All Comments on 'My Used-To-Be-Tomboy Sister, Tommi'

by FitNerd

Sort by:
  • 63 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
SO FUCKING HOT

One of the best I've read, keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
keep fucking her this is HOT!

can't wait for more This not my bag but the incest is just burning everything up out fucking standing I hope she and her bro make a million FEEP ON TRUCKING waiting for more tenbears 43

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Keep going!!!

I read the entire 3 pages waiting for the cam show to be over and for the brother to take control and dominate his sister like the fucking slut she is and you left it as a cliffhanger right at that exact moment!! Please write chapter 2!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Great story, please continue it

RaySunRaySunover 9 years ago
Fucking Amazing!

Bravo! That was fucking amazing!

You threw a TOUCHDOWN with this one! It had been a while since I had read an outright in my face 100% Redliner on the Scorch-O-Meter story here on Literotica. I had read several good ones lately, but they just kept failing to cross the threshold into that difficult to achieve --- Dirrty Debauchery and Positively HOT Perversion ELITE status. You certainly crossed that threshold with this story.

Very well-written. Great job. You nailed this one, FitNerd.

Looking forward to more chapters and more stories from you.

prop69prop69over 9 years ago
One of the best stories

I started and could not stop. Great story. I do not know how you could top this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
That would be counter-productive.

"my friends would chop of their own dick if it meant they could have sex with her"

(Hot story).

rickster1704rickster1704over 9 years ago

Amazing I came so hard

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Holy Shit!

This was some of the best writing ever on this site! Sexy as hell story! Fucking amazing! I have tingles from this!

FitNerdFitNerdover 9 years agoAuthor
RE:

I'm really glad you guys enjoyed it. Stories with themes similar to this are what really get me going personally and this story has been molding itself in my mind for about a year now. I finally decided to just write it the other night and I'm really stoked for the feedback so far.

RE: Anonymous: "That would be counter productive." - Thanks for noticing my little joke there. I kinda lol'd myself when it came to me. I almost took it out but then left it because it made me laugh.

Can someone explain this Tenbears 43 thing to me? Tenbears, you're hard as ten bears (not ten men) right? So, what's the 43 for?

RE: RaySun: "Scorch-O-Meter (lol)" - Those are my favorite kind and boy are they hard to find. If you have a list somewhere of your favorites or know of a good forum post I need to check out, let me know!

nikkolausnikkolausover 9 years ago
Pure Awesome

this was the best story I have read in quite a while!

Keep up the great job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Amazing

Amazing story please write more chapter in this story line. Would love to see what happens after.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
SO. GOOD.

Would love for you to follow up with what happens when he is in control. Please...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Very well written

I was interested (and hard) from beginning till end. Two or three additional chapters would be good. Outstanding

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
excellent

Tastefully written and excellent. I'm not into bondage but that made me wish I was the brother

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More...

Yes please follow up with the Big Brother in control! And all of their escapades!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Amazing

Keep writing more stories! We need more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
holy shit !

Finally a story that got to me in many weeks....

keep writing, i need more of this story ! Thanks Again.....c781

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
well done!!

More chapters are needed!!!

I'd say this could go to ten chapters with each chapter being multiple pages. That's just my two cents worth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Amazing

good thing the word was developed.DAA4

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

More chapters please.

bigmikey357bigmikey357over 9 years ago
I agree

We need more of this one.

ChasBChasBover 9 years ago
Dominated Indeed

Loved the ending! Every dominatrix deserves to be dominated herself, in the end. Fill her lovely pussy with fertile seed and damn the consequences.!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Nice story!

Like others have said... More chapters are definitely needed!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
wtf

What the fuck was that don't ever write anything else you sick punk

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Oh my fucking god more

This is my favorite story on here we need more chapters is is amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Bravo

Seriously awesome. Went wild fast. But it was a fun trip.

FitNerdFitNerdover 9 years agoAuthor
Overwhelming Responses

I was not expecting this many responses. Thank you, Thank you for all the positive (and negative) feedback. I honestly am not sure where I would take this story if I continue it. I wasn't planning to. I feel like I have to at this point, though :)

bittu4bittu4over 9 years ago
Plz Continue

Waiting for you next chapter!

With Tom's new realisation about her bro, that actually he loves her and no more a teaser he was on her. She can be his and only his submissive but a Dom to all others.

Oh! and no more cam sites (I guess it was a time affair as you said in the story).

On the other hand her bro is a shy nerd to the outside world. Hence they pair up perfectly.

Hey! You can also make them a couple, but that's for the later chapters.

Excellent! Again please continue.

theoncomingstormtheoncomingstormover 9 years ago

Incredible story! I hope you'll write more along these lines.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
So hot!

That was such a hot story! Personally I believe that women should always have a master, they can have thier own slaves but women belong tied to the bed begging thier master's to let them cum, but I came so hard while she dominated him. 5 *

brosismombrosismomover 9 years ago
great start

only thing a bit/alot unbelievable is that he didn't cum sooner

can't wait for next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Gave it a four.

Why? It felt like you left it unfinished. It feels like you need to resolve the new (or suddenly developing) relationship between these two. You only have him wondering, at the beginning of this, where or how things will be between him and his sister. Take a little time to think out how this story should, and can, play out (and remember, forcing pregnancy into the story does not necessarily make for a good story). Readers may also want to know how much Tommi raked in for this cam show, and may want to know if they decide to do one or more such shows (so he could earn a nice percentage, since he seems to be having trouble finding a job himself), while enjoying their new relationship. Just something to think about.

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
interesting but deceptive

the first part does not match the second. the personalities shown at the start are not what they become. the tags do not reflect the content. and, not all readers who visit the incest category will appreciate BDSM.

PolyLvrPolyLvrover 9 years ago
The premise was stupid

The rest of it was unbelievably hot.

More please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Totally lost me at "i sorta told them I have a slave". ....sigh blech story line twist:/. No grade since I couldnt finish it :(

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
brilliant

Keep up the good work great build up. Amazing storyline, nice flip at the end with the laptop. I want more of these two.

(My first comment of 200 or more stories)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hot, Hot, Hot!

Wow! Really like this story! Looking forward to some resolution or continuation or just more of these two siblings adventures!

Really great job!

Please give us more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
incredible

Buildup, peak, buildup then peak again.

Excellent job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
more

Please make this into a multi chapter story you left us with so many possibilities, the conclusion is an illusion there is so much more that can happen. Did he get her pregnant, do they continue that career, how do they deal with the pregnancy if she is, do they incorporate that into the kink show? Come on man give us more.

rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
best "DUH" moment?

As he is laying there completely trussed and tied to a wooden beam she says

" . . So, slave. Do you think you deserve my mouth?" I was speechless. . . "

Well of course he was speechless, he had a ball gag in his mouth, and if he even tried to mumble something he knew she would slap him across the face, again.

lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
FINISH IT!!!!

Dude this was awesome it was amazing it was incredible it was...wow but you left us hanging you have to finish the story atleast one more part that continues on and explains everything I mean the way things were foreshadowed to be after this at the beginning and that ending it needs a TRUE ending where everything is explained we need it, we want it, and you must comply

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great story.

Please do a sequel!

nativensdnativensdabout 9 years ago
More please!

Please continue this story, it's awesome and we want lots and lots more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Well THATS a shitty place to stop the story! I think the author needs his Mistress to take a paddle to his ass to remind him not to leave US hanging! Lol. I think brother needs to pound his hottie redhead sister till her body leaves a crushed outline in the carpet with a huge wet spot in the middle, then strap her to the table, spin it upside down and get warmed up in her mouth, then spin it back over, put that ball gag to use and then get out the coconut oil, start with a bit of oiled-up finger stretching of her nether region and see about a little punishment while he takes her other virginity ;).

(I think she might have to move in with me too, just so I can keep her out of trouble while shes in college, ahem;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

ready for the next part of this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
We must have more!

I keep cuming back to this story, and it never ceases to amaze me how much it turns me on. This story (and it's score/rating) cry out for a second part, sequel or something.

FitNerdFitNerdabout 8 years agoAuthor
You degenerates... ;)

I occasionally come back and see new comments and it really motivates me. Work is hell but I promise, there will be more to come with this story at some point. I really appreciate all of the feedback. At the least, when I write another one, I will try my best to make it chapter 2 instead of something new.

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceabout 8 years ago
Hmmmm... I'm conflicted about this one...

While the writing and premise were incredible... I can't help but feel that she basically just pimped him out...

I mean, it's like she was more worried about her audience than about HIM... What WOULDN'T she have done to protect her fan-base...?

OK, ultimately be liked the results... But I'd like him to consider the path taken and find how he felt about that... realizing how HE rated compared to THEM, I mean...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I really liked it

I just want to know what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great story

Femdom in the incest/taboo realm is not nearly as accessible in stories as it should be in my opinion. This story is like a rare diamond in that it is well written and it shows how the sister uses her brother's trust to get what she needs thru sexuality and manipulation. Plus bondage!! OMG! My new favorite incest/Femdom story. More please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great story

Please don't stop there. Sounds like there's much more still in it

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
No more?

I can only give this a 3. The amazing build up and interaction between these two was one of the best I've read on this site, but not finishing the confrontation and realization of their actions is beyond frustrating. Very disappointing to leave it there, I really hope you can finish a second chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A fine story

that could not be improved by extension.

cybojicybojiabout 7 years ago

BEST STORY---EVER!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Awesome

I can't believe how good was that. I loved it. He nailed his sister.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
more

id love to see how this goes we need a chapter 2

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearover 4 years ago
Hate the slaps loved everything else

Wish it was better thought out. He should have asked more questions or she should have told him more of what to expect. BDSM is a special lifestyle when done properly the sub in more control then was told here. Lack of knowledge and preparation was a loss to the story. Be it the author's or the Mistress'.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Wish it hadn't ended with a cliffhanger. Was that a one time thing or did they continue and if so what shape was their relationship?

bshell47bshell47over 2 years ago
AWESOME

Best Bondage story.

Had me panting.

Can’t wait for the next chapter.

We need more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
I hate bondage!!! 1 star

YUK

rbloch66rbloch66about 1 year ago

The full stop ending sucked.

Bry1977Bry1977about 1 year ago

that was one of the hottest stories i have read yet!!!! I really wish there was more to it!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous