All Comments on 'My Wife Ann and Arik'

by Seawings

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
real love

this is the way thing happens and is sharing

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
BULLSHIT

Complete and utter bullshit to love,honer and provide a spair sperm dump.

1. Quit the dope

2. Grow a set of balls

On a good night/day you can fuck her about 9 times

If you need a helper you need a dickectomy now and become the pogue you are.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
A little short, but still good

I think the story would have been better and longer if the author would have elaborated on the sex that took place that night.

I did enjoy the story and thought that it was very sweet.

I was thinking to myself as I read the story,that she must have been very sexually excited, with having the two men she though the most of, pleasuring her at the same time.

Thanks for the read

DunaDunaover 12 years ago

If she is true lowing wife she should preper a 2 women 1 man treesome for her husband's birthday. I am curious why the authors do not write such a true lowing wives who preper a FFM treesome for their husbands to celebrate a birthday? I hope this author writes 1 sequel with this.

rjordanrjordanover 12 years ago
Very nicely done

Could have been longer, but no complaints.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
No real love but a submissive husband

cuckolded-is always defined as allowing a wife to fuck other man and agreeing to the arrangement.Real love no way.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

A cuck watching his whore with Noah's Arik. Where the he'll did you get that cutesy name? Is it supposed to be exotic and urbane? It's just silly.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous