All Comments on 'My Way Ch. 05'

by DG Hear

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Excellent

I always like your stories but this one was truly outstanding.

blue5766blue5766almost 14 years ago
I Agree

must agree with other comment

DG HearDG Hearalmost 14 years agoAuthor
DG Hear

I want to thank the readers for staying with me on this story. Also for the nice comments and feedback. It really is appreciated.

With respect

DG

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
One of the Best

I enjoy reading your stories, and truly enjoyed reading this one. I gave it 5 stars, the first time I have ever done so.

DeckviewDeckviewalmost 14 years ago
A very good read...

I really appreciated the way you made a serial killer sympathetic.

bruce22bruce22almost 14 years ago
Fine story!

I expected more about the actual killing and less about Moose`s sex life!

But it call came out well in the end.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
awesome

Thanks for writing a wonderful story. Appreciate you sharing it with us.

WILLACWILLACalmost 14 years ago
A well conceived and written story.

War has made many good men into haunted souls. The story was well told and the song is one of my all time favorites. Frankie baby did it his way too.

victoriangentvictoriangentalmost 14 years ago
WOW

He did it his way and you did the story the right way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Wow! is right.

DGH, I have always liked your stories but this one was not only different it was really something special. You not only chose one of my favorite songs, but you gave it a whole new life. I don't know about those under 60 but those of us that spent more than a little time in the military and in life, this story struck some deep chords. Especially for a story about a killer.

xtremeddxtremeddalmost 14 years ago
Bravo! That, is Great writing.

DG,

I wonder how long that story has been bouncing around in your thoughts and, who/what inspired you.... Certainly glad you shared it with Lit.

.....you just get gooder an gooder.

best wishes

x

PaulHayabusaPaulHayabusaalmost 14 years ago
Outstanding tale

Like a good movie thriller, very, very good.

zed0zed0almost 14 years ago
What Can I Say?

Wonderful? Great? Suspenseful? Provocative, Mystery? Enjoyable? All these adulation's fit but hardly seem adequate.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Anticipation

I've always liked your work, DGH, but this story shows even more development as a writer of stories. Bravo.

gunnycdcgunnycdcalmost 14 years ago
outstanding

DG, one again you have come thru with a wonderful story with the right ending. Being in the military myself, i agree on the ending you chose. Great story and please keep up the good work.

john1946john1946almost 14 years ago
Love the song

And this is certainly a man that did live "his" way

shortydeeshortydeealmost 14 years ago
Once Read

Once i read the whole story it became clear. I do like the whole thing. Thanxs for a great read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
So...

when do we get to see the movie? :)

Great stuff

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Hell yes !

Yes yes yes make a movie with this story ,i for 1 would want to see it on the big screen.

bigchefwaynebigchefwaynealmost 14 years ago
I am Dumbstruck by Your Talent!

This story is easily the best you have written, (and that is saying a lot) but is also one of the best stories I have read on this site. Thank you for sharing your work with us.

hangmansnoose1953hangmansnoose1953over 12 years ago
I enjoyed your tale. Thank you.

I enjoyed your tale. Thank you.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
ANY ONE FROM A WAR KNOWS

YOU DONT HAVE A CHOICE IF ITS YOUR TURN,,,MOOSE HAD A CHOICE. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Fantastic Story.... as always

This is one of your better stories DGH. Even though it may not add to the story at all, I do wonder what happened with Marcia, why she divorced him, what she told their daughters to make them believe Moose hated them. You could treat this like your story, "A New Beginning" where you told the story and then came back awhile later and wrote Bree's story. As a Veteran, I always appreciate the way you look out for the vets in your stories. Thanks again for a wonderful read.

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 10 years ago
Exceptional - to the end -

You did great and so did he lol

The phone call remains a bit of a mystery - maybe to throw people off the scent - maybe just and weird artifact pf the story what ever -

Thank you -

EMiamiRiverRatEMiamiRiverRatalmost 10 years ago
A wonderful story

Some old 'Nam vet's have a saying, "DILLIGAF". Your character, Moose, clearly had a different point of view.

This tale rates a '5' in my opinion. It is one of your best and I hope you continue long beyond your 10th invitational. The good lord willing, I'll still be reading your stories. This from another ol' Ohioan.

damon67damon67almost 7 years ago

Amazing, its just gone 00:00hrs and I started way back chapter 1, couldn't put it down, well done enjoyed every page

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
YES

YES I SAW IT COMING....

rhodekillrhodekillover 5 years ago
Well Done!

Really and truly enjoyed this one. I even told my wife I couldn't stop reading this one and I would make up for ignoring her later. She started reading it and forgave me instantly. We both really enjoyed it and we thank you for sharing it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Why

Why did Moose get some sort of revenge on Marsha and did she ever get married again,there is no mention that she did.?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
All Chapters Are Great

Prior comment asked what Marsha did? In chapter 1, Moose was in Vietnam Marsha sent him a Dear John letter and divorce papers. Excellent Story, I started with Chapter 1 and couldn't stop reading. Great Job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Another superb offering D G Best wishes (jaybee186)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A masterpiece, collectively and especially the last chapter. I would have liked to know what the (555...) phone number would lead to.

5*++++

BJ

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fantastic, one of your best. I wish that I could write as well as you do.

DG HearDG Hearover 1 year agoAuthor

I read this story again. I can't believe I wrote it. I've always loved the song and the story got to me. Thanks to everyone who has read and commented on this story. It's much appreciated.

With respect

DG Hear

gorillaTgorillaTabout 1 year ago

You did a fine Job telling this story. When men or women go off to war, they can never be the same. No matter how hard you try not to let it, battle changes you. If it doesn't then you are one of the ones who doesn't make it.

tinfoilhattinfoilhat8 months ago

I'm thinking we need some Mike's around. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Thank you. Tremendous.

gorillaTgorillaT7 months ago

Thank you for writing this . Great job.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDG Hear@DG Hear
5709 Followers
I want to thank all the readers who read and comment on my stories. If anyone would have told me 8 yrs ago (now it's 16 yrs ago) I would be writing stories (on an adult web site) I would have laughed at them. Thank you so much for the feedback and comments. It's what keep m...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

My Way Ch. 04 Previous Part
My Way Series Info