All Comments on 'My Wife Cindy Turns Pro'

by dave_jones_50

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
wht_slutwht_slutover 19 years ago
Wonderful Story!

I love this story! It's very sexy. I like the way the couple enjoys themselves. It's not the usual humiliation in this category. Both their desires are fully satisfied.

Keep them cumming!

wte_cplwte_cplover 19 years ago
I enjoyed this story!

Good story. I liked the way the couple finds mutual pleasure in this lifestyle. This would be a dream come true. A great gangbang scene. Keep up the good work.

wifescuckoldwifescuckoldabout 19 years ago
fantastic!!!

Great story, I loved every bit of it! Left me hard. Cannot wait for my wife to try a black gangbang as this story also turned her on and has her ready to go for it! I cannot wait!!

cmode23cmode23over 18 years ago
Pro

Man I loved this story, sexy white wife taking hard black dicks from NFL players, my dick got so hard imagining her fuckin all those guys. keep it up, cause it sure kept me up and cumming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
...VANNA WHITE parallel!!!...

...as rumor...and pavarottis' have it...this is VANNA WHITE in sheeps clothing...it's known in closed circles that VANNA is a BLACK STALLIONs nymphomaniac...SHE ADORES BLACK PIPE...the LONG, THICK, MASSIVE, HEAVY HORSEMEAT with a nutsack the size of a RODEO BULL!!! NBA and NFL stallions are her choice to entertain her, both partying at her residence in secret rooms, or at their location(s)..or on their yachts, and limos...she puts Pamela Anderson and Paris Hilton to shame...her nickname is VW for all the hills and valleys she has serviced regularly by her private massive stable of NBA and NFL stallions...YOU GO GIRL!!!XXXOXO..;)))...her private jet fleet is on call for all to service her at her and their call..24/7/365..!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

and husband gets his cut as her pimp? that all seems like a road to disaster, and those angry wives and g/f of those black men that would kick her white ass

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
White wife turned BBC pimped whore.

That's Sexactly how a married white slut should be turned into a willing nigga FuckToyWhore with no shame about being WhoreBanged in front of her loving seed eating CuckHubby !!$$XXX$!!!!!

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGover 3 years ago
WoW --

enjoyed the hot erotic story ...been trying for decades to get my wife to allow a 3rd.. especially a black gentleman...but it's always.. NO... the gang bang wouldn't be my thing but it made for a good story...

furlovingchloefurlovingchloealmost 3 years ago

Sexy as hell. Thanks for writing. Loved it. Only thing better for me would be Cindy being brought a fur by the players

Vanessatv30Vanessatv305 months ago

Le vrai bonheur ,c est de travailler et gagner de l argent en ayant beaucoup de plaisir !!!

Une vie de réve pour toutes les véritables femelles partout dans le monde ...

Qu on soit filles ou sissy , ce faire saillir par plaisir en gagnant en plus de l argent , que demander de plus dans la vie ???

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous