My Sweet Sister in Law

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I began rubbing on her arse hole as I ground my hips up into her. She gasped and her body shuddered and she realised what I meant.

"No, Amar Bhai," she begged. "it's dirty." she whined, "I.....I can't do that." she implored.

"You are going to do it," I soothed her gently as I lifted her off my still raging cock. "your sister said the same thing, the first time I took her arse." I told her softly as I lay her back on the couch with her legs pushed back over her body.

"You're going to love it, just like your sister does....." I sighed as I mounted her and sank back into her tight pussy. " just need to take some of the wetness from here," I mumbled, as she lay back, legs wide open and exposed to my eyes. "and then I can put it in here." I finished as I notched myself against her puckered little arse hole. She clenched her eyes shut, and looked away.

"Mona," I said sternly, "look at me." Her eyes fluttered open and locked with mine as I slowly but evenly pushed myself into her virgin arse.

A loud moan escaped me as she sucked in a sharp breath, but I didn't ease the pressure until I had most of my fat cock inside her. And then I stopped. And held it there.

Her breathing evened off after a minute or so and she looked up at me. When her eyes caught with mine, I deliberately let a long dribble of my spit slip from my lips and fall onto her swollen and abused pussy.

The trickles of spit rolled down her lips and oozed over and around my shaft and as they did I began to move in her arse. Hooking my arms under her knees, I pulled her legs open and made her watch as I began to fuck her arse for the very first time.

Slowly, I felt her insides relax and I began to move faster, working more and more of my cock into her as she lay back and looked up at me with amazement. The sight of her lying there her beautiful tits rocking back and forth on her chest as the speed of my cock in her arse grew faster.

The sound of my balls slapping against her flesh and then the moans that she couldn't hold in, had my balls boiling. I could feel my cum burning, wanting to find heaven inside her dirty arse.

The perversity of it and the fantasies of what I could do with these two sisters flooding my mind. I reached down and grabbed her tits, squeezing them hard and using them to pull her back and forth on my cock the pressure making them weep with clean white rivulets of milk as my hands pinched on both nipples hard.

Her pussy exploded, she was laying back and cumming harder than anyone I'd ever seen and the feel of her squirting juice splashing against my body sent me into oblivion, and I released all my hot cum deep into her bowels, filling her and she felt it. The warmth of it her eyes popped wide open as she realised what I had just done and what she had done.

The tremors of orgasm passed and I collapsed on top of her, bearing my weight down on her as my softening cock slipped from her bum followed by a torrent of my cum. And then we heard the footsteps from upstairs..........

12