All Comments on 'My Sweet Sister in Law'

by LOTS_OF_KINKS_UK

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
LolanLolanabout 9 years ago
Good one

Waiting for next chapters. Include your wife and bil.

Let your fil do your wife.

falcon29falcon29about 9 years ago
Nope

This guy is an asshole. Yes, he got what he wanted through intimidation, but he preyed on the woman's cultural reluctance to fight against him. No matter that his wife might have accepted it, he's a dick in the worst sense of the word.

LOTS_OF_KINKS_UKLOTS_OF_KINKS_UKabout 9 years agoAuthor
As i said......

Dear Falcon, thank you for your honest feedback. I appreciate all comments and as I said at the beginning of my post, there were a number of categories I considered posting this story to. NC/Reluctance was high up on my list but I figured that the underlying incestuous nature of my tale. never the less. thanks for letting me know your opinion. LOK-UK

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

I like your story. I am lucky, my sister in law,Kate who is 5 years younger than me, came to me because her husband would not do anal, he thought it was dirty and my wife, as sisters do, talked. Luckily for me, they agreed as long as my wife was in the room. We were all a bit nervous the first time, Kate got on her knees, I did what I do to my wife, rimmed her anus with my tongue, put blobs of lube on the head of my cock and slid slowly into her big tight bottom. I started slowly, then faster, at first my wife sat down but then stood up, I heard her say is it good Kate, is it, Kate moaned, yes, touch your pussy, Kate did, so did my wife. You should see it sliding into you Kate, I didn't care, my cock was surrounded and then Kate yelled I'm cumming , oh yes and her insides gripped my cock as she shook her bottom, squeezing me, so tight, I shot my sperm into her, my wife went round to Kate, presenting her pussy, lick me now and Kate did causing my wife to instantly orgasm as my cock still pushed in and out of her bottom. Kate enjoys anal and I get to service her bottom, while my wife gets serviced by Kates tongue.

incenseincenseabout 5 years ago
Comment

Excellent story of sweet incestous lust !!

It was suc dirty filthy sex

Please write more and include other characters like Amars elder married sister, khala(aunt) etc

Please also describe ass licking and sniffing in more detail

Regarda

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous