave. I forgave my wife once and when I found out I gave her a choice. We are still together.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous