All Comments on 'My Sweet Candy Habit Ch. 14'

by BilyumQ

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
SantaFePainterSantaFePainterabout 18 years ago
Nice story

We’re avid longtime Literotica readers and among many other stories we’ve read all fourteen installments of this particular one. My wife and I find the story in total to be interesting and entertaining and showed a certain degree of imagination or perhaps even experience. Did I like everything about it? No. Certain aspects of part two weren’t to my taste and I thought part six could have been omitted in its entirety. I especially enjoyed parts one, five, twelve and thirteen with probably part twelve being my favorite. My wife liked practically the entire story but she can’t decide if part five or twelve is her favorite one. While to some degree we agree with the previous commenter where he describes the male character as a cheating bastard and a gutless cheat, and the female character as getting what she deserves, we think he or she may be taking the story a bit too literally. There’s nothing wrong with this, my wife and I talked about how we could feel their passion build as they wrote about how they felt about the characters. But is the story true? Other then the author who knows for sure? While the story is certainly written as if it could have happened it is open to discussion or admission of the author. The final part of this story I found written with plenty of sincerity, emotion and contriteness. My wife agrees about the sincerity and emotion but doesn’t feel the character was sorry at all that he’ll be fucking around again soon. To a point I can understand the male character’s statement about loving two women. I lost my first wife a bit more then two years ago and thought I’d never love like that again. But I’ve been lucky and have found another wonderful woman to share my life with. I still love my deceased wife with as much passion as I always have but love my current wife just as much. I know this is not the same as having an affair but I can appreciate the concept. All in all we think this story was worth the read and urge the author to keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Very nice

One of the best ones i have read. Has a blend of sex, love, emotions. Very good series.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous