All Comments on 'My Three Sisters - and Mom'

by Many Feathers

Sort by:
  • 213 Comments (Page 3)
MorbidromanticMorbidromanticabout 1 year ago

I could have loved the story and I would have given 5* but I ended up giving 4. Sorry, but I didn't like at all the episode of the vibrator and the MC'ass, not only because it was a huge turn-off for me but because it was unfair that the sister that penetrated him was the one that didn't want to be penetrated. I also didn't like that the mother didn't see their relationship lasting. I love stories about committed and LASTING taboo relationships. Because of those two points, I gave 4* and not 5.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wonderful story. I enjoyed it very much. One can only dream

Been_That_Done_ThereBeen_That_Done_Thereabout 1 year ago

This was so poorly written I couldn't even finish the first page. Spend time reading the work of good writers, then read your own work. Reading it out loud to yourself is often helpful in revealing faults.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

great story, I really liked it. Fucking my mom & my 3 sisters has always been a dream of mine.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I absolutely adore Cunt in every way possible and the more I get the more I want. I just love to fuck cunt while I eat another, then swap around and keep at it till we all pass out from the insane levels of pure sexual pleasure we generate. With four fed hot cunts to pleasure absolutely fabulous. Cunt crazed fucker Lancashire, UK.

ukrainianukrainian9 months ago

Always a pleasure to return to this story. It deserves a part two where mother looses her anal cherry and the orgy takes place. Many many thanks for writing. More please.....

HelgamiteHelgamite9 months ago

Shame this isn't gonna get finished. Has a good start and a lot of storyline to go yet!

rbloch66rbloch668 months ago

I enjoyed this story a lot!

22jackfranks22jackfranks8 months ago

A beautiful, horny, story that was agreat read, Another chapter as to what happened next, with them playing and fucking together would be a fascinating finish.

Mayan1Mayan17 months ago

3rd time I have read this story. Still love it. A family that has sex together, stays together. I wish I could do this with my aunt, sister, cousin all the time. All the best.

HotRodLincoln69HotRodLincoln695 months ago

Great story!!!!!!!

Please continue with more chapters

LechemanLecheman4 months ago

Hmm it would appear the author is no longer publishing his work as the last story was written in late 2013.

Shame, as I have been enjoying his submissions not excluding this story (which is now my second or third time I've read it).

xhristianjxhristianj2 months ago

I seriously can't think of any guy whose hot as fuck is about to fuck him would say I'm a VIRGIN 😂😂😍

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous