All Comments on 'My Three Sisters - and Mom'

by Many Feathers

Sort by:
  • 213 Comments
xhristianjxhristianj2 months ago

I seriously can't think of any guy whose hot as fuck is about to fuck him would say I'm a VIRGIN 😂😂😍

LechemanLecheman4 months ago

Hmm it would appear the author is no longer publishing his work as the last story was written in late 2013.

Shame, as I have been enjoying his submissions not excluding this story (which is now my second or third time I've read it).

HotRodLincoln69HotRodLincoln695 months ago

Great story!!!!!!!

Please continue with more chapters

Mayan1Mayan17 months ago

3rd time I have read this story. Still love it. A family that has sex together, stays together. I wish I could do this with my aunt, sister, cousin all the time. All the best.

22jackfranks22jackfranks8 months ago

A beautiful, horny, story that was agreat read, Another chapter as to what happened next, with them playing and fucking together would be a fascinating finish.

rbloch66rbloch668 months ago

I enjoyed this story a lot!

HelgamiteHelgamite9 months ago

Shame this isn't gonna get finished. Has a good start and a lot of storyline to go yet!

ukrainianukrainian9 months ago

Always a pleasure to return to this story. It deserves a part two where mother looses her anal cherry and the orgy takes place. Many many thanks for writing. More please.....

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I absolutely adore Cunt in every way possible and the more I get the more I want. I just love to fuck cunt while I eat another, then swap around and keep at it till we all pass out from the insane levels of pure sexual pleasure we generate. With four fed hot cunts to pleasure absolutely fabulous. Cunt crazed fucker Lancashire, UK.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

great story, I really liked it. Fucking my mom & my 3 sisters has always been a dream of mine.

Been_That_Done_ThereBeen_That_Done_Thereabout 1 year ago

This was so poorly written I couldn't even finish the first page. Spend time reading the work of good writers, then read your own work. Reading it out loud to yourself is often helpful in revealing faults.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wonderful story. I enjoyed it very much. One can only dream

MorbidromanticMorbidromanticabout 1 year ago

I could have loved the story and I would have given 5* but I ended up giving 4. Sorry, but I didn't like at all the episode of the vibrator and the MC'ass, not only because it was a huge turn-off for me but because it was unfair that the sister that penetrated him was the one that didn't want to be penetrated. I also didn't like that the mother didn't see their relationship lasting. I love stories about committed and LASTING taboo relationships. Because of those two points, I gave 4* and not 5.

ExHoustonRNExHoustonRNover 1 year ago

EXCELLENT! Nothing more is necessary.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I couldn’t finish your story, got to the jello anal scene and was done, I would’ve been fine with the anal if the MC ever once talked about it or had interest in it previously, the sisters used him as a sex toy in that scene and if I’m being honest all of them were treating him like that, there was no intimacy between him and the others while they showed each other intimacy and love at every turn they only teased and used him. Your writing is solid but the way the virgin MC was treated just rings of abuse and I hope you figure out other ways to treat your characters in the future. 3 stars for the writing and presentation.

Tawny TTawny Tover 1 year ago

Superbly done. Well written and good characterizations., Congratulations!

GoinfishinGoinfishinover 1 year ago

Good work. Pacing is good and I felt like I saw each of the women separately. Even though some schmuck said the Mom was stupid, I thought tenderness in the story was well done. It's clearly 5 stars.

nyteramblernyteramblerover 1 year ago

I enjoyed the story and how things happened and worked out would be interesting to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

fucking mom is stupid.......... no stars...........

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 1 year ago

OMG! That is so over the top that it gets all five stars and more if possible. Had me laughing when they were wrestling with the Jello shots. There's still some kid in all of us no mater how old we are. Would love to see how the rest of the holidays went for all of them. Glad there wasn't a lot of debating about the morality of them having sex with each other. I think there was just enough to let us know that it's frowned upon, but in this case, it brought the family closer together, no pun intended, lol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
Very nice story 5 stars

But I prefer a full bush, but trimmed is ok. Shaved is a big turn off for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Absolutely sucking fucking fabulous, four red hot cock crazy and cunt happy sexy women to sex it up with, the lucky fucker, incest is the best sex. Love the girl on girl sex too. I absolutely adore Cunt in every way, especially when fucking one while eating another and fingering a third. The more I get the more I want. I just have to have sex a minimum of three times a day, some times more, if I am only going solo with one woman. If I am with 2 or 3 then I may only have it twice a day. If I am with only one woman we may spend the whole day sucking and fucking.

I have six sisters and have had them all at one time or another, one on one and three together at times, 80 now and still cunt lapping the three youngest from time to time. Cunt crazed fucker UK.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Lots of good fucking and enjoyment by all

Whome1578Whome1578over 1 year ago

It's a good story well written. Nothing major noticed problems so very well done good story would like to read more of this group and maybe thru marriage and raising kids and holiday family meetings vacations etc.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Having a big cock compensates being stupid it seems.

One of the stupidest MCs I ever read in this category.

CcatoneCcatoneover 1 year ago

A fun and well written the characters have good personal identity, the pecking order is ideal, I enjoyed the story. I loved the one sentence ( so are you going to fuck me tee?).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good story. One thing I have noticed with American authors is”I shook my head, yes”. To poms, kiwis and Australians “ I nodded” simply indicates yes or agreement. “ I shook my head” means no or disagreement. Strange the differences.

Karl_HundassonKarl_Hundassonalmost 2 years ago

Shame it stopped at this point.

MfkndragonMfkndragonabout 2 years ago

Maddogintexas while I won't agree with you about the story being a 5 I will agree with you that it shouldn't be dropped in rating just cause he didn't like the anal sex part of it while I will admit that I didn't care too much for that either but that is not the reason why I didn't give it a 5 the way this site does its ratings 5 is the max rate so means it's a perfect story no mistakes at all however even you said with a few minor mistakes which the story had with that I give you a 4 star rating on this 1 many feathers

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASabout 2 years ago

First, about "LEGALLY SANE" and the comment about anal sex and men how it turned him/her off...YOU DID NOT HAVE TO SCORE THE STOEY DOWN TO 2 STARS BASED ON THAT! The story is a 5, it is a loss to the author that you drove his rating down like that!

So you do not want to be 'pillaged' that way...okay...keep it to yourself-most of us do not care about YOUR personal quirks in the bedroom!

I, personally, found the entire story to be well-written, with a few issues, but still SO EROTIC AND LOVING. Jake, mom, & sisters cared for each other BEFORE sex was involved, that eventuality just made it better.

Would like to see more added to the story, wonder why "ManyFeathers" stopped writing after being somewhat prolific**5**Stars from me!

discretefireguydiscretefireguyabout 2 years ago

Great story, but I hate to break every ones heart, it was written in 05. Read his Bio, nothing since 13, and some kind of medical event ????Stroke???? but still a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wonderful story. That being said MORE!!!!! pLEASE???

mrdata9770mrdata9770over 2 years ago

(1/9/2022) IMO, the beginning was both erotic and funny. The ending was perfect and the best scene in this story. I have one major critique though. I didn't like how Becky decided, on her own, to peg Jake. He was new to the game and basically an innocent. Both Becky and Dawn used him as a plaything, a toy, and not someone they cared about. It seemed to me like rape. What made it worse for me was how the character thought he was surprised but he liked it. Was that an attempt to justify that act of rape? Some may disagree with me, maybe justifying it because this was just a fantasy. But it's how I feel, It’s my opinion.

Gym52Gym52over 2 years ago

⭐⭐🌟⭐⭐ An EXCELLENT story, beautifully prepared and presented, one of the best that I have found on this site. The characterisation of each family member is immersive, you have introduced them beautifully I feel that I know each one personally, your erotic work is beautifully concise avoiding the usual flamboyant language.

The only problem I have with this story is that that you have brought this family through the more at the start of the relationship but have cut them off just as they were starting life together, further chapters are needed to complete this tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Legally sane, not everyone has sex when their young and first times happen in different ways. Enjoy the story or don't.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love it wish they made a movie about this..any women ever lived something like this ??

cursrahcursrahalmost 3 years ago

like a lot of other people have asked please continue this story

IncestLoversIncestLoversabout 3 years ago

We were hoping there would be one more sex scene with all of them together! That's okay, we still loved it.

Aussie1951Aussie1951about 3 years ago

There’s one thing wrong with this story, it’s not finished. Theres so much more to this amazing story. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

CheeachaserCheeachaserover 3 years ago

I am in general agreement. Additional chapters are needed, as the story ends with an obvious opening for continuation.

I enjy the fact that you are obviously at least at collegiate level in so far as your use of the language, your properly constructed single sentence paragraphs a rather strong tell in this regard, reminiscent of reading Tom Jones.

MartyMBMartyMBover 3 years ago

I have to agree. Your last paragraph opened up the possibilities for more of the story.

With only a couple problems, the story was well written. A few commas were missing, and if you use autocomplete, always make sure it gives you the correct word.

Thanks for the great job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
More Chapters

Good story but needs more chapters and to follow on from there.

Livinthelife77Livinthelife77almost 4 years ago
Hey now,

If the good lord didn’t intend for us to put stuff up our asses, he wouldn’t have given us a prostate or made them feel so good.

LegallySaneLegallySanealmost 4 years ago
Vibrator...

up his ass!!! YUK!! No chance... Almost quit reading.

Wish I did. Mom coming in at the end was even worse. A close second maybe.

From a 5 to a 2.

Jake is a simp.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Loved this story.

Been trying to find another story of where an adopted son has sex with his step mom and sisters gets them pregnant then his step gets into a relationship with his real mom gets here and his half sisters pregnant then a CPS worker. Read it before cant remember the fucking name of it. Could use some help

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Bare or a little hair?

Actually I prefer a lot of hair. I don't care for the little kid look, I want a real woman. Anal? not me I'm not gay. If there is a pussy in the room I'm all over that!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Please continue this story

No negative comments from me but I would seriously enjoy reading more to this story if you were to continue writing it. Very well done.

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearabout 5 years ago
Another Fantastic Tale

Your stories are always great. I just read this one again after I read it awhile ago. Not much I would change, other than the beginning was a little rough to start. Before the mom and son got together, it was needed but it just didn't flow the way the rest did for me. Maybe if it had some conversation or something instead of being a monologue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Excellent Story!!

This story was so much fun! I put aside some time so that I could read the whole story at one sitting. God, what an absolutely fun story, loved it all the way through. I was laughing most of the time. The author had a nice flow to the story with hilarity thrown in for a much enjoyable read. Thank you very much!!!

linnearlinnearover 5 years ago
So Good

I really was captivated by the whole plot and story, I couldn't put it down once I started reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Oh goodie

sissy shaved her cunt and now looks like a six yr old... men are such wimp pussys today. you know I prefer a WOMAN NOT a little kid. I laughed my ass off women ready to marry complaining there NO men around anymore, yep almost all men under 45 are wimps today...and want a little kid...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Beautiful story

No continuance needed. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

This person has not posted anything sense 2013. As much as this story begs for more not likely to happen. Great story

melbclaymanmelbclaymanabout 6 years ago
Almost midnight, totally worth it

Loved this story. I have work tomorrow and should have been in bed an hour ago. That's got to be a good sign, no?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
fantastic

I love this story great work if there's another part of it i would love to read it

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Phenomenal

First Tory I’ve read of yours. I absolutely loved it and it left me wanting more at the end. Which I truly hope you will write at some point. Great job

buddah222buddah222over 6 years ago
more please

as all ways Many Feathers you sure can write a fantastic story I really hope that there is going to be a second instalment at the very least maybe even a part 3 hope you keep bringing more of your wonderful writing out for all of us to enjoy

thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I love pussy

It was amazing

Johnny0432Johnny0432over 6 years ago
Oops I read it again and again and again

Hell yes five stars as I have always given your stories Many Feathers So thank you so much for the stories. I have loved them all.

Sam382Sam382over 6 years ago
Marvelous

This was truly a "Marvelous. Bloody marvelous" story. I do hope that you will be writing a sequel to this sometime soon now that you're wrist is feeling better; Carpal-tunnel I'm assuming, hopefully from typing and not from wanking it too much. It would be nice to see what the next day will bring for Jake and the lovely women of his family, because didn't the mother did say something to Jake and Jackie about having a "family meeting" in the morning before helping Jake break through Jackie's tough hymen?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Johnny0432

You know what else was meant to be, Wisdom Teeth, but we get rid of those. Acne, hairy backs, leg hair, mustaches, beards, crooked teeth, poor vision, and the list goes on. If you feel like a pedo, that's between you and Freud.

Johnny0432Johnny0432over 6 years ago
To answer sisters question

bare or just a little strip of hair...NEITHER. I want a woman NOT somebody who looks like a 9 year old. If I don't get a bit of hair in my mouth, I haven't ate real pussy. I want a hairy pussy as it was meant to be...BTW 5 stars

Aussie1951Aussie1951over 6 years ago
Amazing story but

It a shame you didn't follow this great story with a sequel and since its 12 years since you wrote it and your last post was 4 years ago I have a horrible feeling we won't hear from you again. Which would be a crying shame. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

RailroadTareRailroadTarealmost 7 years ago
Excellent Storyline

This story drew me in and kept me wanting to know what was next. Well done. There is another story on Literotica that involves a guy and four sisters, "Just the Six of Us." That story had a much more conflict and had, especially at the end, a wonderful, well developed love story. The love of the twins in this story could be better developed, but this is still one of the best.

Tedybare2007Tedybare2007almost 7 years ago
ÀWESOME

Keep going, yoj got alot of story lines there.

GOOD JOB

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Real thing

I love the whole story, but please do go on, seems all three sisters and mother and up fucking with him openly! There will be no marriage in this open erotically motivated family! NICE LOVELY STORY, go on or add up the chapters!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Awesome

I loved the story except for the part about the sisters controlling him and then shoving a dildo up his ass. I skipped through all of that because it started to piss me off.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
will this story continue

please i want to more of this story will mom still have her baby boy again

bobseebobseeabout 7 years ago
Simply Beautiful

i love this family. i am so happy to have read this and i wish ..............

mom, you rock.

Turtle1952Turtle1952about 7 years ago
Wow

fantastic story, I hope you can write some more. It seems this bit of erotica has only just begun.

prop69prop69about 7 years ago
No wonder many Feather is one of the best authors

What a fantastic story filled with humor, love, and tenderness. I would love to see another chapter talking about the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
shit

this whole story took me 3 days to finished

OpthimusOpthimusover 7 years ago
I need more!

Please continue this story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
lucky guy

there are not that many family's like that around, I sure wish I was part of one. A well written story, gripping all the way through, are there any more to follow???

meerkat les

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
You left out a chapter

Would have been nice if Jackie got pregnant , A perfect ending to a perfect story .

plsirronplsirronover 7 years ago

Great story!

I usually scan through long stories but this one was well written and erotic. Very erotic. Hope there are more stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
right at "hear ye"

Your an idiot plain and simple. Keep your "stars" this author does not need them.

Suggest you find places elsewhere to make criticisms that no one cares to hear or believe.

The story was simply excellent.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
AMAZING

It had so many good accurate details, it was a really good length, and it had me wanting more!

golfgator1golfgator1about 8 years ago
Author vs writer vs Lit Teacher vs computer!

Some of you folks can not even enjoy the beauty of God's creation in a Rose due the natural flaws. Creativity shown by an author should be enjoyed vs a writer using violence, degradation and snuff to fill the pages with tripe. This person is an author who has created a great story that should be enjoyed as a human contribution vs a dry computer generation or the flawless effort of the Lit Teacher that tends to be boring. It is what it is and I enjoyed the creativity shown by this author.

thebug37thebug37about 8 years ago
Different

Truly one of a kind ending - uncertain if I agree that busing a virgin should be done via doggy style. Still, I give you credit for your change of pace in how mom assisted her son, who she had taken his virgin dick. Closing out the chapter by helping the young sibling of his twin give up her cherry, likewise her first time with mother's guidance took the large family dong that all the women in the household sampled. One hell of a lucky fellow, was he; earning you five stars. Let's hope that others don't find some reason to be critical - damn, does anonymous ever write stores so we can rate them poorly?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
hear ye

this story, and manyfeathers' other stories (but not all) have this weird thing going on where the prose is flowery (purple?) and the dialogue tends to follow the style. it is awkward reading the conversations between characters like they live in the victorian era. awkward, jarring, and just plainly weird. who the hell says, "mother, it's coming, it's coming!" during orgasm?

whatever, i knocked two or three off from this story. maybe i'll read it again just for the hell of it. take my 3 stars.

Kookaburra8Kookaburra8about 8 years ago
Bloody brilliant

This story is far from finished . You've left the ending wide open for Chapter 2 . Please don't disappoint us

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
OK there were errors we get that dear annony

But get a fucking life!!! Just read the story and enjoy your cock. Give the rest of us a break who don't give a fuck about spelling or grammar. We like the story and we love to masturbate!! Gave it a 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
TOO MANY FEATHERS - TOO MANY MISTAKES

You obviously know how to craft an interesting storyline. Equally obviously you need the services of a competent editor/[proofreader. Your work will only benefit from an upgrade in your mechanical and grammatical efforts. You have great potential, currently unrealized. Only by acknowledging your limitations and effectively f\dealing with them will your work improve,

birds and bee's (bees)

College (college)

State (state)

past time (pastime)

Dawn Married (married)

up state (upstate)

Déjà vu ( déjà)

tid-bit (tidbit)

pre-mature (premature)

hundred's (hundreds)

