All Comments on 'My Wife and a Young Dominant Male'

by milfwife

Sort by:
  • 60 Comments
threeinchthreeinchover 9 years ago
Great story, please give us another chapter.

It's great that Jen finally got the fucking she always deserved. Her husband is finally understanding what a real man can do for a woman. And now Jen understands too and will never be the same.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Invite Matt back

goamz86goamz86over 9 years ago
invite him again

Definitely invite him over again!!

hudsonguyhudsonguyover 9 years ago
Great Story

Can't wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Why not?

You both seem to want it. You have some level of trust with Matt. Why not have him back and see where it all leads...

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 9 years ago
What would I do?

Probably not read chapter two.

loboss2loboss2over 9 years ago
Liked It!

love the older woman/younger man theme, hope you write more! Thanks

n

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 9 years ago
Not your best work

I've enjoyed many of your other stories, but you lost me with this one. Those other stories seemed more realistic, while this one just seemed implausible. Jen hadn't been with another man in 25 years, but she barely hesitates to have sex with a stranger she just met?

The narrator agrees to the outrageous conditions of this complete stranger without ever meeting him in person? Hubby agrees to withhold sex for MONTH, and wifey doesn't notice? Jen and "the bull" (who we're told nothing about, except his dick size) have unprotected sex? And, although she should be really nervous, she is relaxed enough to cum several times?

I don't know about this one. Not only was it too far-fetched, but I'm not a fan of humiliation stories. I know there are many who enjoy them, though.

Masterk814Masterk814over 9 years ago
I have been matt

i have been matt, in a relationship before. I am a black man, i met with a white couple they have never been with a blacks before, he wanted a black woman so he throught better let her have a black man first then she could not complain later. We met up two times she loved it he became to hate it. He the husband call me one day to say they decided to stop swinging, i said ok and hung up. I knew a another call was coming and it did it was the wife she told me to forget what he said , she wanted to be with me a again. It lead to an almost 2 year affair. She would have left him for me if not for her teen daughters. But she was in my bed every chance she could get away. So here is my advice, husbands want this to happen with their wifes , but it is the wifes that want to keep it going no with or without the hubby knowing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
If I were you, I'd...

.....have never put the woman I love in that position, never have allowed our love life to get so boring that infidelity would ever enter into our sex talk, thought or play.

I would invest in romance and love with her, not pimping her out to some biology experiment gone wrong.....if you love her.

Finally, when you talk about the bull's big cock, you suggest your's is significantly smaller.

Dope!

Why not learn how to make the best possible use of what you've got to please her and that assumes she's not pleased with you now. If so, see that last sentence again.

Look, if you have to resort to shit like this, you shouldn't be married anyway....love notwithstanding.

And stories, even though fantasies that go there, are little more than bad dreams,once seen in the clear light of day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Think You Should....

Divorce your wife. Subconsciously that is what you wanted. No loving couple would ever try this shit. Unless it was the elephant in the room that both were afraid to fire the first divorce shot. Good luck in your next relationship. Stupid story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
What to do?

Think about whether or not you have any pride or self respect. Think about how your wife demonstrated her lack of love for you by demeaning, degrading and humiliating you, throwing her wedding vows into the toilet and exposing herself and you to every disease known to man. I don't think the answer to the question "what to do" is very hard to answer. You get a divorce. Your wife has no respect for you. Time to go. Nothing in this crappy story made me think that he would put up with her behavior. Why would he? Terrible story, even for fiction.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
dear annony you poor poor ass wipe

IT"S A FUCKING STORY> That means you brain dead wimp that it's not real no STD no AIDs no devorice none of that! It's a story to read if you like this type and if you don't but still read them you just a fucking fool!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I refuse that stupidity

We do not read the story only the comments, because the comments are better than the 1* cuck stories...........

KidG1000KidG1000over 9 years ago
go for it!

go for it!!! great first story and i hope to read more :) well done

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I understand cheating but not being a cuckhold

What a wimp!! My wife fucked someone else but I certainly didn't condone it or let it continue. I thought my wife would always be faithful. She was conservative and not the type to fool around. Unknown to me, when she was 52, she began an affair with the president of her company who was 36. At 52, my wife, Carol, looked like she was in her 30's. She was a slim firm attractive blonde with almost C size boobs and a nice ass and legs. She and Fred worked closely together and eventually he started fucking her. I found out about it after it had been going on for over six years. I trusted my wife and never suspected a thing.

I don't know how she did it but a girlfriend of Fred's secretly took a video of them and sent it to me because she hated Carol and that's how I found out. The video was of good quality but was obviously taken by a stationary single camera. The video begins with my wife standing before Fred in just a pair if white nylon panties. I was shocked but that was nothing compared to my emotions when he ordered her to get on her knees and suck his cock. My wife knelt down and started sucking his cock and licking his balls. I watched the video for two hours as he fucked my wife in many different positions.

When my wife got home that night I confronted her and told her if she didn't tell me everything, she could move out. It turned out, he made her keep a journal of all their sucking and fucking and he had nailed her over 3000 times. I was so pissed off, I made her move out anyway. I read the journal. When she was still working for him, she began every day down on her knees sucking his cock. Almost every afternoon, he bent her over his desk and fucked her. Every Thursday afternoon they went to a motel. Many times she went on business trips with him.

I became furious as I read her journal. They had fucked everywhere you can imagine. He fucked her in cars, boats, on a plane, in a park, in a department store, in a bedroom at a party on top of guest's coats, in closets and even on the fifty yard line one night at a stadium. He even fucked her while she was on the phone talking to me. The worst, however, was one night when Fred was at our house and we were all watching a movie. Fred was in my recliner and Carol and I were on the couch with her on my lap. After awhile, I asked her to move because she was getting heavy. She said "OK" if you don't want me, I'll finish the movie on Fred's lap. When I got up to go to the bathroom, he had her take off her panties and sit on his cock with her full skirt spread out over his legs. I didn't have a clue that he was fucking her slowly six feet away from me. They watched the rest of the movie with his cock in her.

Then there were the blowjobs, she also sucked his cock in many different places including under his desk and under the table at a restaurant. One night, Carol and I and Fred and his date were eating in a restaurant. Carol said she lost a contact under the table and no one should move a muscle. She then went under the table and gave Fred a blowjob as we sat still. I remember the night well because she was rubbing my cock as she was sucking on his.

I told her in no uncertain terms that she was never to see him again. I also told her to tell Fred what would happen to him if he ever touched her again. He's a lot younger than I am but I'm a lot tougher. After being separated for six weeks, I really missed her and let her move back in. I still haven't completely gotten over this and I haven't forgiven her but my life is better with her than without. I still constantly keep seeing the image of her, in her little white panties, down on her knees with that cock in her mouth.

impo_60impo_60over 9 years ago
Very simple...

The answer to your final question is simple: "Do you love with all your heart your wife"? If you don't as it seemed in this part, call him...But if you love her why submit your wife to all that degradation? Just for your fun? If you were a loving husband as soon as he said rule number 1, you would put him away...So 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
re: dear annony you poor poor ass wipe

Really, YOU'RE calling someone else a poor ass wipe? Really?

<P>

First, you post an anonymous message -- which means YOU are annony -- slamming someone for being anonymous, rather than copying and pasting the fucking subject line.

<P>

Secondly, "It's a story" is simplistic, superficial, and ignorant. Of COURSE it's a story. So is "Plan 9 from Outer Space", every Uwe Boll movie, EVERY story here and everywhere, and. yet, they are ALL subject to comments on logic, reason, worth, etc.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
"I wanted to see her with another man..." ??

People like you should simply put a gun shot into the dumb head. Can't read it any more this shit!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
To anonymous

If the story you told was real about your wife's journal than you must really have no self respect. Does she still work with him? Cheating is abuse but doing it with you there in your house, under a table in a restaurant and that's not enough to kill them both. They were and still are laughing at you especially now that you took her back. I wish I was a friend to help you this because it is a real story is disgusting that anyone would treat their spouse so bad , just divorce first than you can act anyway you want. How do you sleep in the same bed or eat at the same table looking and talking to her or watch tv in the same room as she sneakily fucked him in front of you, there could never be apologizing enough to make you forget all you read about.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Wimp ,you took her back after reading that journal that is terrible. Over 3000 times in six to seven years, that's an average of more than once a day for 7 years, like 425 time a year. That guy made your wife his toy , abused and humiliated you along the way . No love for you from her , why did you take her back don't you see how horrible she was to you. That is by far one of the worst stories of infidelity I've ever heard, I'm sure there are some just as bad or worse but not one I knew of . I'm not into BTB but everyone I could show and tell the story that knew us what she did I would. You also say that your tougher than him but even if I wasn't he would have had to leave town because everyday I would have looked to hurt him, he would have had to kill me to stop me. No way could he have gotten off so easy. Someone told me you just don't know until your in that position but with this story was to much I could have never lived with it without revenge on both. There acts were that severe against you

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
let him fuck her

your wife has plenty fuckes to go around for everyone. Let her be fucked by him and you eat his cum. blindfold her, tie her down and invite 10 strangers in to fuck her as well. video tape it and show it to her while you fuck her. she will squirt across the room

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
This writer should be banned from this site.

I've never seen such vomit spewed all over this category. Given the titles of the rest of the crap this guy puts out it's a wonder he hasn't chocked on his own vomit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

This story is fiction so it was pretty hot but don't make hubby a wimpy cuck if you do another chapter. That anonymous commentor who told his story of his wife fucking coworker for more than 6 years is the real crazy shit because it's real. You should send your story in detail but you wouldn't like to hear what readers say about you . Taking her back after reading the journal is the craziest thing I ever heard. Sometimes you don't know all the details about what happened but in your case it sounds like you got details plus how she was feeling about it. You know how little she thinks of you and the humiliation and lack of respect for you. What a shame

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Story Line has some real life possibilities.....

I know , I know , this is just something made up........Yet ...what IF...In a marriage

the man is full of love and hot sex, not just the sex part but yes the sex part is very important. The wife is a real wonderful woman, yet her up bringing has locked her self image into a very chaste behavior that minimizes the sexual nature in all expressions. For the story teller, develop a theme that finds a way to transform the wonderful woman into a regular sexual being. It is not necessary to include vulgar acts and deeds that insult most readers of literotica , that is for Hard core, this would be Real world Core.........helpful and honest.........HH.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
go for it

guys that have never been cuckold don't understand the pure sexual excitement of it. I love that feeling and really enjoy being the submissive cuckold husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
if u ever had a female lover

if u ever had a female lover, and have them do that to u. u dont know what u would do. i for one burned his car to the ground. and told every body they could fucker if they treated her like dirt.only the bums would touch her after that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Yes, go for it!

Excellent writing. I never forget the feeling I had when our young lodger realized he could have his way with my wife. I had to take orders in my own house from a big cocked little twerp who loved turning me into a cuckold.

mottfanmottfanabout 9 years ago
Beautiful Mature Wife

I loved the story, a fantasy of mine though I would never go through with it of course.

I hope I'm not stepping out of line, if I am I apologize, but after reading some of your stories I checked out the photo of your wife, and she made me cum...hard! I started to fantasize about fucking your wife while you watched and then boom, I came. She's got great cleavage by the way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
1fucking star

Need I say more?

Blk_CuckoldBlk_Cuckoldabout 9 years ago

Hot story, it reminds me of this young black, thug bull who at one time fucking my wife who was 46 at the time and Tyrone being 25 hung. Like the guy in the story, he was extremely dominant and controlling. He would fuck my wife senseless over a weekend and have me totally cuckold to cock sucking and clean up detail.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
let the slut have her time

Was a great story my hubby has did same for me and I loved every minute of it and so did he

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
my memories

Great story. I remember convincing my wife to take on a guy with a 10" cock. My sucked his huge monster for a long time, but she could only take a about three inches.

He got her doggie style and had her spread her cheeks wide. I placed his huge head on her tight pussy. I next heard her scream in pain as he drove eight solid inches in. Her whole boby shook as he fucked her for at least 30 minutes until he had his huge cock balls. She cried all the while until he out both thighs on his shoulders and drove it all in. He came inside her until cum leaked out.

The best part for me was cleaning every drop.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story

My gorgeous, 5' 3" 120 lb wife has a well hung guy that fucks her regularly-twice a week-while I sit back and enjoy the show. Once that huge cock touched her in places mine couldn't, there was no turning back. She is addicted!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
What would do if you were me?

Take Out a Multi Million Insurance policy

and then go get run over by a bus.

..

wifey could sure use the money to have alot of fun until she runs outa steam

...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
great and good story

once my wife 44 and I meet a well hung black guy in kenya his name is Jason

he is very big cock 11inches

he working a barattender in famous bar

our weekand last night he visit our hotel room and making love to my voluputous wife

I sat near by chair and watch how the big man streaching my wife's pussy

we all three enjoy the encounter.

1954hall1954hallabout 8 years ago
Go black

She will love a dominant black man that will turn her into a gangbang slut that him and his friends can abuse in front of you. Show you how they can make her crawl for all the huge cocks they get her addicted to.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
My 53 yr old BBC Hotwife

Absolutely give your wife what she wants what she craves. Let her enjoy the best fucking she has and can continue to experience. You know yourself how hard and turned on you were. Watching your wife get the fucking of her life is a huge turn on. Don't depreiv her of what she now knows is what she needs and wants. You gave her that opportunity with your blessing . Let her continue to have what both of you enjoy. She will love you more for it. Especially now since she has had something you can never give her. So do something special for her. And enjoy.!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Cuckold

Let him take her whenever wherever he wants.

It won't be long before he gets you to clean his cock, then further down the line he will get you to take his cock, this is to show you what your wife is enjoying. You think you will never do this but you will and you will enjoy it.

Once this has happend both of you will belong to him

Enjoy xx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Left wanting

This could go in several directions, but in my opinion do a part 2? If you did do a part 2 please make this with the bulls personality becoming arrogant toward the husband, while demanding the wife say things that would become hurtful to her loving husband.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 5 years ago
If I were you

I'd have my head examined.

Mag58Mag58over 5 years ago
Sexy

Sexy story and well paced too

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Unfinished garbage

His wife shows him by her actions and words that she has no love or respect for him. She exposes herself to every disease known to man. You think she is the only woman Matt is fucking? It won't be long before she has full blown aids. Why would any husband touch her with a ten foot pole? Divorce the bitch before she kills you.

1 star

OnethirdOnethirdabout 5 years ago
L and R

No love and respect? Gee, thanks for the moral compass, Ann Landers. This was a good short story, though I do wish the author would write more follow up chapters. You don’t have to beat it into the ground, but showing some pacing and patience would make these even better.

jsch1947jsch1947about 5 years ago
make this 5 stars

well written,.very hot

liz33ndliz33ndalmost 5 years ago
This was well written

I like your writing style, very well told and it explains why cuckholding is her to g more acceptable.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Like

I like young dominate males. They cry like little bitches p when you slap them in the mouth.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Perfect

I enjoyed. My wife does not cum on my dick. I would like to see a young bull with a nice size get her to cum on his. Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Perhaps the best option is for hubby to get Covid 19

Just another sad and pathetic one for the Cuck a Doodle Do club. Writer makes hubby a wimp and moron while turning wife into a whore. Best thing for hubby to do is either grow a pair or hang out by the clinic and get Covid 19. Awful. Stupid. Ridiculous

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Need to see Matt again

Great to see so many couples enjoying a young hung bull.

sweet4sweet4about 3 years ago

Great story ive seen my wife cum on another mans cock , younger and big at 8 inches my wife loved it better than my 4 inches . i tried to think i could ignore it but the young bull is always there for her .

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You are a very

Lucky man open a room for him in you home

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You divorce her FAST!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good story, but written like someone from India.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I enjoyed it immensely and would very much like for it to happen to my wife and me become a cuckold as well..

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Perhaps I would not be the faggot I am now if I had even once been able to make a woman climax or even moan with pleasure. The few I was allowed to put my thing in only lay their like the they were somewhere else. Staring straight up at the celling and looking as if they could not stand me. Me panting and heaving and Cumming in seconds. What a worthless piece I am. 4yourpleasureiam

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Why one part, rarely to we read about a couple that old .. I thought soon he would own them both and humiliate them in further ways

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I liked the story starter, however with that said I'm tired of stories without an ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

'What would do if you were me?'

Go see a psychiatrist.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Get a divorce. Before she brings home something you can't divorce.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous