My Telija Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kimella took a deep breath and started to cry, "she faded Jordan. Jillian faded and..."

"No. No. No. Noooo!" He screamed and went limp in my arms. His cries sounded like a wounded animal and my heart broke as I slid to the ground, scooping him into my lap.

"Telija...just breathe....just keep breathing..." I whispered, rocking him back and forth.

"There is more..." Kimella kneeled in front of us.

"What more could there possibly be Kimella?" My eyes widened. I didn't want to know, not if it would break my mate's heart further.

"Jameen..." she started but seemed just as confused as I was.

"He what Kimella?" I tightened my grip on my beloved.

"He set the house on fire. He killed all the guards. He...He...tried to kill me and June. I'm his sister..." she shook her head and finally broke down completely.

"He did what?" Jordan's voice was like a smoky hiss, as if a demon was crawling out of his mouth. His head rose from my chest, his face turned from me, and Kimella screamed, scampering away in blatant fear. Slowly I turned his face to me and took in a sharp breath as I came to face to face with the blackest eyes I had ever seen.