My Two Girls

Story Info
A menage a trois.
2.3k words
3.76
49.8k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

None of it was planned. I submitted a story to my Creative Writing instructor about a young girl who had been abducted for two hours when she was seven. In the story I referred to a teddy bear that had been wrapped in a baby blanket. I hit two home runs.

The next thing I knew I was called into her office only to find a coed sniffling.

"Where did you get the idea for this story Mr Webb?" The instructor asked.

"I got it out of thin air." I said. "It's pure fiction." The coed sobbed.

"It all happened just like he said." she said as she cried some more.

"Tracie, he was also seven when this happened and he lived in Maine while you lived in Arizona. There is no way he could be responsible for what happened to you." she said.

We went back and forth until the instructer called an end to it. I walked out with the girl and talked to her. I found out her name was Tracie and asked her to come to my room to talk. She was quite a nice looking girl, nineteen, slim, with small breasts and quite tall with her long feet in penny loafers with no socks. Her hair was a light brown, hanging straight to her shoulders. She had brown eyes and a really cute face. No, it wasn't cute, she was sort of regal. Nothing silly or juvenile about it but she looked very kissable.

Once we were alone she told me what had happened to her. A man had dragged her into the woods near her home and had ripped most of her clothes off as he fingered her sex and anus all the while masturbating. As soon as he ejaculated he ran off.

"Tracie, you have to let go of this. It happened. Let it go." I said. I got very close to her and hugged her. "You're a lovely girl. Men will want to be intimate with you. It's what nature intended. You have to open yourself to this if you want a normal life." For a moment we were breathing the same air. I could feel the warmth of her mouth. I was very aggressive when it came to girls so I kissed her and then I kissed her again. Sometimes it's better not to talk.

She melted, falling onto my bed. There was something going on here but I didn't care. I took her clothes off and began to explore her naked body with my tongue and nose, licking her from her anus to her clitoris. Her ass was small and tight as I licked her rosy anus. I explored all of her, kissing her lovely toes which were super clean. Her tits were barely there but she had aggressive nipples. I was getting excited so I went to work on her clit, worrying it with my tongue until she became restive and opened her legs wide as I probed into her vagina with my tongue. I focused on her clit at the end until she came like a thunderbolt. Her spasms had pushed vaginal debris out in a corona of gray sludge framing her vaginal opening that I licked away. Once she calmed down I figured it was my turn but no such thing happened.

She refused to take my cock into her mouth and turned inward, not wanting to talk about it. This was one screwed up lady. I took her hand and placed her fingers around my shaft in an invitation to masturbate me but she just pulled away.

"Tracie, what's the problem?" I said. "You just enjoyed an orgasm. There's nothing wrong with you. Why do you turn away from me?"

"I don't know." she said. "It makes me afraid thinking of that man."

"Why don't we take it one step at a time.?" I said. "Just put your hand on my sex and feel it. I am not that man." I said. She began hesitantly but in a couple of minutes she was learning how to stroke me, pulling my foreskin over my glans before pulling it down to expose it. She smelled the crest of my glans and touched it with her tongue. The next thing I knew she was holding it in her mouth caressing it with her tongue as she slowly jerked me.

As I was about to cum I warned her. She pulled away and allowed the cum to foul the bedding. Although physically satisfied I was disappointed. It was a mess. Tracie knew it too. She tried to make up for it, licking the semen coating the end of my penis.

"What do you think?" I asked. "Does it taste bad?"

"No." she said. "I'm sorry, I should have kept it in my mouth. I could have spit in the sink."

"It's OK Tracie." She lay with me as we made out for a few minutes. She was a good kisser and her sex smelled like heaven. Actually she was perfect for me. If I had been able to order a girl from a catalogue I would have picked her. I have always been attracted to tall, thin, small breasted girls and now that Tracie wasn't crying she looked beautiful. We got together the next day and repeated the process. This time she let me cum in her mouth before running to the sink to spit and gag. By the fourth time she swallowed then threw up. Ten days later she was a happy cocksucker. Psychiatrists have their place but satisfying sex can do wonders.

There was a school football game that she wanted to go to and she asked if her close friend, Monica, could come with us? I had my suspicions about this close friend. All of this sexual disfunction might be complicated by her attraction to this girl. Monica was a doll with blond hair and blue eyes and normal sized tits, the kind of girl men wanted, not a thin, small breasted girl in penny loafers. As far as Tracie indulging in lesbian sex, if she did, I had no problem with it. So far she was a great piece of ass and kept me satisfied. I did not expect our relationship to last into our old age.

After the game, which was more than 150 miles from the school, we stopped and got a motel room with twin beds, sent out for pizza and bought some beer and the fixings for Sex on the Beach.

It didn't take the girls long to get drunk. By 2100 they both threw up. As they slept on one of the beds I watched a ball game, drinking beer and finishing off the pizza. I couldn't help but look at Monica whose muscular legs and pretty bare feet were on display. Taking her clothes off did not seem like a reasonable option so I let her sleep. At 0400 Monica went into the bathroom where I her her farts and urine stream. She came back to bed and nothing at all happened. We went home at 1000. I left them off at the same place since they lived together and heard nothing from them for two days.

Tracie came to see me as we made out for a few minutes. "Monica really likes you." she said. "She wants to join us, like have a party together. You know, she wants to have sex with you." Now it was all out in the open.

"Sounds good." I said. "You're ok with that?"

"Yes." she said. "I really like girls and I love Monica. Don't get me wrong, I love what we do but,... well, you know.

"I do now." I said. "By all means let's have a party."

So that night both girls got naked as we explored our naked bodies. Monica felt my sex in a way that told me she had never done it before. It doesn't take very long for a girl to get comfortable handling a cock and balls. It's not rocket science. Tracie coached her, showing her how to manipulate my foreskin and how to cup my ball sack. She showed her how to take my glans into her mouth and watched Monica try it for herself. But Monica kept coming back to Tracie, kissing her and telling her she loved her.

Finally Tracie let her do what she wanted. Monica dived into her sex, licking and kissing it until Tracie turned around to eat her as well in the classic 69 position. Both of them used their tongues making themselves cum twice as I watched. When they were done they lay side by side making out. I had never actually seen lesbian sex before although I knew about it. It seemed like a reasonable thing for two people to do if that's what they wanted.

Tracie turned to me, kissing me as I smelled Monica's sex on her mouth. She went down on me as Monica watched, quickly making me cum in her mouth as she swallowed. It was obvious that Tracie was bisexual and willing to experiment. Not being shy I spread Monica's legs and went down on her, smelling her well-licked cunt and asshole, probing into her vagina with my tongue. She was a beautiful girl. I kissed her legs and feet, sucking her toes coming back up to kiss her on the mouth before sucking her nipples, feeling her breasts. I was hard again and wanted to fuck her.

"She's never done it before." Tracie said.

I put lube on my cock and with Monica's legs on my shoulders I slowly slipped my cock into her ass as she exhaled loudly. Once I was in and began to fuck her she liked it. When I was close to cumming she began to furiously masturbate until we both came. When I pulled out my cock was stained with her shit. It was satisfactory sex anyway you look at it. I washed in the tiny shower, Monica waiting to do the same and then Tracie. All in all a good first time together. We lay on the bed touching each other. I kissed Monica's tits, feeling their fullness.

There would be no more sex on this night but I continued to explore every inch of her before turning to Tracie to do the same. This smelling and kissing and feeling of a young woman was my favorite thing in the whole world. I loved the feel of pussy on my lips and the special treat during their monthlies. It was all good. Finally we called a halt to it since the girls wanted to sleep. I went outside with the last bottle of beer to have a smoke. I had no complaints, it was great sex.

The next day we drove home and I heard nothing from them for two days. Then I got a call from Monica. "Can I come see you?" she asked.

"Of course." I said. "Anytime. Come now."

When she showed up at my door she looked scared. She walked into me and held me tight, her face in my chest. I let her remain silent for a few seconds. She looked up at me and let me kiss her.

"I never did it before." she said.

"That's what you want?" I asked. She nodded. I brought her to it slowly, both of us naked and both exploring our bodies. I smelled her sex which was much riper than it had been two days before. It smelled wonderful. When she was ready I put lube on my cock and slipped it in until she winced.

"It's ok. I want to do it." she said. Before she could quite finish I drove deep into her, destroying her hymen as she cried out. I gave her a minute to recover before beginning to fuck her. She was quick to respond. In no time at all she was meeting my thrusts as her vagina stretched, pushing into me as I pushed into her until she had an orgasm feeling me flooding her sex with semen. We lay still in the aftermath.

I slowly pulled out of her and went down to lick her clean of the blood and semen. She pushed out the semen pooled in her cunt as I licked it all up. I was a bit confused as to what was happening. Monica did not seem like a lesbian anymore as she sucked my cock and licked my ballsack. She stayed with me three days. We had sex several times and heard nothing from Tracie. By this time I figured I had knocked her up. The girl was insatiable wanting more and more making up for lost time.

Then Tracie showed up at the door. The two girls kissed, passionately.

"How did it go?" Tracie asked.

"Good." Monica said. "I'm not a virgin anymore and I had orgasms when he did it.."

So it was always a set up. It took several days for it to all come out and a lot of sex during that time. They both wanted me. They needed a man and a father for the children they wanted, and I had been elected. It's hard to feel resentful when your cock is being sucked, once, twice, three times a day. with two beautiful girls always there to service you, always there to let you smell them. I became a willing victim.

Five years later we had three girls, one by Tracie and two by Monica. By this time the crazy sex part had abated and we lived quietly, the girls gardening during the summer months and the little girls turning me into mush as little girls will. Mostly I had sex with Tracie but often Monica came to me for oral stimulation. They both were dedicated cock suckers and I was a willing victim.