My Super Powers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrDeviant
MrDeviant
214 Followers

What is a man supposed to do in that situation? What any normal, red-blooded man would do. I took her down from the cross, put her on all fours, and pulled her head to my cock and skull-fucked her face. Of course I could not resist doing this in front of Honey and I made sure slut teased her nipples and pussy well whilst I enjoyed the feeling of her hot, wet, slutty throat sucking on my love stick.

Slut groaned as I pulled out of her mouth and told her to put her mound over Honey's mouth. Honey did what she knew I expected without being told and began to eat slut out while I fucked her pussy long, hard and deep. Each thrust pushed Honey's mouth onto slut's cunt. Honey's tongue was dancing through the lips of slut's well shaved pussy and I could not resist watching as she did it. After all, it never hurts to learn better technique from someone who is more practiced at something then you. And Honey was most assuredly a more practiced pussyeater than me—and that is saying a lot indeed considering the amount of pussy I have eaten.

So I watched for a bit as one woman ate out the other. I even learned a thing or two about the best way to do it, but I grew bored quickly as a sudden thought hit me: If one wanted to find women, really gorgeous women, who move very sensually and know how to arouse a man, in large concentration, where would one go? Where else? Either a dance club or a strip club.

MrDeviant
MrDeviant
214 Followers
12