I could have cared less (couldn’t)

lip-lock (lip lock)

ball-batter (ball batter)

edge-wise (edgewise)

sisters things (sister’s)

brothers cock (brother’s)

them selves ( themselves)

new found (newfound)

stone faced (stone-faced)

little difficult not too (to)

out do (outdo)

mind numbing (mind-numbing)

over come (overcome)

titty's (titties)

already electrocuted prick (STRANGE DESCRIPTION. NOT PARTICULARLY COMMUNICATIVE)

(SHE USED HIS COCK) to pull herself up with into a sitting position (????)

knee's (knees)

talk privately to her sister (our)

WHATEVER IT WAS, Becky would find a way to comfort her or help her through WHATEVER IT WAS (REPETITIVE)

open minded (open-minded)

hang over (hangover)

little girls voice (girl’s)

small little orgasm (REPETITIVE)

Dawn was more than happy to want to do (CLUMSILY WORDED)

my sister's cunts (sisters’s)

here the rest of the story (hear)

Nothings worth hurting (Nothing’s)

spoon-full (spoonful)

her self (herself)

buck-naked (buck naked)

anyway shape or form (any way)

nipple's (nipples)

didn't care any more (anymore)

was still cognoscente (cognizant)

anyone had in deed poked their head (indeed) (her)

toilet-seat drying her self (toilet seat) (herself)

I new that everyone else (knew)

innuendo's (innuendos)

strip-poker (strip poker)

sat the sack (set)

break a part (apart)

never the less (nevertheless)

virgin's (virgins)

sooth (soothe)

way-laying (allaying)

alighting (lighting)

pleasuring the glands (glans)

slowness bordering on lunacy (STRANGE DESCRIPTION. NOT PARTICULARLY COMMUNICATIVE)

maddening decent back (descent) (CLUMSILY WORDED)

cunt-lips (cunt lips)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good

Really liked it you should consider writing a follow up....

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Thrilling

Amazing

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I really enjoyed the story.

hearthammerhearthammerover 8 years ago
It has been a decade people

Loved the story, just as everyone, but all the people still asking for more; it has been a decade.

The author has not been active for several years. Time to let it go and just have it be a good story you liked.

Theniceguy_1Theniceguy_1over 8 years ago

Greatest story ever, so much respect for the author thinking up something this amazing. Jackie was my personal favorite I live the way she was so cute and inocent, just adorable. I would definetly love to read more of this story it should definetly be continued!!

XanalinguistXXanalinguistXover 8 years ago
Great story!

However, I hated the guy. He the pussiest, most mealy-mouthed little faggot ever. He must have run out of testosterone growing a 10 inch dick, because all that's left is pure pussy. What a tool.

The storyline and porn were otherwise fantastic!

jawolfe91051jawolfe91051over 8 years ago
Continue

Would seriously enjoy seeing more of this story. Especially at least to a Christmas get together. Might be a lot of fun. Maybe Jake and Jackie living and loving with each other and getting pregnant. Or all of the sisters and Mom getting pregnant.

InfiniteFoldingSpaceInfiniteFoldingSpacealmost 9 years ago
Page 2 "Oh Becky. I don't even know how to ..."

Are we sure that he's not actually a girl?

CEB19CEB19almost 9 years ago
Is there going to be more?

Is there going to be more to this story or is it done?

I'd like to see what will become of them, if they continue what there doing or go there separate ways?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Perfection

Wish I had sisters and a mother to fuck everyday

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
fantastic

must make a video or movie on this..loved it!!!! awesome work

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Terrific and great!

Great story. Worthy of several readings. If ever to be turn into a video/movie, opinion of mine is brandi love plays the role OF the mother! Amanda bryant as the twin sister??? Lol.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
struck me funny

These sick perverts caring about the sensibilities of each other like normal people is a laugh. Pretend all you want but they are just like ALL of us sick perverts reading this shit. Just try readers to stand on your high horse, but we are perverts all!

Rapier875Rapier875about 9 years ago
Wow, that was good !

Wonderfully written story. I don't usually like Mother/Son tales, but this was good enough for it to be part of it, but those sisters are something else !

The worse part about good stories is finishing them, so as much as I liked it, I'm now disappointed I've finished it.

That was 8 pages of sheer joy, I've got 3 sisters, but they're nothing like these 3 , sadly !

Anyhow, thanks for a really hot story !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Damon it I got pre cum

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
A Completed Story!!!

Your writing is nothing short of VOLCANIC!! But I agree with other comments about finishing a story, & I am grateful you finished this one! Please keep up the excellent writing. A person who can tell a good story has a treasure to share & your treasure is in great shape!!! THANKS AGAIN!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous